Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums? Can you justify this?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/drugs/severely-ill-card-carrying-medical-marijuana-patients-arrested-pot-possession
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/10/cancer-patient-calls-marijuana-conviction-death-sentence/12468445/
ottawaherald.com/news/local/cancer-patient-charged-for-medical-marijuana-use/article_45663b4d-8232-5698-a8c5-0c66f591a8df.html
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2015/03/17/michigan-civil-asset-forfeiture-state-police-thomas-williams-medical-marijuana/24877677/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do neither because I'm not a mentally weak faggot.

No

Man if only the image wasn't compromised of 7 screenshots in a jpg I could read it.

Cut some acacia and do DMT faggot.

>Cures Cancer
>Grows Brain Cells

I fucking hate you so much leaf.

If Cannabis cured Cancer then why are they millions of people in hospitals this very moment dying from it, retard

If it grew brain cells then why aren't people taking it to become super smart?

You only become a "HUR DURR DUDE WEED LMAOOO" faggot from doing that shit.

alcohol has the decency to kill drunks off
stoners just keep living and being fucking useless degenerates

>Not addictive
>Cures cancer
>Grows brain cells
Kek

This guy gets it

Enjoy your chemo. I'll enjoy mind.

Except alcohol does literally none of those things if you enjoy it as intended as a responsible adult (a couple of beers or a glass of wine)

You can walk into a gas station, buy 20 of those 5-hour one ounce energy shots, and give yourself a heart attack. You can kill yourself by drinking enough water.

But you're not getting it.

This is the only true red pill. Sup Forums will call it degenerate to unironically please the DEA Jew.

>If it grew brain cells then why aren't people taking it to become super smart?

THC hinders the functions of your nervous system. Hence why long-time potheads have troubles concentrating even when sober.

Maybe it helps growing braincells, who knows, but before it leaves your organism to the point where the effect of this hindrance is negligible 20 years pass.

>a couple of beers or a glass of wine

>weed cures Cancer
>Bob Marley died of Cancer

explain this.

>grows brain cells
Gosh darnit Sup Forums...

America will never be great again until cannabis is legalized completely.

All valid points except:
>cures cancer
>grows brain cells
>leaf

>hinders
enhances

>fxd for you. no thanks needed.

alcohol is degenerate in any form

pot is degenerate if done everyday

weed is for libcucks. keep it illegal out of spite.

As I've said, potheads have troubles with concentration so you've failed to read the rest of my post.

>Non-Addictive
Weed can be psychologically addicting. Just because it doesn't have an addictive chemical doesn't mean it's not addictive.
>Anti-Depressant
Depression is a mind-set. Stop being a little bitch.
>Cures Cancer
Medicinal Cannabis numbs pain and nothing more. This is one of the most retarded claims pot heads make.
>Zero Deaths
It may be a negligible number statistically but several thousand people have died from Aneurysms brought on by marijuana use.
>Saves police billions
Cannabis is one of the most common drug related charges for felons, costing the prison system literally billions to house and feed. It's also worth mentioning that anyone who goes to prison on drug possession charges probably drinks and smokes a variety of other drugs including alcohol so this point is moot.
>No OD
One of my room mates smoked so much pot he started hacking up blood and came down with a near fatal fever. The Doctor told him that he basically OD'd on fucking weed so while it's rare, it is actually possible to OD on weed.
>Grows brain cells
It literally, and I mean LITERALLY, kills brain cells.

Too much of any substance will lead to dependency and abuse. While I don't think weed is as amazing as pot heads claim, I also don't care if it's legal because i'm not an autist who wants to control what others put in their bodies.

>Produxt X cures Y disease
>Some person dies from Y disease anyway

Omg, it doesn't work at all, it doesn't even help.

Antidepressant... Cures cancer... Grows brain cells?

I swear this is fucking bait and I smoke weed every day.

Unlike potheads, alcohol drinker's identity and life aren't all about drinking alcohol 24/7.

potheads smell, are insufferable, and boring. If you want to engulf yourself with the "aroma," the wonders of "scoring" weed, pontificating over weed, pot paraphernalia, weed "art," weed interjected into all conversation for every waking moment of your life, then hey, potheads are for you.

