/ewo/ - Eyes Wide Open

Welcome to /ewo/, Eyes Wide Open, the investigation into the pedophile ring operated by the wealthy, corrupt elite of America and countries abroad.
==

>What is going on?
To find out the basics of what's been happening, we suggest you watch these videos and read this site.

-Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives Season 1 in 3 Minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
-Infowars video:
youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw
-Jumping into the rabbit hole:
youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
-What we know so far:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OP--ZXOjc
-Pizzagate Primer:
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

This is the thing that FBIanon and Assange were talking about. If we can break this story, it will be big. The Clinton Foundation is almost certainly part of it along with most governments in the world.

>Alright I've watched the videos and read the site, what can I do to help?
You can do many things. We are always looking for diggers and detectives to uncover new leads and bring us one step closer to justice. Trawl through wikileaks, archives, social media, maps, news reports, tax returns and anything you deem relevant for more info that can be useful to us. We also need talented memers to get the things we find and distill them into potent memes that can be spread on social media. We have touched a nerve with this investigation and the MSM is going full shill to discredit us and push the Fake News meme. We need you to help us fight back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1j7brXL_skXDRsi2uUptPqwwIDMqmd88
youtube.com/watch?v=7mZjf7Pirdw
pastebin.com/AtuY1isF
washingtonpost.com/opinions/pizzagate-shows-how-fake-news-hurts-real-people/2016/11/25/d9ee0590-b0f9-11e6-840f-e3ebab6bcdd3_story.html
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/23/fearing-yet-another-witch-hunt-reddit-bans-pizzagate/
nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
archive.is/wgGoP
youtu.be/dIBZXzOp-mc
youtube.com/watch?v=8SBoAfyOapM
youtu.be/ZRQAMYsGxSg
youtu.be/IXZY4-V5OIo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=DCTmFxrVZjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3gApKIcSrsg&t=357s
youtube.com/watch?v=sLgNm_ay4Sk
pastebin.com/YaG7KB5i
soundcloud.com/allison-wolfe-937108668/we-dont-talk-about-it-by-tennessee-twin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats latest devs, been out of loop for past week or so

Copy pasting everything from because I can't type the more recent news atm.

Recent Happenings and possible leads (needs updating):
>Norway and Australia have cut back on Clinton Foundation donations. Coincidentally, Norway has busted a pedo sex ring with many high ranking politicians. We have yet to confirm something similar happening in Australia.

>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8

>Proof Secret Police exist from CA:
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department

>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Texas Child Trafficking confirmed in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du

>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php

>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm

>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)

>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area
==

Entertainment:
>True Detective playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1j7brXL_skXDRsi2uUptPqwwIDMqmd88

>Pizzagate: Eyes Wide Open
youtube.com/watch?v=7mZjf7Pirdw
==

You have been warned that you may be in danger for helping this investigation. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/AtuY1isF
pastebin.com/AtuY1isF

TESTING

ATTENTION ALL POLACKS: 4KEK KIKES HAVE JUST ATTEMPTED TO SILENCE PIZZAGATE DISCUSSION

THEY BANNED PIZZAPPOSTERS FROM MAKING THREADS

THIS IS NOT A DRILL Sup Forums IS CONTROLLED BY (((THEM)))

POST EVERYTHING NOW GO GO GO

Might have to migrate to 8ch dot net. They're deleting these threads and IP banning.

(((Damage control)))

washingtonpost.com/opinions/pizzagate-shows-how-fake-news-hurts-real-people/2016/11/25/d9ee0590-b0f9-11e6-840f-e3ebab6bcdd3_story.html

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/23/fearing-yet-another-witch-hunt-reddit-bans-pizzagate/

nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

owls wide opened

I wasn't aware of this.

Hmm

Also, since I'm mostly a Sup Forums user, I suggest you to:
1. Install an adblocker like Adblock Plus
2. Install Disconnect addon
3. Use Tor whenever possible
4. Never post with your real name or main username

UPDATED ARCHIVE

I'M BACK NIGGERS

KEEP IT ALIVE

pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha
pastebin.com/kDkhimha
>pastebin.com/kDkhimha

If you get IP banned switch your router on and off. It will reset your IP (unless you pay for static) most of the times

>M

>K

>ULTRA

Bump for justice

Get in here you cucks

lmfao

get those reptilians!!. the nordic aliens will never win! lmao

It's spreading.

archive.is/wgGoP
FBIanon specifically said search Podesta's Indian Friend... Ashtok must be the one. could also be the Indian Pros Attorney.

I wasn't aware FBIanon mentioned any Podesta Indian friends....only 'friendship' I've seen so far is the Podesta's Indian friends...Ashtok/Amrita and the person who may have introduced them to John Podesta (who works for him also) and is of Indian heritage: Neera Tanden (Pres. Center for American Progress) (immigrant parents from India)

It seems likely it's one of them more than Rao...but not discounting him due to the obvious implications with his likely the disgusting Comet Ping Pong ig pics

Where did this originally come from again?

