Why didn't my daddy talk to me about consent?

why didn't my daddy talk to me about consent?

>Sup Forums gets angry at Hamilton actor because he condoned rape
>Sup Forums gets angry at Muslims for raping children and abusing women
>...
>Sup Forums gets mad when Trudeau advocates consent, boundaries, and respect for women

About 3 years ago, I think, Trudeau had to settle a lawsuit over his mistreatment of kids in one of his drama classes.

Presumably he was teaching them about consent.

It was in a reputable newspaper, let me see if I an find the article.

>trudeau recognizes only men can actually teach values to their children

People dont like being told what to do. Especially when the one tellling them what to do is a high school drama teacher who is crashing Canada with no survivors.

I was taught that women are money grubbing whores and to never spend more money on a woman than you do on yourself.

men need to learn to push the boundries of consent, have less respect for boundries, and consent less to respecting them.

My dad taught me women are like fishing. Don't go full force when you get one on the line of they'll snap your line, and when you finally reel them in having them in the net is never as fun as the fight to get them there

Doesn't he realize this plan doesn't even reach the ones who are actually the problem

Posting it in Arabic might help.

Trudeau must give one hell of a blowjob.

Let's take 20 minutes to talk about the rapists you're bringing into the country en-masse, you dickless waste of space.

My Dad told me to grab them by the pussy.
And to always have a backup.

>btw lol I'm going to spend 100 mil of taxpayers money to upgrade my mansion LOL TIME FOR ANOTHER SELFIE ROFL XD MY WIFE'S SON'S NANNY IS GONNA LOVE THIS!

Telling 13 year old boys to be more apprehensive around girls as they grow up, a great idea!

>I encourage

Because he didn't think you were a born criminal.

>wife's sons

Because literally nobody asks

>Can I kiss you?
>Can I touch you here?
>Can I go down in you?
>Can I have sex with you?

In real life. Most of sexual progression in completely non verbal. Feminists are mentally ill.

Le dude tells it like it is!

>implying learning about consent isn't also about learning body language and non-verbal communication that denotes consent or non-consent

my dad did this several times during my childhood
now i respect women too much to fuck them
it's quite a disrespectful thing to do really

>consent through "body language"
>legally admissible

You realize feminists actively fight rhetoric that implies if women enjoy rape it's still rape, right?

Does this cuck talk about something else besides this kind of bullshit? Holy fuck.

Canada is so far gone.

So when is he going to tell women to talk to their daughters about not beating their children or filing frivilous divorces?

Women by far commit more violence against children than men do. It's time our leaders start instructed women to not do so any more

this triggers the black children

>why didn't my daddy talk to me about consent?

Now we know who's doing all the raping.

And dogs!

Very good point

> Centralized parenting.
> ...Just!
Oh well, i guess he has to overwatch the popualace of his enriched society.

My dad told me not to die a virgin

What the fuck is consent? It was hard enough to get laid as an awkward teen surrounded by sadistic jewish media confusing you so much youre to be a girl. It's not hard to not rape, you just stop when she seems like shes going to report rape if you continue

If you cant tell when a woman is saying "stop" with her mouth and screaming OH GOD JUST TAKE ME RIGHT NOW in her mind, I guess you are just an autistic sperg that cant into women correctly.

If youre stuck in degeneracy and need sex to stay sane just try to get laid as much as possible without ruining your life just try and stop when she really means stop

My dad was in the US for much of my childhood and wasnt around to tell me so I just got this respect women stuff from books and TV

Now I dont push for fucking even when bitches come on to me and they do that every now and then.

I hate the whole dating power gaming bullshit and apparently you need to do it with every woman

Because he was a man

My dad told me not to die a virgin

What the fuck is consent? It was hard enough to get laid as an awkward teen surrounded by sadistic jewish media confusing you so much youre to be a girl. It's not hard to not rape, you just stop when she seems like shes going to report rape if you continue

If you cant tell when a woman is saying "stop" with her mouth and screaming OH GOD JUST TAKE ME RIGHT NOW in her mind, I guess you are just an autistic sperg that cant into women correctly.

