>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

westernjournalism.com/after-huge-push-for-recount-hillary-clinton-still-loses-michigan/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-26/clinton-campaign-will-participate-in-stein-s-state-recounts
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-38118739
youtube.com/watch?v=dmn
etcanada.com/news/183604/rosie-odonnell-under-fire-after-asking-if-donald-trumps-son-barron-is-autistic/
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/11/14/donald-trump-appears-to-soften-on-immigration-paul-ryan-rejects-deportation/
redstate.com/absentee/2016/06/25/told-continued-trumps-total-complete-reversal-muslim-ban/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/14/donald-trump-d-c-whole-place-one-big-lobbyist/
conservativenews247.com/article/view/331480/4-Star-General-Convinces-Trump-to-Reconsider-Pro-Torture-Stance
republican-eagle.com/news/4159012-trump-says-part-mexican-wall-might-be-fence
foxnews.com/science/2016/11/22/trump-seems-to-be-changing-his-mind-on-climate-change.html
wnd.com/2016/11/trump-drops-threat-to-pursue-charges-against-hillary/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/23/potential-trump-education-chief-pick-betsy-devos-pro-common-core-family-donated-clinton-foundation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

isn't Tufts that school that costs 60k a year to attend?
are you all megawealthy?

so i guess giuliani is the guy?

To the user asking about the MI recount:

westernjournalism.com/after-huge-push-for-recount-hillary-clinton-still-loses-michigan/

MADAM PRESIDENT!

So the consensus is that the ((((recount)))) is nothing to be worried about, then?

>Democrats are blowing millions of dollars on a recount scam instead of helping the downballot races

If this keeps up the Dems will be extinct by 2020.

Lol, no. I'm on aid. We have a lot of super wealthy people here, though.

Other Tuftsfags, we should get in touch some more permanant way.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-26/clinton-campaign-will-participate-in-stein-s-state-recounts

it's over drumpfkins

hillary is coming for your electoral college votes

you'll never survive a recount hahaha

The smallest margin is still 3x larger than any margin that has ever been overturned in election history.

THE ELECTORATES DAHNALD

It's not gonna happen.

How can they help the downballot races at this point? Or are you talking about 2018?

Donald Trump Lying to the Entirety of Mozart’s Symphony No. 41.
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

Trump lying for 13 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

Trump lying 25 times in ONE speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8

That kinda bad actually
America need someone to keep Republicans in shape

I think a lot of people would be happy with Based Rudy.

why can't trish be my gf?

Nice flag kike

Aint nothing to be concerned about friend.

The difference in Obama and Trump's statement on Castro is night and day.

2018. Imagine how much money was wasted this cycle and they're still burning even more.

No one is really sure about Steins end game with it but the consensus is that she's just doing this to get funding for the Green Party because the donation thing said the money can't be guaranteed to go to a recount.

MI has already recounted as stated, there's no reason they would again after they JUST finished.

PA requires a legitimate reason and PROOF. Some (((cyber experts))) saying that "trends" don't match is not proof.

WI I'm not too sure about but it matters the least and he still has a crushing lead.

>yfw you barely get any replies and yet you do this for days, weeks on end
jewish neets are even spergier than american neets

Nah, I'm on 100% aid. Worked hard to get to this place.

Oh fug another aid guy :DDD
Yeah, tons of super wealthy here
Disposable email at [email protected]

>Democrats give lots of money to a recount
>But give $0 to feed to homeless

Finally, the new shill agenda has arrived.

En Garde

You are aware trump broke the embargo on Cuba and actually made business with Castro back in the day, right?

We just voted thte solution into office.

Democrats would be nothing more than a petty annoyance

:^)

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-38118739

Is it real?

Unless they false flag russian hacking in Wisconsin and send the entire presidential race into shambles.

Also I can see the headlines now if PA refuses to recount:

"PA REFUSES RECOUNT: ARE THEY HIDING SOMETHING???" And then liberals get to claim for 8 years that if PA did the recount trump would have lost.

Unless the recount is complete by the 5th-7th of december, well before the electoral college I can see it being really disruptive. The cabinet might be delayed as potential picks like Tulsi are reluctant to join something not 100% yet - meaning trump might be forced to pick Romney.

