What's your opinion on Milo?

What's your opinion on Milo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_0L_KiP9GPY
youtube.com/watch?v=1YkWvIkED0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wouldn't mind blowing him

He's an alright guy and speaks the truth but Sup Forums hates him for being a dangerous faggot who loves nig nogs.

Useful, entertaining, degenerate ego-maniac.

>kike faggot

Gay Jews creating a fag-right meme.

Mill you insecure faggot. Just hang back and chill.

absoulute faggot

Positive responses to Milo prove leddit didn't leave after the election.

I LOVE MILO

The narcissism is a bit much and he does some pretty cringy things like his stupid "art" show, but most of the talks on his tour have been really good, particularly the one about lesbians faking hate crimes

he's a faggot (literally and figuratively) loved by fedora "anti-SJW" teenagers who watch Sargon of Akkad and Amazing Atheist

He is worthless without an Twitteraccount.

If only he had a twitter

He is gay

e-celeb cancer

Exhibitionist coal burning faggot who is of no use to anybody. He knows he's not getting through to anyone who doesn't already agree with him and since he dedicates every waking moment of his life to being some alt right spokesperson he's basically just wasting his and everybody else time. He should change his approach from being some valley girl bitch speaking solely for attention and valudation from an ecchochamber to someone who knows how to communicate ideas to people without being condescending

Degenerate.

He's a fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=_0L_KiP9GPY

You guys do realize that he is probably responsible for getting out thousands of votes for Trump, right?

There are autists with youtube channels about coin pushers and claw games who have half a million subscribers and think they're pretty important even though their subscribers are all retarded kids under 13 and nobody has ever heard of their channel. Milo is *exactly* like these losers except he replaces the rip off games with glib political commentary. But he is worse because he's inauthentic and contrived in a way makes the autistic but genuine fascination with prize machines look quaint.

Useful ally but has a complete degenerate lifestyle.

The first to hang on the day of the rope

I'm glad he exists. Wouldn't hang out with him.

t. (((milo)))

Our best voice capable of destroying all leftists.

no he isn't

no he isn't.

I find him annoying HOWEVER he is one of the very few people who actually goes out to college campuses, drops red pills and shit posts in real life.

>y-you don't speak for us!

You don't win by going full 1488 like that idiot Spencer. I'm a closet racist who has to hide his power level. The more people like Milo speak, the more inclined people are to also listen to me. Remember, you boil the frog SLOWLY.

Oportunist faggot

if you can prove it then do so, but protip: you can't

because
well I'm convinced

useful idiot

>Our

'our'
'we'
'us'
'the movement'

kek.

shut up retard

Didn't he pocket the "white men" college scholarship donations?

I used to like him, now he just annoys me. Won't stop going on about how he fabulously loves (((his))) big black you know what. Calls Trump Daddy too, what the fuck?

10/10 professional troll
would fuck

He awakens the normies and is slowly eroding the safe spaces of universities. Outweighs his degeneracy imo.

He has done dozens of talks around college campuses and several rallies for Trump on campuses

basically irrelevant now

Amoral rightwinger who cares about nothing but his own self-aggrandizement

I wish people would stop paying attention to him and stop "profiling" him on mainstream magazines

He's a qt desu senpai

that's not proof of anything

hahahaha
aurini's a faggot but this clip always makes me laugh

Milo's alright, I guess. Not perfect, but better than that aurini / matt forney clique of middle-aged sex tourists. i mean, at least he doesn't claim to be some guru of masculinity and traditionalism

don't agree with him on some issues but i do on a lot of others
he's right wing and anti-sjw so he can't be that bad

needs to go to the oven tbqh

That he did. He's looking at jail time.

mirin on them numbas too brah:

>444

Id iFeel4real.

Kek, is it you?

He has done more for the conservative cause than anyone on Sup Forums, so I appreciate him for what he has accomplished. Even though I dislike his choice of being a degenerate pole-smoker.

