DRUMPFKEKS BTFO

MADAM PRESIDENT !!!!! UES YES YES

Other urls found in this thread:

jill2016.com/recountwi
twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/789125071986130945
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/790612127996403712
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guess we won't hear Melania Trumps wonderful speech, 100% OC

You guys are never going to stop making fun of us for this, are you?

All this time I was wondering why kek didn't kill her with the election results.

This is the final blow.

Hey at least you got to pretend for a couple weeks

Trump on suicide watch

I doubt the recounts will do much, but I don't wanna live in world where Steve Bannon has a seat of power.

I'm sorry about the months of mocking myself and other leftists engaged in. I swear I'll never do it again. I'm making this my last post on Sup Forums. I've been here since it was reconstituted by moot. it's been fun. but I think finally there is no place here for people like me.

it's been fun. sorry about all the trouble. enjoy the next four years. :(

Top hehe my friend and a good (you) to you too!!
I hope you didnt forget the part where Hillary conceded and Trump became the president elect, did you?
Recounts wont change the fact that Trump will be the next god-emperor of the great states.

>Vote recount
>Shows millions of illegals voted for Hillary
>Trump now wins the popular vote

kek

Screen capped so I can laugh at you when Trump wins again and you cry.
hahahahahahahahahahaha

This will be awesome. Trump voters will get to relive Trump's victory and Hilary voters will get to relive Hilary's defeat.

No, leftists are on Hillary Clinton style suicide watch. If they rig a recount, which is the only way they'd win. They will get literally blown out, as in, literally - blown - out.

Also if anyone did a real biopsy of this election we'd have to put all those illegal voting mexishits in prison on felony chargers.

Bravehart. Good movie.

Why would you listen to Warren and CNN about Bannon? The man was a CEO for a news site which had a majority jewish staff, strong supporters of Israel and the nationalist Israeli right, and his site initially endorsed the african american candidate on the Republican side in both this years election and in 2012, how the fuck is this person a anti Semitic, white supremacist?

But there are not recounts for Nevada, Minnesota or New Hampshire I see.

They're not recounting in California

Kek

It would totally change their Romney level support

I don't even feel sorry for you faggots

You got lazy as soon as the election was over and started gloating left and right.

I'm glad Hillary is going to knock you off your high horse. You don't deserve a victory yet, you haven't earned it. You're too fat and apathetic. We had one small victory in the face of 60 years of destructive leftist policies and you immediately stop fighting afterwards. You don't deserve this victory. You haven't suffered enough yet. You're not hungry enough.

>ID: Fed
NSA, pls go.

Does this include California?
I'd love to see that happen.

Screen capped for my 2nd Trump victory collage.
LMAO. Cry more faggot.

So what's stopping these kikes from lying and saying that Hillary just won these states

Excellent. Civil War when?

>being this much of a sore loser

hmm

This
Btw
jill2016.com/recountwi

Is this going to end in cannibalism?

They can only get recounts in states close enough to allow it. Surprised New Hampshire isn't one of them.

Anyway, of the three that probably will recount, Trump only needs to win one of them to hit 270 or over.

they're just going to humiliate themselves worse

I hope that Trump takes back his comment that he doesn't want her to suffer and instead makes her suffer.

the recount results will be the death of Hillary

MOAR

After the election I've been on here sparingly, should I legit be concerned or is this all horse shit? Let me know if we need to go into warmode again and what to do.

MADAM PRESIDENT!

YES YES YES PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

>will you accept the results of the election, Donald?

Don't tell them that

Them still on the first stage of grief and not expecting any remnant of hope being crushed is so much more delicious

Why nobody can accept Trump will be the next president?

just post the sauce

Go on...

Ta livet av dig transjävel!

Be concerned

Did anyone tell you to stop?

>should I legit be concerned
Fuck no... Absolutely nothing is going to come of this. It's just lefty faggots throwing a temper tantrum and Jill Stein jewing people out of their money ala Uncle Boinie.

Here come the prosecutors.

I hope Trump goes full radical from now on. The left does not want peace.

