Are you kidding me? This fucking retard is ambassador to the UN? Fuck trump

Are you kidding me? This fucking retard is ambassador to the UN? Fuck trump

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The UN is retarded, so it was perfect busy work for this bitch. Promoted into a dead end.

>Removes the only person who could primary him
>Her replacement governor is EXTREMELY PRO TRUMP
>He gets minority points

Three strikes and you're out of here. Go be an Establishment cuck in Europe, Hayley.

Spbp. Not even a Trump fan, but this is a brilliant idea for Trump, especially considering the positions doesn't even do much.

>A brown womyn who attacked Trump throughout the election is representing America
Really makes you think

She also got rid of the Confederate flag

UN is fucking useless, learn politics fag.

Trump is leaving the un anyways

This this this

This, fuck the UN shit tier organization

who is she who is replacing her?

>ambassador to the UN
literal who gives a fuck position

>high ranking politician
>called Nikki

that's almost as bad as Prime Minister Justin

why? whats wrong with her?

Just a governor
Being replaced by someone who wasn't important enough to be considered a real endorsement but with his elevated position now he's an important supporter.

this.
CANNOT STUMP THE TRUMP

I'd fuck her if you know what I mean

Indian Sikh woman who removed the Confederate flag in *fucking South Carolina*. Pts for ballsiness. Bless your heart

basically this

t. south carolinian

She needs to be around her own people the U.N. is perfect for her she will be dealing directly with shit skins Muslims and Jews.

She has to deal with other brown people instead of scolding white people of s.c.
It's Trump's 4d chess

Will she confront Arabs about homophobia,sexism and racism?
Most likely not

Please elaborate

She's establishment gop, the kind of folk who're against trump and she's been flopping around saying dumb shit when the time was right. I think november last year she was in a good light to be considered for vp but she came out saying that trump didn't represent the true gop and has since just been parroting what the upper echelons of the gop have been telling her about trump. She's practically a mindless drone at this point, being in the UN just means she'll say anything she's told to say.

Didn't know she was a poo until people started mentioning it
>mfw poo with a southern accent

>using a pussy to talk to pussies

I don't see a problem here

It's not like the UN is important anyways

We have a long history of sending " fucking retards" to that fetid cesspool, she's certainly not the worst. That said, we should be de-funding it, rather than sending new cronies to it.

she fucked up should have stayed in her place
ambassador to un lamest job ever

He's keeping traitors loyal to him by giving them useless positions

He's playing ∞-Dimensional underwater tic-tac-toe while on Neptune with his eyes closed

We sent George Bush senior over, and he became a president.

How stupid are you faggot?

Appointing someone to UN ambassador is like locking their ass in a broom closet for 4 years

It was a brilliant move

Now fuck off OP
Fuck off harder than you've ever fucked off before

America is now represented by a POO IN LOO

My how far we have fallen

Guys, should we be worried about Trumps connections? Epstein? His tower being 666 feet tall? 160$ million loan from Soros? Resorts International? His Jewish blood, and family?

>thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Fucking hell, I've been on the Trump Train for the last year and a half. Now I'm questioning myself. And even worse by posting this I sound like either a CTR shill, or someone being ironic.

>traitors loyal to him
wat

>thinking the un ambassador is a meaningful position

She looks like she has chromosome damage

>ambassador to some irrelevant Saudi pet organization

Who cares

Its just Indian heritage

Why not use Cruz then?

It still sends the statement that if you attack your boss, he'll promote you. And a brown woman is representing us now fucktard.

PFPFBFPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

Her real name is Nimrata Randhawa.

>Donald "Attack me savagely and I'll appoint you to government positions" Trump
Mittens for SecState next

well, trump himself picked her i guess?
trump knows right what he is doing.
maybe trump dont cares much about the un and he put her on a place where she is no danger or out of his way.

Doesnt look human

Because he's going to become the newest supreme court justice, bud.

That explains it, cheers.

Because a power hungry el rato is hard to put on a leash.

>She's more indian native than Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren

phew Donald please stop.

Now they just need to find a job for that anti isis pro gun ex army democrat woman from hawaii

You realize the UN (and by extension, the UN ambassador) doesn't do shit, right?

It's a do-nothing position. Trump only made the appointment because people were REEEing over not appointing enough "vibrancy". It's a troll. It also means she gets replaced with someone better in SC

I see that the grammar in that post was poor, but you have heard the saying to "keep your friends close and your enemies closer," right?

That's what Trump did here with Nikki and it's what he may also do by giving Romney a position in his cabinet. By granting his enemies positions of power, it forces them to bend the knee and cease criticizing the very candidate they so vehemently disavowed during the election. It's a consolidation of power, and a very well done consolidation so far in my opinion.

fpbp

UN ambassador is a "job" for incompetent people you can't give anything else. There are only two types of people who are appropriate picks for the job:
1. Useless idiots whose appointment makes you look good. Haley is a poo-in-loo woman, satisfying two quota boxes.
2. People who hate the UN and will work to undermine it constantly.

Primary him?

challenge him in the 2020 primary.

>representing us
To the fucking UN. I couldn't possibly care any less. If you want to cry about it, go right ahead.

I know but she seriously had a chance? I've never heard of her before

Really burns me up.

She wouldn't win, but forcing Trump to deal with a primary challenge would weaken him for the general election due to splitting the party

Reddit please go

88 confirms it

Damn she even has a retarded face. You can see the stupidity in her eyes. The fuck did you guys do?

>he cleans out the swamp by giving prestigious jobs to the enemies of the people

Wow...so the bluepill was the redpill all along???

Do her eyes look off center to you?

Also, brown eyes + black hair. Darker complexion. From SC. This chick has a bunch of nigger in her pool.

Why do you care about the UN position though is my question.

a literal nothing position so her more conservative lt. gov. can take the governers mansion....

do you even 6 d chess?