Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm
visitnis.com/the-skull-tower.html
imdb.com/title/tt1776356/
youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Communism.

The same thing that's wrong with our country: Multiculturalism.

Muslims

That's actually what went sorta right.

Tito died
Without Tito everyone divided back into their petty ethnic conflicts and lost all sense of nationalism. After his death the fall was inevitable.

I miss having a coast...

non-Serbians consider themselves human. Fucking pathetic.

This, it was the Turks.

See

Clinton and (((Neocons)))

Spain did it all

Tito death and many different ethnicities and religions.

Serbs- Genocidal nutbags who want greater Yugoslavia to be majority Serbia led.

Croats- Fair-weather traitors who will support whoever gives them the most gibs me dat. Used to be Nazi Germany. Now is the US.

Slovenians- Cowards who barely did any fighting and coasted off Croat blood to get their freedom. They identity with western Europe more than their Slav heritage.

Macedonians- deluded Greeks basterdizing the history of Alexander the Great.

Bosnians- Can't decide if they are Bosnian Croats or Bosnian Serbs and they are mudslimes mostly.

In conclusion it can never work and will never work. They are a lesson for all of us since the US is headed that way.

Kosovo

People started making these threads and we all broke up because we hated being in the spotlight
Kys everyone who takes these threads seriously, they're just making these threads so underaged fags from cro and ser start arguing. Then they just watch them insult each other and laugh

>implying this isn't good entertainment

>Serbs- Genocidal nutbags who want greater Yugoslavia to be majority Serbia led.
Source?
Also how are we genocidal nutbags given what croats did in ww2?

We started arguing who your mom gave head to first. One thing led to another, and boom.

Serbs wanted it all. If they hadn't been so damn bossy it'd be here today.

>Source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

Wrong

If you think it was all our fault you shouldn`t visit these threads you uneducated fuck.

Never happened, it's a hoax.

Wrong, Kosovo was the last conflict.

Wow i guess bosniaks didn`t do nuffin they didn`t kill serbian and croatian civilians it was only us we are true genocidal nutbags!

Aaaaaand your credibility went out the window.

Germans and their love of Muslims

>Trying to validate ethnic genocide

This is why after Russians usually the bad guys are Serbians.

Its not rly a hoax i know i guy who was in srebrenica but the numbers are pumped.
Also it was a revenge they were using un protection to assault serbian villages near srebrenica and kill serbian people.

Are you gonna keep making this thread until I fuck your dead mother in her stingy asshole?

I have tremendous knowledge on these topics, believe me. It never happened, honest to God truth.

Trying to say they didn`t do it.
Also croats are biggest "genocidal nutbags" in ex-yu.

Why do Serbs always get so butthurt when people call them out on their shit? Like we did plenty of genocide too but at least we own up to it.

You guys are lying cowards own up to what you did. This is why the world hates you.

Shut up while I'm lying you cunt.

>bad guys
Elementary school perception of the world

This fucking thread again? Who the fuck makes these and the gun control threads day in and day out, is this something automated that posts these imbecilic threads?

Because he was implying that only we genocided people.

Serbs are literally bad guys in every facet of the word.

picrelated

Ok now i`m thinking that you are albanian this pure hate.

I secretly kind of like it, where else could I shitpost about domestic topics on here? Sup Forums is way US-centric even after the elections.

Daily reminder: A serb caused WW1 which led to WW2 which led to the fall of European civilisation and the white race

Which portion of Yugoslavia were the niggers of the country?

every fucking day with this thread

fuck off diaspora

kosovo

You're welcome.

Kosovo

Te qifsha, kurve. Any sane person hates Serbs.

Topic is fine but it's exact same wording with the exact same picture every fucking day. I'm starting to think half of Sup Forums is that nipmoot motherfucker pushing traffic for ads

>traffic for adds
>not using adblock

How inbred are you?

I'm whiter than you cigan.

Did you dad mother father die in the war?
What happened tell me it will all be over soon.

I didn't ask how white you were, I asked how inbred you were. But since you're dodging the question I'll just assume that your sister is also your mom.

Fuck you.

I don't fuck donkeys like Serbs do.

