Trump Tax Plan

OK, now I'm getting concerned. What's up with all this tax increases on the middle class but big tax breaks on the wealthy?

Did I fall for the Trump meme?

cbsnews.com/news/for-some-in-middle-class-trump-plan-would-mean-tax-increase/

did you right wing retards actually think that a billionaire who only cares about himself his entire life was in it for you?

>only affects single parents receiving alimony

This.

>OP IS SHILL
ATTENTION
>OP IS SHILL
ATTENTION
>OP IS SHILL

Read your CBS news bullshit. Eat the lies they force down your throat. More polls, anyone?

Jokes on you, I'm a billionaire.

We all did, it's just another day of the big man (((1%))) getting theirs and the middle class getting shit.

Why do you think they want to keep the country divided? White/black or Right/Left?

So is this meant to discourage divorces and moms relying on daddy government?

Well Obama is currently president so ask him.

Hopefully. The next step is banning people from collecting welfare if their parents spent more than 5 years on it.

Lugenpresse

here we go again

Trump was always just meme deep. His actual policy proposals are terribad for just about everyone...especially the people who voted for him strangely.

I think the normies that voted for him are mostly just devoid of facts.

You have a very lose to zero grasp on economics I see.

this

You elected a lifetime democrat.

What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

man so many shills in this thread

This is great, it's going to discourage single parent homes. Kind of amazing actually. It's conservative social reform through taxation

trumpletons truly are the simplest of simpletons.

just as predicted, he would go back on EVERYTHING he promised.

conservacucks are dumb as fuck, lmao.

Yes, we need to Make America White Again and marriage and birthrates will help that obviously . European immigration as well, we can take the Poles and leave Western Europe with the Muslims