>It literally, and I mean LITERALLY, kills brain cells.
Any proofs on this? I can't find any since the dawn of man.

butthurt alcoholic detected

itd be nice if deaths caused by complications of cannabis are included like with alcohol when comparing the two instead of left out

Dry herb vaporizers kick ass.
Ethanol is shit. Not worth the damage it does to your system. Acetaldehyde is the primary metabolite too.
Cannabis is illegal because of the lumber industry and class racism. Tunes you inward and thoughts are processed easier. Try reading on a hybrid strain. You'll thank me.

Well, yes. If you claim product X cures Y, and a man known for using product X still dies of Y, it appears that you're claim is false, and frankly, dangerous to the public.

Would you care to put forth an actual argument, or just continue shitposting?

Try micro edibles at night. Your health will never be better.

Smoking chocolope in a homemade bong right now. I prefer pure sativas.

>still browses Sup Forums

>deaths caused by complications of cannabis
Sorry you won't find any. 0 by any measure.

>genetic thinning happens naturally

I have many friends who do drugs and alcohol, and though I may be straight edge, it is much preferable for them to be smoking cannabis instead of drinking alcohol. Many of them have crippled their relationships and bodies by drinking. The difference between the two is night and day.

>Can you justify this?
Yeah, I like to drink. Also nice bullshit 'facts' in that pic

What kind of scum just eats a bunch of weed? This isn't the damn 60's. Get some real edibles.

Drinking is a tradition of the white man. Weed is for filthy niggers and degenerate liberals.

I don't know about growing brain cells or literally curing cancer(it helps slow it down that is for sure), but everything else is very accurate. I still think it is pretty degenerate to smoke weed, however; I do think it is the best recreational drug and is not a gateway.

this, west coast the best coast, but we all know only southern obstructionists will reach for bullshit excuses not to legalize

so the cunt a few streets down from me totally didnt go batshit insane hallucinating because he smoked too much and ended up killing himself mid hallucination by drowning himself

you should be embarrassed by how dumb this post is

I've been put off edibles ever since I had way too much on my first go.

A persons health will be apex when they fulfil their mental, social, physical and nutritional needs, not when they DUDE WEED LMAO.

This leaf gets it. All images like this with no source citation are Memes to be discarded.

>cure cancer
>grows brain cells

Some cannabinoids have shown anti-tumour properties, and some have shown neuroprotective properties. Although OP posted an oversimplified meme image (which is fitting since this is encouraged on Sup Forums), cannabis can be the source of new medications and therapies, even if smoking it doesn't actually grant those same benefits.

Legalization will only make it easier to procure cannabis for medical research.

Cannabis fucking stinks, and prohibition fucks off dossers and hippies. Alcohol has many venerable traditional roles in our culture as Europeans, and most abuses would be dealt with if stupid sugary adulterations of it were banned and discount binge stores shut down.

>waaaaaaah b-but they get to drink!

They already tried to get rid of drinking, the people let them know that shit wasn't going to fly and they backed down. The problem with you stoners is that you are all cowards, you come up with every "scientific" reason under the sun to prove that weed is some magic cancer medicine and actually healthy for you. Everyone knows you just want to get high, stop being faggots and just say it, "weed makes me feel good and I want to get high." Start with that and then move on to "I'm going to smoke anyways because I want to, you can't jail us all" like the drinkers did. If enough people share your interest to where they can't actually jail you all then you will get your precious opiate. Until then, all the "muh cancer, muh health benefits" bullshit just loses you support because the average stoner is just trying to get high and everyone else can see right through them rallying behind "cancer treatment" arguments.

And that means anything how? I can't hear your scoffing over the moans of me fucking your mother in the arse

Why is Coke illegal?

says the weeb faggot

>Why is Coke illegal?
Same reasons as mexicans

> Non-Addictive
Bullshit. Physically AND mentally addictive.
> Anti-Depressant
Bullshit. Causes depression AND anxiety problems, as well as psychosis in a loooooot of faggots who can't handle it.
>Cures Cancer
Most people smoke it, smoke causes cancer. You can't breathe in fumes from burning organic matter and avoid cancer forever. Bullshit.
>Zero Deaths in History
Turns people into wastrels, or causes them to do stupid things they otherwise wouldn't do. What's the difference between being a wastrel and being wasted? Essentially Bullshit.
>Saves the police billions
Bullshit. Police would find something to waste that cash on. Also would have to deal with more degeneracy caused by stoners. No telling how much that would be.
>No OD
Bullshit. You can definitely OD but OD is non-lethal and not related to toxicity in organs, if all other things equal. Mix it with other drugs and the effects can be catastrophic. Doesn't account for mental effects of OD over long period of time.
> Grows brain cells
Bullshit. Unless you're in the lucky 0.01%, smoking regularly will fuck your brain over. It's a powerful psychotropic. Fucking with psychotropics may cause brain cell growth in areas of your brain associated with anxiety and paranoia, schizophrenia and psychosis.