I'm waiting.

It was sent to me, I have no idea. It's referenced in another screen posted, from some kikebook page I've never heard of.

It's call investigating/researching/connecting the dots, dolt.

Thanks for playing

Sup Forums mods just IP blocked pizzagate posters and deleted pizzagate threads.

They are afraid.

New video by David Seaman

Satanic PizzaGate Is Going Viral Worldwide (Elites Are Terrified)
youtu.be/dIBZXzOp-mc

The mods have nothing to do with this, they are just random people.
If you get banned it's probably because of doxing.

Who still has the picture of Lynn Forester de Rothschild and Podesta togehter ???

Censorship

PIZZAGATE!- Facebook and Youtube caught trying to control views and censorship!
By Nicholson1968

youtube.com/watch?v=8SBoAfyOapM

Probably we should dig deeper on Dahmer. Im just beginning. Anyone already got interesting connections?

The mods are being paid by (((them))) to ban PIZZAGATE

And doxing is
1. Not illegals
and
2. Completely ethical in this situation
It's not doxing. We are close to figuring it out. KEEP PUSHING

bump
do not let any /ewo/ thread to slide.

I haven't looked into pizzagate yet cause it looks fucking stupid.

Is it fucking stupid Sup Forums?

I'm an important person with things to do. I don't have time to waste on things that are fucking stupid.

The problem is that even if our suspicions are 100% correct, people have a legitimate complaint against 4channers if their personal information, including addresses, names of family members, friends, employees, photos of children etc. are being posted here. Anyone, even if they're totally guilty, could make the case that their information being posted here as a part of this discussion/investigation poses a real-life danger to them.

Even if they deserve it, the fact that some anons could legitimately incite violence against someone is a problem. That's why we need to keep ourselves in-check and be careful about what we say.

Dig as deep as you want, but don't call for violence or property destruction, etc.

It's not stupid. It's real. The elites rape kids.

no, if it was, why is literally everyone trying to hide it from the public

Look I am interested in Dahmer and every other serial killer that came out around the time of MKUltra experiments but I honestly do not think it is linked.
I think Dahmer was one of their more famous, recognizable killers and the things he did were obscure enough that it gave him notoriety and earned him respect of those who likely controlled him. Like a mouse in a cage that's supposed to just run into a maze and eat cheese, but instead it eats the other mouse. Goes outside the expected parameters, you know?

There are other conspiracy outlets to examine Dahmer and related persons, I do not think we will find anything relevant to Pizzagate, Clinton Foundation etc from Dahmer's past though considering he's been dead for a fucking long time, long before the internet was a big enough thing that he could leave any useful footprint for us.
By all means investigate him yourself but I don't think there's enough possibility of credible evidence coming out from investigating Dahmer.

PizzaGate Pedophile Rings Exposed by former HEAD of FBI (Theodore Gunderson) and the PEOPLE

youtu.be/ZRQAMYsGxSg

BUMMMP

Here's your (You), CTR.

You can't post with Tor but everything else is true. Are they really ip banning and deleting these threads?

Everything posted is publicly available information.

Those calling for violence are CTR shills

Look up Programmed to Kill. There are a lot of funny things around that guy. I think some of the information has been condensed into YT videos.

Good goy. Don't rebel, goys! Things are fine the way they are! Stop harassing these innocent pedos!

Nah, fuck you. Let them hang.

Reminder that posting public information is not illegal or unethical

Jesus christ man.
That image.
Is it Soros eating babies?
My side are destroyed.

Sex Stain's Land of La La music video features the boy lover symbol very prominently

youtu.be/IXZY4-V5OIo

I went to their page and found that they perform at pizza joints regularly. I went to one of their member's instagram pages (therealbabydonut) and looked for suspicious pictures.

A couple different ones with underage kids at taco joints, so I looked some more.

I noticed a few weird ones.

The matching handkerchief makes me think it's a literal identifier like what is talked about in the emails.

Fuck off you little fag, these fucks should've thought about that before they started fucking kids for Satan

Dis

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
Pedophilia in the goverment has been a thing for ages. Use this in your OP if you think it fits

Are we really going to ignore this?
_NEWCUMMERS_

Read the fucking text, this blows it open.
Tweet this shit at everyone.

We're ignoring it because it's not real. It's just a psyop by some reddit shills to poison the well.

It's possible that phan sye who claimed to have hacked the site was lying. Makes everything else suspect related to his claims.

Fuck off. I know that posting personal info isn't illegal, but all a given website (like Sup Forums) has to do is declare that it's against the rules and then bans and thread deletions are justified, which stifles the investigation. For the record, my own dad is a pedophile, so I want to see these people burn as much as anyone else,

>provided that they're actually guilty.

If you want to run a legit investigation, take a cue from the professionals. Don't hold back in chasing leads and sharing information, just be careful about things like inciting violence, which can get you charged.

Jesus H. Christ. This shit will shake even the most jaded of us. These bastards literally kidnap, torture, and kill kids.

