Seriously. Is there a chance of Hillary overthrowing the results of the election...

Seriously. Is there a chance of Hillary overthrowing the results of the election? Even Assange went on record that there was no way the Establishment would allow Trump to get in. Is this the bitch's last-ditch stand, Sup Forums? Can she actually do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Voting_methods_and_equipment_by_state
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None

they would have to flip more than 100k votes in total.

It would be a shitfest.

Stein isn't pushing a recount for Hillary, she does that to show that Hillary got the popular vote by counting dead and illegal people.

She's a madman.

Hillary already gave up you fucking moron. This is Jill Stein being a fucking idiot and wasting everyone's time and money for the sake of publicity. There's no evidence of voter fraud in these states, nor any reason to assume there could have been.

this. steins gonna stein though.

If she gave up -- you fucking moron -- why is her Campaign saying it will take part in efforts to push for vote recounts in several states? cnn.it/2fCISAH

I don't say she'll turn it around. But I don't underestimate Soros or the criminal network she's built up around the Foundation either.

cant wait to watch them get BTFO

Assange is fucking dead now Stop it

>by counting dead and illegal people.

Can somebody please fucking give a source for this? I always see it peddled without any proof, save for tiny numbers in local elections.

His dead man's switch was triggered?

Yes

This is a shill.

"Conceding the election" is a formality, like shaking your opponents hand after a game. By looking like it's all Stein, Hillary can avoid all that "you said you wouldn't challenge" hypocrisy

bannon should be put as kenobi since he has the hair.

something like 25 states don't require any ID to vote, so illegals can go and vote for Clinton, which is illegal; we know it's true as tons of illegals were arrested in voting places.

Get real fgt nothing is going to happen. Hillary has already retreated from public life.

It's just Shill Stein using this as an excuse to get some publicity and shekels

>tons of illegals were arrested in voting places.
Link me breh, I really want to believe

clinton have alot of people backing her. and i mean influential people. i remember that house of cards show. Dude said : you cannot mistake power with money, power is a stone castle, money is a wood house well located.

Her campaign's statement amounts to, "We will take part as observers to make sure everything is done correctly." Trump will have people there, too, so stop being a concern shill.

Here you go. Excess funds go to the green party.

(((stein))) gonna ((((stein))))

Baba Vanga called that shit niggas

With the right people and Jew money, it may be possible

>"Find" fraud in one state, ie Wisconsin
>Claim this fraud occurred in other states
>Force recount in other states due to (((evidence))) of fraud, this is still a viable option in states like Pennsylvania.

The catch is they have to prove in court they found a way 100k votes could have been faked.

With enough money and corruption (Jews) anything is possible.

"""officially""" only 40 were arrested in california.

The recount in WI won't start until late next week. By then, they will already have to prove there is evidence of fraud (which they don't have nor will they have) by Wednesday of next week.

I'm a Trump supporter. This is a fucking fiasco that Stein is creating.

Why are Jews always so fucking Jewish?

There's no limit with them is there?

I guess the argument goes like, "How many are we NOT catching?"

but that's the thing, we don't know for certain one way or the other, we can only connect the dots and guess unfortunately

Clinton already skated the justice system once (and other times). It wouldn't be hard to fabricate evidence or create some bullshit. They are pros at this.

You'd have to check every polling station in every county in every state that doesn't require voter ID, it's not possible to do so, so yeah the "how many are we not catching" thing is still pretty solid.

Yes, I realize that, but Trump's people are going to be involved, as well. Do you think he is just going to let them fuck him over?

The point is, with a hand recount, you *cannot* fabricate evidence. Manual recounts can be audited by the public to ensure accuracy.

>She clearly predicts "a new religion will take the world by storm"

PRAISE KEK

Why only recount in states that trump won in then?

I think Hillary doesnt want to show off the butthurt too much so she and Soros payed off Jill to do the dirty work.

>differences between votes or exit polls
excuse me sir. did you do your civic duty and vote for hillary or are you a horrible racist pig who wants to kill all mexicans?

You need to be over 18 to post here lad

This is a Spite Campaign.
Hillary can't win that way but at least she can throw mud as a parting shot.

Nasty woman.

The states with closest margins happened to go to Trump.

Why is the Clinton campaign the sorest losers out of any presidential run?

Why are they so fucking concerned with a recount?

In all my life, the loser has never demanded a recount, until Hillary and now. Just get the fuck over it already she fucking lost she's a loser. And now she will have to flee the country because (((they))) were counting on a sure victory.