Where did I mention that I didn't use ad block? You fucking spastic

>be Bosnian muslim rebels
>hide in Srebrenica because it's a UN safe town
>use it to destroy nearby Serbian villages and kill it's people
>Serbs have enough off their bullshit so they surround Srebrenica
>Muslims in Srebrenica chimp out on UN soldiers for protection
>few days later Serb forces enter Srebrenica letting go all the women children and some men,while they drag the rest off the men in woods to execute them
>mean while UN soldiers are shitting bricks in their base hopping not to anger them

it really makes me think how each year they find a 1000 more corpses

Did i hit you in the spot hm?
You mad that your 7 brothers died in the war?

US decided that Slovenia wasn't sucking our cocks hard enough in the 90s so we fucked them up economically. When they wouldn't suck us off, we fucked them up with our CIA led rebel forces. Kinda like how the US did in latin America. American people don't benefit of course from these military endeavors, only the rich, but how dare you question the wealthy! Stealing from the poor, tax breaks and shitting on plebs is what the founding fathers stood for!

Serbia is Albanian clay and will be returned to us one day.

Found the false flagger.
Or maybe you're one of the genuinely nigger-tier Albanians I've been hearing about.

Is it ha?
You rly think that you are stronger to us ?
Hiding behind nato`s flag and clintons dick makes me think that you aren`t.

he is see

At least Americans would benefit from colonialism, but the new way is globalism- American tax payers protect business interests abroad, cut taxes on the rich and get nothing in return for it.

At least I am white.

Serbia

I honestly fucking hate the US government. I can't wait for civil war so I have a reason to go kill some entitled rich people.

try it fucker,just remeber when it gets tough just yell ,,NATOOOOO HEELJP HEELJP WE ARE BEING OPPRESSED''and you should be good

federalism and inventig false nations instead of pushing yugoslavism like before ww2

Serbs had the most power, lots of ethnic tensions and old wounds were about to be reopened.
See Ustase, Cetnici and Muhjahdeens.
No one was right and no one was wrong they wanted independence.
.t cro mutt

>What went wrong?
Serbs.
>we wuz kebab removerz
literally kebab offspring
literally being dekrajnaized in just 3 days: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm
literally value beheadings, rape, gore and death as cuntry values and tourist destination: visitnis.com/the-skull-tower.html
literally being gipsy hellhole orcs paying for albanian pussy: imdb.com/title/tt1776356/

Beware Sup Forums; under no circumstances should you allow a Serbian to die in your country. If that happens, expect that thousands of Serbs appear next day on your doorstep shouting: "THIS IS SERBIA! THIS IS SERBIA!" For some obscure reason Serbs believe that wherever there is a grave of one of them, they have the right to claim the land. Be very suspicious about Serbs traveling in pairs. It might very well be that they just wait for an opportune moment to kill one of them and claim your country. If you need to kill a Serb, it makes sense to take it outside.

Remedy: youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8

Everyone that needed to use "muh gommunizm" and "muh central serbia" to transfer all the industry to their countrys and after 30 years pretended that never happened and took all of the industry for themselves by "liberating" themselves.Sub-human mountain inbreeds get bonus point for taking clay after "muh gumonizm" forbid Serb to return to Kosovo after WW2.

Picture is wrong, Kosovo is Albanian, not Serbian.

kek at albo and serb subhumans just stop you're both terrible.

>.t cro mutt
Disgusting

What went wrong is too many tribalistic nations pent up in a minute region and told they're one and the same. The only crime is that we're still listening to idealistic foreigners who think we simply have to "walk it off" and it will be just fine.

This is still happening to this day in Bosnia, as we have this fucking retarded Office of the High Representative that insists on enforcing laws and punishing democratically elected officials to prove everything is working just fine.

>muh Kavlovac-Kavlobag-Vivovitica
To sto se javljam odavde, tvista pedeset metava ispod vazine Tevazija, svedoči da je ugvožen ne samo moj fizički integvitet, nego i vasceli svpski navod!

Govovili su mi da sam kveten, gađali su me joguvtom i sapunom, kao da se ne pevem i da zaudavam...

