Hillary getting involved in recount

Time to put your heads between your legs and kiss your asses goodbye drumpftards.

Other urls found in this thread:

jill2016.com/recountwi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't understand hasn't see been humiliated once why does she want to be humiliated again.

Remember when she said that it was ludicrous to think the election could ever be rigged?

She wants to relive the ass rape she got from trump.

We may get that civil war we've been hoping for.

As a Trumpnsupporter I kind of deep down hope this happens. So that way we can just get the whole charade of democracy out of the way and we can start purging globalists.

It won't happen, though. So I'll just have to settle for MAGA.

If they cheat Trump out of the presidency, she WILL die. Not even a question.

Holy rofls, it sounds very much as russian liberals screaming. They are still counting, kek.

ahahahha Drumpf morons thought it was over. Friendly reminder to the racist scum here that this is all part of our plan. Have Hillary lose the EC vote, but win the Popular vote causing her supporters to start major protests in every major city. On top of this Hillary already gave her concession speech as to appear good with both sides even though it is not legally binding and then come December when the EC make a historic decision and change their votes to Clinton everyone will be stunned and shocked making the election of the first female president in history that much more historic. Laugh now Drumpfters but this is 100% possible and it WILL happen. You really thought you beat us and the globalists who control this world LMAO you are even dumber than we thought.

Pol BTFO

Michigan had a recount yesterday and Trump won. Are they going to re-re-count Michigan and recount the states Trump won by convincing margins, like 4% in Wisconsin?

Good.

The American people voted for #Her and they WILL be heard.

We the hard working people will NOT let an archaic electoral college system created in the days of slavery and genocide to determine that the fat orange bigot known as Drumpf is our president.

We may be the underdogs challenging the system, but we will emerge victorious.

Godspeed, fellow Hilldawgs.

This.
Look at the riots libtards are having now.
If they rob Trump of the presidency there will be people with guns going apeshit.

Squish, squish... Day of rakes is coming.

So your plan was to imitate the fall of the U. S. by screwing up poll rigging Tue first time?

That's 1d tic tac toe, mate.

100% this

gonna lmfao at all the drumptards killing themselves when their "god emperor" gets pwned by a woman lmfao

Nice try libshit

I want Bernie Sanders to lead

tfw i saved my hilldog memes

are you implying that hypocrite drumpftards are going to chimpout when the electoral collage choose true democracy and give #Her the presidency she deserves? lmfao.

never fail hypocrites

aint this the same retard bitch that got caught using dead people's names to vote for her?

DRUMPF BTFO
how will his delusional Drumpfkins ever recover from this?

Man, I got rock fucking hard watching leftie tears the days following the election. You mean I'll get 3 more days, when she STILL loses the recount, when the electors vote for Trump, and on his Inauguration Day? AND I get to bathe in the leaf and limey tears shitposting their faggot Shillary memes?

It's enough to make a man's dick burst

Extermination of liberals in one fell swoop.

So she's proven that she's a sore loser. I can't wait until she's behind bars.

Has Soros gone too far?

Ill be there for you

drumpftards btfo

>Clinton portrayed as googly eyed, discoloured pepe

Trumpniggers are #stumped

>North Dakota
>Wyoming
>liberals

right wing retards every time

yeah lets just nuke every major metro area and forefront of american civilization cause that's where all those darn liberals live

I don't even feel sorry for you faggots

You got lazy as soon as the election was over and started gloating left and right.

I'm glad Hillary is going to knock you off your high horse. You don't deserve a victory yet, you haven't earned it. You're too fat and apathetic. We had one small victory in the face of 60 years of destructive leftist policies and you immediately stop fighting afterwards. You don't deserve it.

I want you to die

*sniff*
I love Madam Secretary Clinton!
*sniff*
Bigly

tfw you will never be a montana nuke caretaker

love this pic, lmfao

why are progressive memes so much better than dumb racist trump memes?

Yeah sure just like how Ferguson and BLM started the race war

They're getting rid of all white votes

tfw my blue pilled mom thinks russia rigged the election just so he can bribe drump to destroy the us economy

Nigger, I drop bombs

That's Madam President

Please don't let Hillary win.