Actually I just answered my own question, she's concerned with a recount because her life depends on it.

>gore 2000

Stein can't ask for recounts from states she was not on the ballot for

Why don't you want accurate vote counts?

What I don't like about the hypothetical is how easily it can be reversed back onto you, hence why I was looking for more solid evidence.
It seems to stick on Dems more just cuz they're more pro-immigrants, but it's not impossible for Republicans to be hungry enough that they'd fight dirty too.

>a new religion will take the world by storm
S H A D I L A Y

They don't think Hillary will actually turn it around.

These are mindgames to further divide the left and the right and keep the question of the legitimacy of Trump in the air.

It's preparation for 2020.

See NH. You're wrong.

He said in all his life didn't he?

Thing is : the whole US government was probably backing Clinton, she had the support of the whole party.

Trump was alone against everyone else.

This is why it's most likely a clinton-sided rig

>people born in 2000 are 16 now

I see. Hard to keep track with your fucking weird voting system over there ameribro

New Hampshire has a paper ballot and not optical scan. WI/MI are entirely optical scan.

Yes, all that has to be done is either discarding 1 in 100 Trump votes or so. Or adding 1 in 100 Hillary votes. Someone has had several weeks to hack these voting systems or produce ballots, and they only need to add votes, not change any.

Those machines are not connected to the internet, right?
Heard something about Jill thinking the machines got hacked.

The hash code for the deadman switch has been edited user. It's a fact, I don't know if he is dead. 100% the deadman switch hash code has been edited. Assange probably had a hell of a time in asylum, like he wasn't interrogated in there

>Trump was alone against everyone else.
truly remarkable

Playing Devil's advocate here, I imagine this is where folks assert the whole Russian influence angle, BUT then you get to ask them the same thing, "Where's the proof?"
I don't think I've seen anything concrete for that argument, other than former aides' ties to Russia, and even that doesn't prove anything.

You don't have to be internet connected to be compromised. No voting machines in the US are internet connected afaik.

Optical scan = paper trail so you can manually audit. The attack surface is that there is a piece of electronics automatically tabulating results, which could be "off". That can be confirmed with a manual recount.

DRE as in Penn. is a complete shitshow. It is not connected to the internet but there is no paper trail so you can only do a forensic analysis to see if there was manipulation.

They are auditing both DREs and Optical Scan, but DREs are inherently more difficult to audit. That's where the campaigns might "pull shit". Optical scans have a paper trail.

No. There never was. Did you really think the vitriolic machine working to put Clinton in there would turn off as soon as Trump won?

They're still hard at work and so must we be.

ballotpedia.org/Voting_methods_and_equipment_by_state
There are no internet connected voting machines

There's no proof, that's the point of an audit.

MEXICAN WARLOCK

More like

>fake vote campaign didn't work well enough for Hilary to win
>find more votes via "recount"

The whole thing is a scam

Don't all of those states require ID in order to vote? Too lazy to find out.

>Hillaryfags get their hopes up and see their Whore of Babylon lose once again

Feels good, man

(((Stein)))

If what she is saying is true, she is describing the antiChrist and I swear some of her predictions never happened

What are the plans for overwatching the recount?
If theres not a trustworthy enough staff there, I wouldnt be suprised if these fucks rig it.

I dont mind the recount but I dont trust these faggots for shit.

>Stein isn't pushing a recount for Hillary, she does that to show that Hillary got the popular vote by counting dead and illegal people.
>She's a madman.
I think Stein and the Green Party are working to undermine the legitimacy of our electoral college system.

If that goes away, so does most of the power of our political parties and "third parties" would have an actual chance at the white house.

We might need a system of "run off" elections though.

only kek knows now, if doubles drumpft is done

The interesting thing is that IF SHE WINS it will only prove that voter fraud is, in fact, rampant and wide-spread.

Just think about that for a bit.

They investigate 3 states and discover fraud to the tune of tens or hundreds of thousands of vote.

Do we need to recount all 50? Where else was there fraud? Is the entire election invalidated? Voters will have zero confidence in elections

So either Trump wins (no fraud was found, counts are the same plus or minus a few dozen innocent miscounts)...
...or there's fucking national chaos and loss of faith in our voting system.

Either way, dis gon be gud.

History repeating itself.

Only difference; Hillary is a sore looser that does not give a shit about her country and country men.