The whole thing is annoying and just there to ruin our celebrations and I hate it.

>He actually gets tricked by a certified con-man

they let goyim in on aid? I thought that was only for chosen people and undah privuhleged youth

Do you think we can meme a collapse in contributions for 2018/2020? The Dems are nothing without their globalist money.

Good thing he died on my birthday

>lose colony
>REEE FUCKING COMMIES

Seems like it.
Apparently she did this stunt in Ohio during the 2004 election. It's probably a publicity stunt for the Greens

You are aware that the Clinton administration supported this right?

>youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

Wow, in the motherfucking thumbnail and I already caught them lying with their "fact check"

Trump did predict Osama Bin Laden, it was on Morning Joe

I Will Never Get Sick Of Winning

I wanna fuck Arslan

>R-Money, Porker

Shit-tier

>Rudy, Bolton

Ok-tier

BASED

Now compare to Canada..

Based

So, Sup Forums.

How can you long your head in the sand for so long? do you breath from your ass or something?

>undah privuhleged youth
You've got one right here, lad. Grew up w/ single mother, went to inner city school full of niggers, make less than $10,000/year.

Took a fuckton of AP courses, did well enough on exams, and lucked out on scholarship

After Bill Clinton told businesses to do it.

When will Uncle Don tell us stories again!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Donald Trump Lying to the Entirety of Mozart’s Symphony No. 41.
>youtube.com/watch?v=dmn

Jesus God Almighty in Heaven, you fucking losers are hopelessly lame.

Is Minionspammer back with an Israeli flag?

I have spent a good week reflecting on the election. Along with many others, I am shocked and repulsed.

There comes a time when blood must be shed for the good of our country. To the people of the United States and the world, I say this with absolute certainty: "Donald Trump, you are NOT my president"

To arms! To arms! To arms!

No they did not.
If they did, prove me otherwise, because so far drumpkins think they can make anything up against clinton from thin air

>he thinks Democrats are worth anything

>Asshole neighbor has been mowing the leaves in his yard for a solid hour
>my allergies are going crazy
>but yet if I shoot him suddenly I'M the bad guy

fuck this country

are you black?
did going to a nig school influence your aid?

How can you long your head in the sand for so long? do you breath from your ass or something?

cheeky

Most of our chosen people are rich as fuck and pay full freight.

t. chosen person on aid monies who ended up on Sup Forums a few years back

Are you retarded, or did you never bother to look at all the empirical evidence which prove beyond reasonable doubt that the democrats are better for the economy

You know trump supports isreal right?

I'm not black, thank god. White.

Not so much a nig school than it was me being poor and academically excelling.

nice try Schlomo

Trump needs to continue to be redpilled

It's the only way to uncuck the ones who are still cucked and to make the youth redpilled.

I'm scared by all cuckservatives who are trying to hijack Trump's revolution. Please Trump, I hope you know what you are doing

Liberals were never going to accept they lost no matter how it happened. Most liberals are early 20-somethings and children to young to actually vote. They have no or very, very little memory of any President besides Obama and have grown up under unrelenting and seemingly permanent shilling that the Democrats are permanently in charge and there's nothing to worry about.

Many of these snowflakes cannot imagine ever losing because this is the first time in their life it's happened.

You all hear what that Rosie cunt said about /ourguy/?
>etcanada.com/news/183604/rosie-odonnell-under-fire-after-asking-if-donald-trumps-son-barron-is-autistic/

Just like you are? Funny youre making shit up without providing facts and demanding the burden of proof when you hear something you dont Like. Almost like sticking your head in the sand eh? Have a (you) and kill yourself.

Why is Iowa best ship girl?

This is a concern troll. CTR is still here. However it's done in a way to make it seem like the RUSSIAN Hacks are a legitimate concern. You notice the psy op? Instead of focusing on what the real risk is--clintonistas screwing with the voting machines themselves and claiming It's the RUSSIANS I swear!!, CTR comes on here and says 'why didn't the RUSSIANS leave no trace goys I mean guys, whatever will we do?!?

