Reminder that the nation is a spook

Reminder that the nation is a spook.

So stop worrying about immigration.

Traitors to their nation should hang.

You advocate killing people over a spook? This is exactly what Stirner was talking about when he criticized nationalism.

oh boy it's the /leftypol/ expedition force, just waiting to convert the whole board with it's
>i dont like it so it doesn't exist
perfect logic

Stirner was a little edgelord. Society doesn't work like that. And people cannot be properly represented at scales greater than a nation. Not yet anyway.

Society is a spook.

the concept of spook is a spook

Wow. People like you should be in charge of it.

The inevitable conclusion.

shit

The idea that spooks are spooks is a spook

reminder that philosophy itself is a spook
nobody actually thinks about philosophy unless they're explicitly reminded that their ideologies follow a pattern. It's like The Game, and its fucking pointless; hence, a spook. Stirner had a long, pointless life because of his ideology and I don't intend to live that way.

It just makes me mad, the wikipedia page calls him, "one of the forerunners of nihilism". What the fuck does that even mean? He pioneered the act of not giving a shit? WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT THIS WEAK LITTLE BITCH?

I wouldn't believe in society if my language sounded like swedish while eating a dick and my countries greatest achievements were plastic blocks and a closet homo writing about depressed mermaids.

Reminder that Stirner was an autistic fucking retard and his views are objectively invalid.

Spooks are not invalid.

They are because they are also a spook

gotcha :^)

You've completely misunderstood Stirner's arguments if this is what you think.

Sorry, but that's also a spooky sir.

A spook is not a bad thing
It's a tool to be used
Immigration directly goes against my personal interest and ego
Therefore, I will worry about immigration and fight it

No. I am on my side. I will decide what is a spook and what is not. Do you even Stirner?

Reminder that immigration is a threat to my material goods so it is perfectly within Stirner's values to oppose immigration

>Reminder that immigration is a threat to MY material goods so it is perfectly within Stirner's values to oppose immigration

Keyword in there.

you are a spook, ergo I don't have to listen to your balding ass

Everything is a spook, but some things are useful.

I JUST LOST THE GAME

Dickhead. I just lost because I saw...
..and then looked up. Dammit!