Anyone else thinking about becoming a cop now that Trump is in power?

I was thinking about helping the effort to restore law and order now that Trump is POTUS. Any cops here want to give some advice on a career as a cop?

it's probably the most ingrat job in the world
pay is meh 'everybody' hates you, you risk your life everyday

Sup Forums really should pursue careers in police, military, education, government, and other institutions. If you don't control your country, (((they))) will.

If a white teenage girl tells you that she was gangraped by half a dozen pakis, don't cover it up.

I've been thinking a lot about getting frisked by a cop.

>alt-right floods police force and turns it into an actual racist paramilitary force that can't be stopped because the lefties have cried wolf for so long that nobody believes them when it actually happens

Found the next step of our master plan

enjoy being a security job after, being a cop is a job with basically zero thought required and zero job prospects outside of the field after

Yep. I want to work for immigration and help deport criminal families.

OH FUCK.

I'LL PICK UP A REGISTRATION FORM TOMOROW.

I was going to become a cop until I realized that they'd find out I had done acid when I was younger

He's so good looking no homo

Fuck no. Are you stupid? Going to have one hell of a fucking awful job because of urban discontent, let alone already dealing with degenerates you were dealing with before.

The lie detector test is just to see if you can stick to a lie, not whether or not you are lying.

what? they pay you 52k dollars per year, and after years of service they give you a pension

Not worth it senpai. The first day on the job you're going to have to deal with niggers over and over and over and they're always going to be treating you like shit and throwing feces at you while jumping around. It's just not worth it. You're not protecting white people. White people protect themselves. The police are there to protect niggers.

52k a year? fucking kek. Here in a quiet town it's 90k.

Only good pig is a dead pig. #DumpTrump #ACAB

>have to arrest people over stupid shit
>deal with domestic disturbances
>see child abuse and child neglect all the time
>have to deal with people on the worst day of their lives
>have to knock on doors and tell moms that their kids are kill
>most of the people you will be dealing with want you dead
>government job
>politics, politics and more politics

No

>didn't you know the the majority of government officials get 6 figures basically right out of the gate>

this is not how it works user

>If a white teenage girl tells you that she was gangraped by half a dozen pakis, don't cover it up.

If a white teenage cunt tells you that she was gangraped by half a dozen pakis, don't believe her a single word. Cunts love to lie about rape.

I'm thinking about going ahead and starting a business in my area. I waited until I learned who won after this election. Had it been Clinton, I would just stay at my current job

White people will treat you like shit or their personal maid and black will literally try to kill you

I'd argued that pakis like to rape way more than cunts like to lie

Ehh I was going to join military either way
Way I see it, I either wanted to serve for trump, or was needed to serve in the war hillary would make

No, it is dangerous.

I graduate in the spring in criminal justice. I will be applying for ICE internships in the next few weeks.

Gonna be clutch

sounds fun. I am very good at compartmentalizing

>tfw 2 smart too be a cop

>I'd argued that pakis like to rape way more than cunts like to lie

Lol.

No. Only roid groids and men with a tiny penis become cops. Who wants to police parasites for their lack of ethics and moral values. Not worth it senpai

You retard no woman loves a cop. Become a firefighter instead. It's actually rated the most attractive profession by women.

Trump will have next to zero effect on your day to day job as a cop. If anything, you will be more hated by most of the people you serve.

t. Steve 'Palpatine was misunderstood' Bannon

HOLY. FUCKING . SHIT.

Polygraphs dont work, I learned that in my psych class.

There's no reason to become a cop. Security work is better.

I made a pact with myself back in NOV 2016 that if Donald Trump wins I would join the US Army. Talking to a recruiter next week.

These statistics are bogus. Remember to not believe everything you read.

Most cops around here start off at 70k, lowest ive seen is 65k and thats starting

Switch to the Marines, they have the least cancer among the ranks.

No, I'm going into military

ahahahhaha! retard

Even helping one child in need would make it worth it in my eyes

to be a cop you have to enjoy dealing with human misery everyday...everything awful that humans do...you clean up...

I sorta want to be one just to throw tear gas at lefties and arrest them in mass while wearing riot gear.

Macedonian expat here.

You bring shame upon our country. Do not repeat what you have just said here again.

Yeah, keep trying to justify islamic rape culture. We believe you, achmed.

I get paid 102k annually. I'm a training officer and work 4 days a week. The only thing that sucks is taking a shit and turning down blowjobs from women who are trying to get out of a citation.

What kind of schooling did you have to do?
I've got an associates already and am working on a bachelors in biology, but the pay is shit and I'm not sure it's something I want to do anymore, while I have massive respect for peace officers. I've heard I'd just have to do a few classes for about 6 months because I already have an AA, is that true?

Eat shit

>believing rape accusations
>current year

You have to go back

I hope you and your family catches cancer.

but it has an asterisk footnote it can't be wrong

Lmao. Was actually checking out my city's police academy website yesterday.

They're really cucked and gay here tho

>unironically aspiring to be a jackbooted thug for the state

>tfw you will never be en SS-officer charged with cleaning out filth within the fatherland

why live?

>We believe you, achmed.

Indeed, Sup Forums believes that cunts had it coming.

Fuck that! My best friend is a cop and got shot in the knee last week. Bullet went into his knee and drilled up his thigh completely destroying the bone and shattering it into a hundred different pieces. Now he might lose his leg.