When she was the Secretary of State, she kept us under a lot of pressure and made sure that relations between Hungary and the USA remain cold.

Should she become president after all, Hungary would be fucked in a Ukraine riots kind of way.

Pls. Think of Hungary. Don't let Hillary become president.

Good... their involvement makes it obvious that the results are being tampered with.

I hope he retracts his statement about no wanting her to suffer and makes her suffer.

When the rain starts to fall?

>only a leaf would have this type of logic

didn't expect nothing less

she literally said there is no evidence of fraud but will help in any recount to ensure fair results

TL;DR - no chance

Trump should change his mind on prosecuting her.

>forefront of american civilization
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAAAAAA

>i conceded and basically quit the game but we're participating

whatever you say loser

>we are taking part in the recount
>after we conceded

so you admit to a coup, cool.

Fucking Leaf. KYS.

Britbong. KYS.

Screen capped for 2nd Trump victory collage as you cry and have your temper tantrum (again).

Good now Trump has an excuse to go full nuclear and convene a special prosecutor on day one

kek, nothing's going to happen. They'll just look like sore losers.

BUT SHE CONCEDED

>We are taking part in the recount
Boy I'm sure nothing shady will come out of that

A) you aren't an American B) Trump won c) so did Brexit!

michigan already recounted and trump still wins. which makes it impossible for Hillary to reach 270.

pennsylvania is impossible to recount. since they use purely electronic voting. the result is the result. even if they find evidence of tampering. they can't do anything about it.

You have to go back.

stay deluded, dumpshit

concession means nothing if it was under false pretenses

Ferguson didn't rob anything from white people. It was nigs nigging out over a big being shot and burning down a bunch of stores in a big neighborhood

>Mother injects feces into son's IV

Get it through your thick fucking skulls you brain dead retards

CONCESSION.
SPEECHES.
DON'T.
MEAN.
SHIT.

THEY'RE.
JUST.
WORDS.

It's going to be great when Trump wins again... LMAO.
Let the Hilldawg tears FLOW... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

F

Hillary needs her Spirit Cooking

Michigan can be recounted a 3rd time

i hate the clintons, but never doubt them. it's not over until he's in. donald should be clobbering her still, just unrelenting because the stupid cunt can't take a hint.

Please don't forget to carry your gigantic #ImWithHer sign so we can end you first.

1 post by this id bandit strikes again! pol rused and baited to perfection, weather at 10.

CIVIL WAR

I already sent the list CTR addresses to some ex military contractor folks in preparation

This.

And she needs to flip all three states to win. If they rig it, all hell will break loose.

i hope someone is screen capping these threads again.

wool sea

For the people near WI, MI, and PA, volunteer to watch the recount:

jill2016.com/recountwi

not legally binding in the slightest

Drumpf BTFO

Maybe, just maybe, people actually agree with what republicans say.

Does Hillary STILL have a path to the presidency though?
If anything this is just being a sore loser.

Are you me?

Oh please do

I want to see Hillshills last remnants of false hope be absolutely destroyed AGAIN

Well, considering all the links with soros, there may be fuckery going on behind the scenes.

Maybe not but this will make her look so bad.

>implying wealth is a pie
>implying taxation and spending need to be maintained at current levels
>mo money fo dem programs

>YFW Hillary's actually jumping in to hide the DNC's cheating evidence and let Trump win even harder

Its almost like they WANT violent armed revolution to occur.

>Concede
>Get involved in recounts
What the fuck is the point of conceding if it means absolutely nothing?

To who the millions who want it to happen or the basement dwelling losers of Sup Forums

So the people that lost are personally recounting the votes and then call it democracy?

but electronic machines have a paper copy internal. have you ever voted before?

California should be recounted. Ever vote should be checked to make sure it was cast by an eligible citizen.

She gets all 3 states she'll win

She's getting all 3 states

Pennsylvania and 21 other states don't have paper back up.

Ebin post my friend, have an upboat! Can't give any leddit gold though, as I've seen this comment about 30 times in the last hour!

I think we need to stop for minute and consider that recounting is not analogous to rigging.
If Trump won the first count and one recount, he's extremely likely to win a 2nd recount.