*sips tea*

*sips tea*

What now, Commiecucks?

>Not realizing that real threads on Sup Forums get zero replies because CTR is running a fuck ton of bots in their spam threads

>James Woods tweeted on the 22nd that he'll no longer use twitter
Dead. Platform.

Who's George Reeves?

LGBT rights don't matter when your people are homeless and starving. He gave them food and shelter.

I thought *sips tea* was reserved for HillShills.

It's almost as if most people who talk politics are retarded

who cares about LGBT Cubans, guy won against hungry, poverty, deficit in education and health on a small island against US and their embargo. He made the best out of them.

>not even knowing George Reeves

you massive newfag he's an alt-right leader and he's /ourguy/

I bet you don't even know Jack Williamson, Viscount Desbois or Bruce Balboa either

>Leftist cultists defending a brutal dictator online because he's a communist and communism hasn't been tried yet!!!!

ROPE

Damn, I didn't know Casto was that bad a guy.

>alt right leader

yeah based Reevester, some say he invented the alt-right and taught Edwin Clay all he knows

The left is deeply full of shit.

fuck all leftists

You sound like a huge autist and/or a low-energy troll. Poor form, chap.

WTF I love Castro now

Whatever the fuck do you mean? Cuba is a shithole and people risk their lives to get out of it. Kinda reminds me of my country, desu with you senpai.

>alt-right
nobody on Sup Forums calls themselves "alt-right".

get off Sup Forums, you stupid normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's a Sup Forums fag. He's legitimately autistic.

Except he put faggs in a prison to get tortured and murdered regularly.

The only difference is Cubans aren't brown little shits like muttsicans. They either look like southern europeans or like dindus

Yes we will gulag faggots but its a secret.

seems like you newfags need to brush up on the alt-right scholars

No, the difference is that "high caste" (i.e. lighter skinned Mexicans) don't have to leave Mexico. We literally send you the worst of our worst. Whereas all fucking Cubans want to leave their island, white or black.

Why do you guys go out of your way to waste time proving that leftists have no grasp of history, irony, or any upper brain functions for that matter

fuck all leftists

Name dropping others is one of the lowest forms of virtue signalling and doesn't contribute anything to the conversation. Kant.

>alt-right scholars

what, do they like to hang out with Mexican intellectuals?

I recommend some Perseus MacDonald for a swift redpilling

It's fun to watch some fag in a Che t-shirt's world crumble when you inform them that he was a homophobic racist murderer.

It wouldn't surprise me

Holy shit you're a YUGE faggot

The doctors and high caste Cubans left first. Then everyone wanted to bail