A ja im povučujem; možete da me nevvivate, možete da me živcivate... Sve je to vezultat belosvetske, amevičko-bevlinsko-vatikasnke uljuduvme koja nastoji da svpski navod uguva pved svvšen čin!

Pvozivali su me i nazivali vaznim pogvdim imenima kao; vojvodo pedevu, pa onda, Cvvena vojvodkinjo, kava te Đovđe, tvoj vektum je naša obećana zemlja, tako su uvlali... Vetvibutno im povučujem da svpski navod ima isovijska pvava na: Belu Palanku (Island), Južnu Palanku (Antavtika), sevevno move (Avtik) i vekovnu pvadedovinu, SAO Paolo koji je glavni gvad Velike Svbije.

Bvaćo, nemojte se obazivati na Opevaciju Oluja, koja je divigivana od stvane amevike i gde je u 74 časa vazjebana SAO Kvajna, nego se okvenite osvajanju vekovnih svpskih svemivskih prostvanstava!

Sledeći pvojekat je Mavs koji pvestavlja vekovni svpski planet na kojem je pvedviđena Mavs-Svbija bez tvaktova Zetova i sličnih Hvvatskih šacovanja. Planivamo kolonizovati i Satuvn čiji pvstenovi govove o istoviji svpskog navoda u svemivu.

Svpski navod je pokvenuo u južnoj amevici i Cpcki kavtel sa kojim pvodajom dvoge želi pomoći Kapetanu Dvaganu kupnjom pilula pvotiv tvudoće jev hvvatska policija planiva valikalno i bvutalno pokušati od njega da napvavi tvudnu ženu.

Says the fucking Albanian that's why you always suck Croat dick.
"MUH JASENOVAC BEST DAY OF MUH LIEF"
"CROAT HEROES"
You're subhuman relatives probably got btfo'd by stinky serbs during the war because they had to take out the fucking trash.

da li boli guza??

/thread

The only reason for the existence of the Croatian nation is to be butthurt about Serbs.

Anti-Serbianism is the predominant theme in Croatian politics. Without us, they'd be nothing.

>What went wrong?
Serbitches got all weapons from JNA. (air farce, navy and rakija). Blend was disgustang.
They ride tractors to their motherland (all 250000 of them).

GAME OVER

Serbia

Ne. Al' se smijem kad vidim da naplaćujete ulaz u Ćele Kulu. Da turisti vide uzidane srbe u najljepši primjer turske arhitekture u Smrdiji.

Domaće je domaće.

I called out how you took shared industry and u immediately change the subject with ad hominem on ethnic tensions you had with some of our dinrac Croatian puppet niggers,and how horribly you beat them.Whats more you immediately switched to germanic vodka speech.Very nice honorary Arian,indeed you are truly superior with provoking.Did your mountain jew neighbors teach you this?Never mind you hate them too for some reason.

Rightly said. Skanderbeg shall rise once again and purge those motherfuckers back into russia.

imdb.com/title/tt1776356/

t. Ahmed Muhammed Al-Swizavis

Just waiting for the Germans to go berserk and kill you mudslimes

Slovenians wanted get genocide Macedonians and the rest of us innocent folk just got caught up in the middle of it , this is 100% true no need to look it up .

Tito was a mass murdering communist faggot who got money from the US so we wouldn't join the Russians, when the money stopped coming in(he died at around that time) the faggots in charge started taking credits without releasing that they would have to pay interest. We were in pretty bad debt and fell apart because of it, and because the people in the country hated each other, Tito was holding us together by force i.e. murdering anyone who disagreed with him and or sending them to prison.
tl;dr TITO WAS A FAGGOT, DO NOT PRAISE HIS OLD DEAD ASS.

>this
fucking /thread

Nisi fer, vojvoda je pobijedio Haski tribunal i potpuno ih ponizio, trebas da citiras ono "neka pojedu sva govna koja su izasrali".

[kenja paleći traktorče]

NATO.

I wonder what the founding fathers would do if they were alive today.

>Muslims
>not serbs
Top huh

jeste bre. pobedio. izgubio gorilion godina i sad je debeli prasac kojega niko ne šljivi 1%