Unnatural and random brain-cell growth is not a good thing you fucking moron.

In moderation it can be fine, but we all know how well we apes fare at moderating habits in an environment of abundance.

>tfw to smart too
the post

The whole slowing down thing is a meme. Cancer is rapid uncontrolled cell division caused by a number of possible mutations in genetics and proteins which regulate division. Too slow down or stop that process you need to kill the cells or literally retransform the DNA into its normal state. There is nothin in weed that does this, stop spreading misinformation.

citation needed

>If it grew brain cells then why aren't people taking it to become super smart?
maybe because it's illegal

If you think weed is a powerful psychotropic in any way you're a moron, or you've never smoked it in your life. Also it helped my depression and anxiety significantly, but I've definitely seen some of my friends panic when they get too high.

/thread

That pic is so inaccurate. Pls kill all leafs

no argument: the post

Because every Claim the pic made is false

>Cannabis
>non-addictive
stopped reading there

>class racism

all of that shit in that chart is irrelevant. booze is legal because it's too easy to make, thus impossible for a government to effectively prohibit it.

ideally speaking, both substances should be outlawed, to curb the amount of degenerates in society.

Go back to trolling people in COD m8.

>Grows brain cells
extremedout.png

I became more depressed by smoking daily for a year. My self critisism got so frequent I had to go to through several therapists.
Wasn't until I quit smoking that I became better. Now that I don't smoke I almost never have these thoughts like "you're a bad person, no one likes you. You should be ashamed" etc

Average brazilian.

it's no wonder you fucking faggots can't take a shit or send an email without the governments eye on you, you stupid bastards like it. You clamor for more government power and control, lmao, you bongs have sure fallen far and fast.

>cannabis
>grows brain cells

Just legalize it and slap a shit ton of taxes on it as well

>cannabis
>non addictive
>zero deaths in history

also
>saves police & NHS billions
[citation required]

cannabis is thought to cause lesions in the brain and kill grey matter

just google it, you should find the studies

>Cost NHS millions
>Grows Brain cells
>Cures Cancer
>Pic Related

pot is for pinko commies

True americans drink two cases a bud a day

[spoiler]hurrrrrrrrrr[/spoiler]

this

you don't need to LEGALIZE IT to do medical research

since cannabis damages grey matter, the brain tries to compensate for this with rapid growth of white matter. At continued use though, the brain can no longer compensate the damages and the IQ begins to drop.

>One of my room mates smoked so much pot he started hacking up blood and came down with a near fatal fever. The Doctor told him that he basically OD'd on fucking weed so while it's rare, it is actually possible to OD on weed.

the """"""doctor""""" was bullshiting your friend

here is what happened: he couldn't handle the smoke and coughed himself into a throat infection (its easy to miss the early symptoms if you are stoned). at the levels that THC begins to be dangerous, people cant even be awake

>If Cannabis cured Cancer then why are they millions of people in hospitals this very moment dying from it, retard

Because it's illegal, fuckwitt.

alternet.org/drugs/severely-ill-card-carrying-medical-marijuana-patients-arrested-pot-possession

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/10/cancer-patient-calls-marijuana-conviction-death-sentence/12468445/
ottawaherald.com/news/local/cancer-patient-charged-for-medical-marijuana-use/article_45663b4d-8232-5698-a8c5-0c66f591a8df.html

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2015/03/17/michigan-civil-asset-forfeiture-state-police-thomas-williams-medical-marijuana/24877677/

>non-addictive
but creates dependancy
>anti-depressant
top kek
>cures cancer
ok
>zero deaths in history
true
>saves police & nhs billions
in what way?
>no od
you can od, the amount required is so ridiculous though you'd die of carbon monoxide poisoning sooner
>grows brain cells
TIP TOP KEK

it is kind of hypocritical though
either ban both or legalize both

People should have the liberty to smoke weed and drink alcohol if they so choose.