I think I need to rewrite the Autism Spectrum After Seeing This

youtube.com/watch?v=zbQhie3ApyE&

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWEeMYVVeBc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I believe my race is in danger, but I'm not a Nazi or anything.

And I was starting to like this guy..

He's a shill.

Nazism is a dead end road.

>I'm with Mike (((Cernovich)))
fuck off
Spencer is 100% /OurGuy/

"Hello I'm Richard Spencer, a poser and self proclaimed poster boy for the non existent alt-right. Please rape my face."

fuck pjw and cernocuck. fuck the alt-light. they are cowards and afraid hailgate will hurt their mass-appeal and shekels.

Based Swede knows.

They were for dirty coins, we work for the betterment of our people.

Spencer was a literal nobody just a few months ago. He is seriously trying to co-opt the movement and define it down to narrow idea of an ethno-state.

Whatever you say about his beliefs, there is no doubt that (a) he has tried his best to co-opt the movement and project himself as the leader, and (b) he has "led" the movement very poorly.

He really just needs to fuck off for the time being.

Dickie has been around for a while, redditfag.

He also coined the term.

maybe... but at least he is pushing our ideas
(((Cernovich))), Joseph Paul Watson, Milo and all the other so called '''Right wingers'''' are just in for the money.
They don't share our ideas... they only want views and subscribers for shekels.
Open your eyes
They took the CNN bait.
How KEKED can you be seriously...

his videos have on average less than 2,000 views. He did not lead any movement. The intellectual tradition he represents had nothing whatsoever to do with the rise of Sup Forums, the engine of the alt-right. He's an intellectual; this movement is fundamentally anti-intellectual and anti-bourgeois.

WE

I agree, I have no sympathy with them, this is a leaderless movement (besides Trump) and should remain so. Spencer is largely doing the same things Milo and the other are doing, though. He isn't after money but he's after fame and acknowledgement. That's why he invites hundreds of journalists to his press conferences, comes out with cringy shit like his logos, etc. We don't need logos. We have memes. Our strength is that our movement is faceless, leaderless.

this

>Literal nobody
>Be Montanafag
>He lives in Whitefish
>Massive controversies about his views in the past

Lurkmoar, newfag apparently Spencer is too esoteric for you.

>Sup Forums the engine of the alt right
>YT video views
>Bourgeois

L U R K M O A R
U
R
K
M
O
A
R

Nazism is the only thing that does work.

Spencer is a shit-tier white. He's bloated and has terrible skin. Zero aesthetics at all. Doesn't even lift. Plant for sure. And if not. He's a cuck.

>The intellectual tradition he represents had nothing whatsoever to do with the rise of Sup Forums, the engine of the alt-right.

It's sort of a case of convergent evolution. Sup Forums arrives at ethnonationalism through a virulent hatred of niggers and cucks, Spencer's people arrive at it through reading a shittonne of 1920s philosophy.

Our goals and to an extent our reasons are the same, but there is no shared ontology.

That being said I don't get the hate. It's just the salty luegenpresse desperately trying to make Trump look bad by association. The last thing anyone should be doing is go down the path the press wants you to go down. Even if Spencer IS a ridiculous sperg, the correct course of action is to spit in the press' face out of spite.

Pssshh

NEETS are our educated class. They are our thinkers, philosophers, and memers.

this guy is an actual faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=uWEeMYVVeBc

Cernocuck and PJW are hangers-on and despicable opportunists.

I like how they try to marginalize spencer&co here based on the attendance of the NPI conference. Conveniently glossing over the fact that it costs >200 bucks to get a ticket and the potential social/career cost of attending (you know antifa and sjws will be photographing attendees as they enter/exit the event and shame them online).

They go on bragging on how many views and retweets they get, like high school girls... and how little the npi. They are scared, they act like they don't care about being PC, but they are. They are afraid of truely rebel, radical thought.

They are cucks essentially. Just like the RINO establishment.

Yes he wants fame and power...
However, He also wanted to promote the ""alt right""" or whatever you call this movement.
Think about this...
The news went VIRAL all over the world
Yes liberal c.cukholds will say that we are Nazis...
They did this before and will always say this about us...
However, do you realize how many right wingers saw this video?
millions maybe...
cringy or not, this will definitely boost our ''''alt right"""" movement
This was a fucking shock wave across the world, to warn our enemies and to inspire /our guys/
+
He wanted to show guys like Joseph Paul Watson etc. their REAL face
they are nothing more than money grabbing-cuckholds-

Spencer coined the term alt-right, it has always implied favoring an ethno-state. What should be the goal of the movement if not reclaiming the West for whites?

handsome man

Trump himself told this faggot to fuck off
Who are we to doubt our god emperor?
Fuck this stupid retard

I don't get this meme. I don't really see how he's good looking. His jaw isn't great, he isn't in the best shape .

idk maybe its because I'm not a faggot or a grill

Trump would probably denounce all white nationalism now that he's the president elect.

literally this
There is no alt-right just some autist that sold some clips to a documentary to delegitimize anyone outside the recuckagain party

Alt-right is just an umbrella term coined to describe the right that's opposed to globalism and is pro nationalism, so yes there is an "alt-right" in the literal sense of the term.

He's right you Civic Nationalist faggot

He did it because of the riots
Because he needs to reunite the country

David Duke was also quite successful getting notoriety in the past, and did it really lead to any meaningful victories? No. We are better off underground, trolling Twitter and using our internet skills to undermine the existing ideology.

he's not bad looking and dresses nice so that is 90% handsome

This video is right tho, we memed that Trump is the God Emperor but he's not going to fix the decline of whites. Culture has to be reshaped so that whites can get more births and ultimately not be penalized for their heritage.

Cernovich is a piece of shit who just wants to sell books. PJW isn't really shilling one way or the other, he offered legitimate criticism and didn't clutch his pearls.

Spencer is an incompetent, self-appointed leader.

David Duke is still /our one and only guy/

There's no proof this guy isn't a kike shill. He doesn't name the Jew.

oh and do I need to remind you that Spencer cucked hard on gays, guns and Jews on multiple occasions?

Spencer just wants to LARP as a European identitarian, he wants to make the "movement" (I hate that phrase) something that has a seat at the table so he can portray himself as the leader.

Go back 2 reddit.

im 6minute in and he said nothing autistic. its coming soon or you just felt like throwing an epic buzzword ?

newfag

Can't censor the Spencer. The Alt-lite trying to claim the label after disavowing it. what new kikery is this. My theory is cenrovich is taking orders from bannon to sanitize it

No. He. Is. Not. You. Newfag.

So much this. /r/The_Donald fags need to be purged.

AUTISM :

-Take a subject, be autistic with it.

That's all op

>we r anonymouse
>lehappymerchant and pepe will save the white race :-DDDDD