If youre stuck in degeneracy and need sex to stay sane just try to get laid as much as possible without ruining your life just try and stop when she really means stop

If you cant figure that out, become a rapist and get killed like you deserve or become a wizard/cuckoldsperg

>Sup Forums gets angry when retards spew extreme views and ignored moderate common sense because something has to either be really disliked or really liked in order to become popular on Sup Forums

The more problems in the world there are caused by ORDER

The more the god of CHAOS sends his agents out to undo too much ORDER

>all you white male rapists better recognise who you are

>not black because dad.jpg is 404 not found
>not chinese because small ding dongs can't rape
>not arab because their rapey religion takes precedence over some cuck

Muh consent.

Did any politician ask little juzzy if it was ok to touch his bunghole when he was little?

they dont do that because thats too much effort to teach.
they just hate men.

that poor penguin

>son, i know you are a despicable degenerate rapist that always just goes out and rapes women because after all i didn't instill any values in you as a parent plus you are a raping mysoginist rapist by nature, so i just want to tell you to not rape people. okay? nice talking to ya, buddy.

I seriously hate Trudeau more than Merkel.

>Being such an autist that you need a binding legal contract to grunt on top of a woman for 34 seconds

People have been fucking for millions of years. Its not that complicated.

did it surviveded?

You don't learn it. You can recognize it or you can't. Consent is almost always non verbal but feminists actively deny this.

Because back in the days the procedure of giving consent was very simple and verifable - once the groom and bride said "yes" in the church, it was settled.

>Canadian Prime Minister voted into power based solely on virtue signalling

>American President voted into power based solely on shitposting

Really makes you think.

Sounds like you had a good dad.

It isn't.

Doesn't he have a country to run?
Our dads and our sons have nothing but respect for women. Canada needs you to do your fucking job.
If you're not sure what your job is, let us know so we can make Canada a role model for the rest of the world instead of the butt of jokes.

Not going to lie, this is actually a good thing to do

With the politicians enacting all of these pro woman policies and bias in the courts for women in rape cases. Even kids in schools getting accused of sexual assault just for shoving a girl (My nephew got in that situation).

It's important for young boys to know how much society is rooted against them, show them their enemy. When they grow up, they will seek to destroy that enemy

You're looking at this the wrong way Sup Forums, this is an opportunity, not a cucking

>respect for women
Yes because women are a special class of citizens that require special respect unlike men which require normal respect

Fucking cuck.

my dad never talked to me about girls, relationships, dating, anything like that whatsoever

in retrospect I wish he had, after losing one successful relationship I fell massively behind my peers and spent years as an awkward creepy loser scaring off any girls that might've been interested in me

basically making the most basic mistakes with women that nearly any guy who's ever gotten laid could've corrected me on, until I finally figured it out myself

my dad's a good, smart reasonable guy but kind of an awkward beta in some ways, if there's one thing I'd do differently as a father it'd be actually addressing this topic with my son (not in the way that cuckdeau suggests though...)

What the fuck is he even implying.
He's accusing us of crimes we've never commited

Cos he preferred it when you struggled a bit.

You got it all wrong buddy, he is talking about the true consent.

He's scum.
How about we remove women's right to vote. These cunts are responsible of everything bad with the world. They're the female jew.

dads not telling their daughters not to be coal burning sluts.

The problem is he's preaching to the wrong crowd. Go to one or his refugee camps and preach about boundaries

If there's any advice I can give about sex to anyone young: be aggressive, when in question whether or not to 'go for it', go for it, be bold, touch them, be rapey it usually pays off. That's my number one Regret in hindsight, indecision.

>be seal
>need to be alpha to get any seal pussy on the beach
>challenge the current alpha
>ultimately lose the fight
>nopussy.jpg
>end up raping penguins

>People dont like being told what to do
Yet a significant amount of Sup Forums is comprised of wannabe fascist bootlickers. Funny that.

>I encourage all dads to take #20MintesofAction4Change & talk to your sons about consent, boundaries & respect for women
What about the black kids, huh? Is rape okay if you're black?

Fucking double standards, man.

>Not signing a 6 pages long consent contract that is legally bound

What are you? A fucking rapist?

Seventy-two percent of adolescent murderers grew up without fathers. Sixty percent of America's rapists grew up the same way.

Source: D. Cornell (et al.), Behavioral Sciences and the Law, 5. 1987. And N. Davidson, "Life Without Father," Policy Review. 1990.

UNDERRATED

Nah I'd rather tell my daughter to think twice about her actions, and that I won't help her if she doesn't take my advice.

You mean JIDF purposefully posting that ridiculous shit? You actually believe it? You really think its more than like 50 autismos and a bunch of shills?

tbqh even though he's a cuck nothing wrong with this