Liberty, Equality, Order

Which does Sup Forums believe is the most integral part of society?

strawpoll.me/11738827

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11738827
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Order then liberty. Equality doesn't exist and is a fantasy.

And liberty cannot exist without order.

Order. Equality doesn't exist and too much liberty leads to the glorification of the individual over the people as a whole

Order and liberty are mutually exclusive.

Order>Liberty>(((equality)))

Order.

Order because without order people will just go back into the chaos.

You don't need liberty or equality.

The eagle reigns supreme, but it needs to chase a snake now and then to stay sharp. Keeping the cow alive is a waste of good food.

>equality
nice meme bro

Playing devils advocate for all you pro order anons:
Surely equality of opportunity is what makes a society meritocratic. Order leads to a accumulation of power and wealth in the hands of a few who then abuse that power with nepotism and corruption. This reduces social mobility and leads to despotism. Surely order without freedom or equality taking primacy over it is tyranny.
Order should be used to maintain liberty or equality and thus doesn't form the fundamental principle of society.

You can't have liberty without first establishing order. Unless you're one of those retards who belives the state of nature is somehow one of freedom.

Order

A state of ordered liberty. We give up some of our state of nature liberties in the name of order, and in return we have much greater ability to realize those freedoms we retain.

Equality is a Marxist meme

Liberty is only possible after order is established. Liberty is secured through the threat of force

>Order leads to a accumulation of power and wealth in the hands of a few who then abuse that power with nepotism and corruption
All forms of government result in this outcome, while true that authoritarian governments are more prone to it core of this issue is corruption not a governmental policy.

Aye that's how the world works but what is the MOST important principle. Is order important or do we use order to attain liberty which we view as a more valuable principle?

Sorry m8 was ment for In regards to your post, then surely a minimalist state would be best suited leaving as little potential power to be corrupted as possible and if so did you vote liberty and why?

Chaos.

Liberty, followed shortly by order.

Equality is not something worth striving for. With liberty and order, you will have equality of opportunity.

Equality is sort of a loaded word.

Are we equal in opportunity or equal in power?

Liberty. Humans are the only beings we know of with free will, to infringe on that is to deny what makes us human

Depends how you argue for it user.

>In regards to your post, then surely a minimalist state would be best suited leaving as little potential power to be corrupted as possible and if so did you vote liberty and why?
I voted order because of reasons unrelated to corruption. Minimalist states have an issue with being unable to protect from neighbours. Minimalist federation states have an issue maintaining unity. Because when they will inevitably (call me a russian, but I've yet to see a governmetn that doesn't do this) push to centralise their subjects are prone to either force them to stay at current level or try to break away.

See Italy, EU for examples of failure of minimalist governments with liberty as key policy.

Liberty, with order an extremely close second.

Equality>>Order>>>>>>>Liberty

>equality of opportunity
you know damn well that isn't what (((equality))) refers to in the image

/thread

>Which word is the best word?
>politics board
Takr this to your local 5th grade class, we are discussing real issues here.

sage

I don't play pokemon go anymore

The fact that you started at all lowers my opinion of you. Do you fucks just not read Privacy Policies?

Nonsense. There's no true freedom in society and there is no society without order. Order can only be achievable by the supression of ones liberties.

It is the only form of freedom that can exist, there is no freedom in order because there is no order with freedom.

Liberty of course. Life would suck with no personal freedoms

you can have all the equality and order your want in a well run prison

liberty above all

Order
Even anarchists now that

Liberty is the natural order

team mystic duh

Order to keep the people in line, active and with a purpose.

Order.
"If as one people speaking one language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do shall be impossible for them."

Liberty > Order > Equality, but within reason. You need some order, unless you want to live in anarchy, and you need some equality, unless you want to live in feudalism. But beyond those basic requirements, it's most important to preserve liberty.

Order, because it's a guarantee of security
Liberty, because it's good, but not particularly important
And (((equality))) is a meme

i would use my liberty to boycott peoples to keep order in my neighborhood

Its wrong to give up liberty for order. Order is important though, more important than equality.

Liberty, Order ensuring Liberty.
Equality in front of the Law of Order

Liberty but we need order to insure that liberties are not being infringe upon and through order we will make sure that everyone is treated equal based on what they can do.

Just reposting to see what country I am in

>People cannot freely agree to a system

Yuh-huh.

>strawpoll.me/11738827

Order.
Liberty is uncontrolled wilderness. It's incompatible with society.
Equality is a myth that can never be truly achieved without being unfair.

Liberty and equality mean nothing. Like you have a right to jump off a cliff and be equally going free for all. Without order the world can become unstable.

Order, everything else is optional.

No liberty is absolute. Liberties can however only be guaranteed through order.

Liberty first, order second, and equality a little. This is what made the western world great in the first place, we have gone too far towards equality and liberty with disregard for order

>Bootlickers saying order is most important
Continental Europeans should never have been allowed into the US, they are too naturally servile to not ruin a republic.

why do libertarians like shotguns

This

Society is incompatible with humanity

Liberty onto death

Get off my lawn you are breaking the NAP.

Hunting would be my guess.

Because they're too poor to afford anything else

Also it's the traditional weapon for chasing nosy kids away from your grow-op

liberty is equality and order can't exist if liberty exists.

equality is a false god

order > liberty >>>> equality

liberty mostly already contains the most important concepts of equality. if liberty is maintained, equality follows shortly after. if order is not maintained, you do not have a society or civilization worth being a part of.

Depends on the size of your realm, really. Order is usually the best choice just for the +25% science in cities with a factory and the free courthouse upon city capture, but Liberty is still a good idea for small civs going for cultural victory.

i voted liberty, but this one really made me think

Liberty, and only that.

Order and Liberty are both important but order is more, equality doesnt exist... in nature does the rest of the herd slow down so the sick and dying can catch up?

Libery = Chaos
Bunch of anarch fags in here huh

That's because Equality is used poorly here. It's about Camaraderie and Unity.