Deliver them war, Don.

We get to win Again? cool,cool.

What was that about accepting the outcome of the election?

shut up fag

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I want you to know that you're in grave danger

If they are going to do a recount and stein said it's not being done to help Hilary why is she only interested in close counts that Trump won in?

How convenient.

>being a sore loser you demand a recount
is this even legal?

Kek, please deliver

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

on live teevee, onegai

She's addicted to defeat!
She wants to lose another time.

>2 million vote lead
>wants to recount

what a fucking sore loser hag

she doesn't just want to lose she wants to be the biggest loser

she will see her lead shrink and it STILL won't matter

JUST WAIT UNTIL ALL THE AUSSIES AND BRITS HAVE TO PAY BACK THEIR BET WINNINGS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Vad är fel med att vara en fälla?

So let is Donald going to send his own "observers" to Wisconsin to make sure they don't ducking rig this?

YASSSSSS

kek wills it

Ironically Hillary herself said that not accepting the results would be a threat to democracy.

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/789125071986130945
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/790612127996403712

You say all those things like they are nice things
but Ben Carson is a fucking creationist idiot and Israel are warmongers

Nationalist is bad enough

jeez she couldn't find anything headlines to rattle off other that ones hillary had already complained about?
pretty low-energy

If cool number then Trump will win popular vote after recount.

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!

TRUMPTARDS ETERNALLY BTFO'ED

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO WATCH YOUR SUPPOSED GOD - EMPEROR IMPLODE???

Do your own research on Bannon, Swedcuck.

More like

>fake vote campaign didn't work well enough for Hilary to win
>find more votes via "recount"

Just wait in 12 hours when the drunk americans get in Sup Forums. They just can't take this heat.

Kek.

Why don't they recount the states she """"won"""" in?

Ohhh my godd please yes I will never tire of winning ohhhh

>makes her suffer.

Underrated post.

I have no worry that the election was properly counted. I have a worry that Soros will be doing some underhanded shit to push it in her favor.

Millions of dollars int he right hands goes a long way.

jesus christ

So you can lose even harder?

It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes. And that's Clinton & Stein volunteers now.

Nah they're going to falseflag Trump and say he committed voter fraud

>drumpfkeks
why do shills suck at making insults?

>Wisconsin is blue

Way to show your true colors, bitch.

>wants to recount michigan
>was all paper ballots, counted multiple times and certified by each country

Nothing will change. Go to your safe space and get over your loss faggot.

Nope, it's a bullshit attempt to try and get a victory by underhanded tactics. Stein said it's all about checking integrity but only picked areas that would help Hilary.

Continue to pray to God and Kek Sup Forums, it's literally the only way we can win this one. The Devil and his (((puppets))) are hard at work to undo the miracle that God and Kek bestowed upon the World with Trump's victory. For all the Devil and (((co's)) efforts however they'll be that much more rebuked, and us and Trump that much more blessed.

Amen and Shadilay.

>say he committed voter fraud

how

george soros ran the machines and the left bussed-in migrants

>Sweden

>Implying the burgernistan gubirmint will allow fair recounts

At least after this, he'll have his excuse. Nothing changes other than another tantrum and more liberals jewed out of their money, but at least Trump will finally have an example of why Clinton can't just be left alone.

Can't wait for Sessions to ravage what's left of her mind and spirit.

Lol wait and see...

Because, he made a right turn in his car one time, and that proves without a shadow of a doubt that he is a racist, homophobic, islamophobic, triscaidecaphobic, card carrying member of the KKK,SS, and KGB.

If Clinton won and Trump did the same thing she did what would people say?

all they need to do is say no, btw

please start screen capping again lads Hillary getting btfo for a second time will be glorious

What part of falseflag don't you understand?

They'll do a recount and say Hillary had way more votes and that Trump and Republicans must have cheated. Then they'll use that as a basis to pursue recounts in other states Trump won.

haha 'cmooooon maaaaan' talking about an election being rigged? that isn't the peaceful handoff of power. sweet sweet hypocrisy. i don't care who gets in but this is just sad.