Wonder why the New York Times failed to do any investigative reporting on Comet Pizza?

pic related

This needs to be confirmed.
From what site is it supposedly taken? Gonna unleash my powahlevel

What is the point of releasing all this info if there isn't a smoking gun for arrest? This just gives the sick fucks a heads up and a huge amount of time to destroy evidence and stop or change operations so it's now harder to investigate.

It's written in the Sup Forums rules that doxing isn't allowed.

Shut up shill. This is our only recourse. The government is doing shit all to investigate this because THEY ARE IN ON IT.

And just because it's against the rules doesn't make banning it any less suspicious and unethical. Literally DEFENDING PEDOS. Sup Forums mods will go down like the pedos they love.

There was a YouTube video I saw where a guy supposedly called the FBI and gave them a lot of this info about Comet Ping Pong. They told him that they were already investigating it and that the info would be forwarded on to the associated agents.

Hopefully, the phone call was legit.

>muh rules
They also say that racism isn't allowed outside of Sup Forums. The mods obviously selectively enforce rules. And why was pizzagate not banned before if it was against the rules?

The Jews are scared. We are close.

Comet's site.

New Video by William Ramsey

Haitian Trafficking and Pizzagate: Is there a connection?
youtube.com/watch?v=DCTmFxrVZjQ

youtube.com/watch?v=3gApKIcSrsg&t=357s
This one?

Sauce link pls.

Reminder that we, the people, must take back our government from these sick pedos and pedo enablers. By any means necessary, even by force.

They don't care about us. The Day of the Rope is nigh.

Oy vey!

Fake psyop. Don't let your guard down. The FBI told Molly that they were "not interested" in investigating pizzagate pedos

That's the one.

Alright, I'm home now and got some sleep after being at work all night. When I ask for suggestions on what to put on the next OP, I want something done in the format of the OP. That is to say

>short summary
link

or one or two sentences you want to see included.

these people man

''John Schwartz'' called the F.B.I. everyone can calm down now.

Bump

This

Just copy an old OP from the archives

Make sure you aren't IP banned

I'm the one who wrote the old OP. I want suggestions on what to put in "Happenings and Leads" for next week seeing as the stuff that's already there is a bit outdated.

see pic related?

A coffin from comets instagram?

Now watch this FROM 5:30 !!!

WRONG IMAGE

You're probably right, no real evidence as that's been cleared up long ago.

But you can draw comparisons from a few things.

>He had an unexplained access to a influential network in DC
>He dabled in dissolving bodies
>Satanistic rituals.

And then there's his famous posed victim and the Podesta personal art. Not a direct link in any way.

More of establishing precedence.

>wrong image

its how i feel after watching that, wtf

I hope no Jewish merchant wakes up to find their Pizzerias raided by death squads. That would be a real shame.

I spent the last few hours putting this together. Hopefully it might generate some new leads.

145 Tony Podesta/Jimmy Alefantis mutual Facebook friends.

pastebin.com/YaG7KB5i

We don't even know if that one is real. It was investigated by someone on reddit. There's a possibility of it just being LARPing.

You aren't busy enough to go into a pedo investigation thread and comment about how this is stupid and you are too busy for it though.

Ironic isn't it?

Holy shit

added to the archive will repost later

At the very least, we can use it to our advantage. We literally have a major newspaper calling this investigation the product of "fake news," while at the same time, we (allegedly) have a phone call with FBI confirming that they're investigating it.

If FBI is officially investigating it, even if it's a bullshit non-investigation, that gives us a leg up on news outlets that are trying to dismiss this for normies. If that phone call is legit, we can truthfully tell people that feds are looking into it, which will flatly contradict articles like the one the New York Times wrote.

Maybe we can get an user from here to make the same phone call and upload it.

This is some good shit. Someone should archive before they get set to private.

WATCH THIS WHOLE GODDAMN INTERVIEW HOLY FUCK!!!

>Girls ritually fucked by 20 men in a row
>Forced sex with donkeys
>Put into a coffin filled with spiders and snakes, excrement
>Babies and fetuses were killed, the children were forced to eat it
>happens in the countryside
>lots of "rich people" involved

>medical examination proves it
>psychological examination proves it

WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AOIDJPQ278410923719203U123N LKASDJ392781N02UWM OAJDIALSHDFAJK1DOPI23J QKNLSHDAPO SHD 1I2J3H AILJHDIJL1H2 3KLJ1HWKL

It's actually not a coffin, it's more like table. There's another shot of it floating around somewhere.

These people worked hard for their money and deserve to use it however they want.

Pls respond with suggestions. I want to have a new OP done for next thread.

good work user

t. Ancap

This isn't pizzagate, this is some British shit with Saville and that one fat politician. Funny how no one living ever got implicated in the investigation.

just listening to this, that lyric....

soundcloud.com/allison-wolfe-937108668/we-dont-talk-about-it-by-tennessee-twin

I don't think Gusto pizza has gotten the attention it deserves. Look up comments on their youtube videos and you'll find a link to white rabbit group.