You can't pay me enough to risk my life just because some ghetto nigger is mad at whitey and will do everything he can to kill you and your partner

I'd rather be a Fireman

Firmer cop, now firefighter. It's a very scrutinized job. You will get blamed for doing your job and not doing it. Camaraderie is a virtue. Stay vigilant and safe if you do. Then we can all come together and kill the Jews.

Already am one and it sucks.

If I could start life again at a young age, I would become a police officer, aspire for some kind of management position within the force after a few years of field work, and then break into politics using my police experience as my "resume".

TLDR: do it

I would if I wasn't a beta pushover manlet.

It's a bad time to be a policeman

We had one of our University officers get shot and killed by a poor, oppressed Gentleman of Color last week.

This is the answer
Right there in front of us
DO IT FAGGOTS

>checks flag

Naturally.

Its the worst job in the world but its also the best job in the world.
Many people will hate you. Even good people will be angry at you that you stop them from making mistakes.
You'll spend 36 hours awake trying to get one bad guy, but when you finally drive him through the sally port at the prison, it will be worth it.
You'll be too late to 100 calls. But the one time you arrive in time to save someone's life, will make it all worth it.
You'll pick up pieces of children, but you'll finally remove a child from her molesting uncle and it will all be worth it.
You'll have a 100 people angry that you wrote them traffic tickets. But the one person crying with gratitude will make it all worth it. You'll be hampered by red tape and bureaucrats, but you'll have brotherhood you can't imagine unless you're in the military, because you have to watch out for each other's lives. Have an understanding family, because you'll be gone- 10 hour shifts aren't- they result in overtime because a call came in at the end of your shift, they result in paperwork and in going to court on your days off.

The thanks are few and far between. But someone has to do the job and not everyone can. If you can do it, you have a responsibility to do it. You keep society on its best behavior. You see what it would be like without police--you're necessary. Vitally necessary. They can't pay you enough...but they'll pay you too little.

Its called the thin blue line because sometimes you're all that stands between someone and disaster. Make a difference. You'll be looking to save the world every day and while that's impossible, you'll save individuals--from the bad guys, from a heart attack, from themselves.

Good luck. We need you.

Thinking about moving to NYC

Dudes.

This is it.

right wing death squads are the police

You have to go back, Mohammed. If you won't, I'll help you, but not in a nice way, I promise

Yo copbro, thanks for keeping us safe

Yes, listen to Muhammad

works only if you're an uber chad so your picture is fitting. *chan autists that are intelligent, can speak, and want to serve justice are better off in their intelligence services.

Bump for the boys in blue.
Highly respected men in my eyes and many others user, although hard for me to say when I've been caught with weed a few times haha.

>Now he might lose his leg.
As much as this is horrifying, if he doesn't lose his leg he'll probably get paid by the government like 10k-20k a year for life if it affects his day to day, and if he does lose his leg he'll be essentially making 35-40k a year for life while they'll give him a cozy office job.

Obviously it doesn't make up for not having a leg anymore, but it helps.

Does anyone have a source for the pic in the op? That guy is hot as fuck.

autists an mongos cannot be LEA Kek

His name is Mike Pence.

Don't let your dreams be dreams

>implying Trump is going to be president

The recount is happening. Hillary was always supposed to win, they just let Trump win first so people stop thinking the game is rigged.

I'm really fucking considering it. I looked it up and at this point with the credits I have I'd only have to do like 1-2 semesters at a CC to be able to take the POST exam.

Right now I'm just thinking about dropping my current uni degree to switch over. Bio pays like complete ass from what I've seen, and it's full to the brim of whiny libcucks I'd deal with for the rest of my life. Plus the debt is getting bad.

ITT faggots posting shit ..
COP killed a nigger criminal ok
and we have this bread ???

Stop lying on the internet. If you don't I am going to send a dozen refugees to move in with you.

This.

All the recount will do is show the massive amount of voter fraud that occurred that favoured Clinton.

ay fuk u pig

cops have lie detector tests and check for whether you have racist views, done hard drugs, been in a gang, looked at cp.

So basically none of you would be allowed in.

lel keep dreaming

>Daily Mirror

Why do people believe anything they read on tabloid headlines?

>My best friend is a cop and got shot in the knee last week.

Tell him "Nice meme injury, fag."

I could never kill someone, I'd be probably be forced to arrest someone who got fucked over by the legal system, cops have it hard.

Also all the shit you get for meeting your daily quota of tickets.

>enjoy dealing with human misery
You go on Sup Forums every day

No

I've been thinking about joining the Army as a Green Beret if I can score atleast 100 on all PT tests before I go.

Some other user posted in a similar career thread that he was making bank as a border patrol agent. Seems pretty comfy desu

I think I'm going to finish engineering school first and then decide from there. I want to serve for Trump's America while he's still in office!

>I could never kill someone

Meanwhile I'm thinking, "I'd probably be a very bad cop because I'm a, 'kill them all; let god sort them out." Type of guy. I wouldn't wanna take chances.

I've done a bit of research looking into how to become a police officer. In my area, you can either try for a city cop (good luck) or county sheriff. They administer a physical fitness test and, assuming you pass, you get to join the academy a few months after that. I really want to join the force but I'm not even sure I would qualify. Cannabis became legal here last year, but about 10 years ago I got a ticket for possession of less than one ounce of marijuana. That single ticket disqualified me from joining any branch of the military (I tried). They said they wouldn't give out moral waivers for someone of my character.

DO IT! Make America great again!

I will apply to be a police next year. Trump and Brexit motivates me.