>you boil the frog
You'll hang for your treason

wow rare flag
i thought it was carlist spain for a second

Controlled opposition literal faggot kike

Super gay.

Yes he is. He has also planted the seed of rebelion in schools where the government denied him the ability to make an appearance, against the school and many parents concent. All good stuff. I hope those kids go on to help sculpt society.

>i mean, at least he doesn't claim to be some

numale gtfo. You fuckers all type like fags and women.

he's a faggot.

No he didn't nobody cares about him except for fags like you

Coward, debates stupid people and is fueled by being a cool mememan. I'd have more respect for him if he actually debated Shapiro and didnt just call him irrelevant, and claim just because he himself is more popular, Shapiro isnt worth it. Popularity contests are leftiests-tier.
He has revealed the true side of the left tho, which is nice. But he is basically just an asshole with a following, because if le epic posts on Funnyjunk and other memes sites.

He's too irritable and rude to people that disagree with his points too the point they won't listen to or respect him....thus making him mostly a mascot as he won't get thru to those he hates. He's pretentious and smug.

He's a faggot attention whore and should be gassed
You can join him in the gas chamber too fag.

thousands of votes isn't even that much. Maybe he brought 9,000 votes, who knows. Not because he converted those voters, but because they might have lost sight of the election while fighting with tumblr.

I honestly don't mind him, though he does seem to come off as a showman to me, I don't approve of his degenerate faggotry, but he did expose the Left's barbaric behaviors and got a lot of younger people to vote Trump.

In terms of Sup Forums he probably wouldn't be welcome due to his lifestyle, being a Jew and also bringing a lot of normie/ r/the_donald types to Sup Forums thinking that the alt-right is a "cultural libertarian space" etc.
then again, I probably shouldn't be welcome since I'm black lmao

Anyway, he's ok overall, really helpful to getting Trump the presidency.

I think he dyes his hair blonde

You're defending a guy with effeminate lispy mannerisms who holds his cigarettes like a fag and sips wine in all his videos and rants about how all western women are bitches and whores

What I'm saying is at least Milo doesn't pretend to not be a fag
Watch this video, with fat balding Matt Forney waddling around with his buddy Aurini and tell me that this is the TRUE REVIVAL OF THE ALPHA WHITE MAN
youtube.com/watch?v=1YkWvIkED0s

This but he's not all bad. A lot of the 14 year olds who love him will probably become redpilled later, and he's at least principled in his libertarianism. He tolerates us to a large degree.

kek

Picking on a man's speech impediment. He bit off part of his tongue serving his country.

You milofags are the worst. I enjoyed milo until he stole the grant money and made fun of the fat guy. He's scum so are you.

>(((you)))

attention whore faggot

he's a leach that latches onto whatever petty "controversial" opinions are in the mainstream at the time and attempts to become some type of figurehead for said opinions.

Matt Forney etc are worse than Milo

What I'm saying is that the impression Aurini gives off is that he's one of those embittered MRA/MGTOW types who thinks that western women are iredeemable and basically the only thing left is PUA muh dick nihilism.

I don't feel like defending every little aspect of what Milo's done, but I do feel that he's at least made a difference in influencing normies. There are women who would have been sjws a year ago who are now at least sympathetic to a more right-wing point of view due to Milo

nothing wrong with taking part in the lat stand of implicit White identity

He pisses off all the right people. It's good to have him around just to witness the fallout.

Hes a faggot like OP

He's OK. His mannerisms and overall effeminacy (protip: he's gay) is just due to the fact that he's, well, gay. Gays are naughty and flamboyant but I believe it is spontaneous, it is not a facade.

Being a "conservative gay" is rather paradoxical and thus a little hard to grasp at the sight, but he's doing a very good job in both pissing lefties and in propagating good, correct ideas among his audience wherever he goes.

I think we should not pick too hard at him at all. He's an ally.