Fuck off CTR. We know what you're up to and you won't succeed. We have the military and police on our side. Get fucked.

>Not so much a nig school than it was me being poor and academically excelling.
figured as much
are you a good j*wish boy at least

Explain less than 2% average growth over the last 8 years in America, and the anemic growth in Europe over the last 50 years.

Do you think my political ideology is determined by whether someone supports israel or not?

Let me tell you a secret.
1. Hillary "supports israel" too
2. I dislike Netanyahu, and that's the person trump supports.
3. Even if Hillary hated and despised israel and wanted to destroy it, would it change the fact trump is a liar, a psychopath, and a con-artist? it would not.

>a recount is happening

It was nice while it lasted.

>commie dictator commits crimes against humanity

So mean!! Those poor people!!! GRRR >:( die commie!!

>Fascist dictator commits crimes against humanity

fuggin XD ebry commie needs a helegopter ride LOL!

uh...guys ????

Nope, not Jewish. 100% goy.

Tufts has a LOT of Jews, though.

You need to accept that the Trump movement is not just us on the "alt-right" (cringe), it's also traditional conservatives, evangelical Christians, etc. You have to find common ground with these people if you want to build a coalition that governs for a generation and restores our civilization.

1. Growth is better than what you had under the bush administration.

2. There isn't an infinite room for growth. at some point, growth is going to stale because there isn't as much room to grow anymore

Ok fuck off asshole, i'm not CTR and there isn't anything in my post suggesting it you fuck.

I was just saying this is a distraction and it will fuck with the transition process, and maybe force trump to pick Romney. It will also give liberals ammo if Penn or Michigan refuse.

Can you tell me if i'm wrong or give me your thoughts on this? You see more CTR than me

SORE LOSERS
Hillary Clinton’s campaign lawyer announced plans to participate in vote recounts of Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan if they take place, yet doesn’t expect to overturn the election of Donald Trump as president.
“We do so fully aware that the number of votes separating Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in the closest of these states -- Michigan -- well exceeds the largest margin ever overcome in a recount,“ Elias said. “But regardless of the potential to change the outcome in any of the states, we feel it is important, on principle, to ensure our campaign is legally represented in any court proceedings and represented on the ground in order to monitor the recount process itself.”

Trump won the election

It is my duty to remind you that Trump hasn't even been inaugurated yet, and he has already softened, back-tracked, abandoned or reversed every fucking promise he ran on.

If you don't stop crying shill and ctr and hold him accountable to his promises now, you should not expect him to be true once he is in office later.

You can talk 3d chess all you want. But I want someone who does what they say and says what they mean.

He won because he had contrast. Without contrast, there is no victory and we just have one party with two teams.

Deportation-
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/11/14/donald-trump-appears-to-soften-on-immigration-paul-ryan-rejects-deportation/

Muslim Ban-
redstate.com/absentee/2016/06/25/told-continued-trumps-total-complete-reversal-muslim-ban/

Lobbyists-
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/14/donald-trump-d-c-whole-place-one-big-lobbyist/

Torture-
conservativenews247.com/article/view/331480/4-Star-General-Convinces-Trump-to-Reconsider-Pro-Torture-Stance

The Wall-
republican-eagle.com/news/4159012-trump-says-part-mexican-wall-might-be-fence

Climate Change-
foxnews.com/science/2016/11/22/trump-seems-to-be-changing-his-mind-on-climate-change.html

Investigating Clinton Foundation-
wnd.com/2016/11/trump-drops-threat-to-pursue-charges-against-hillary/

Common Core-
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/23/potential-trump-education-chief-pick-betsy-devos-pro-common-core-family-donated-clinton-foundation/

9-11
ww2

Hillary's dream soon dies forever.

Sad!

Do you have peer-rewieved study to confirm it?

DRUMPF BTFO.

And that is exactly the problem with america.

Americans are too stupid to actually look at real, empirical evidence which clearly show the republican economic platform is beyond shit

>Growth is better

You are such a faggot.

Fuck off jew. We don't care about you or your fake Wars anymore. We're not your private security detail. Pay for your own shit. Get a real job, kill sandniggers, who cares what you do, just leave us the fuck alone.

Hans lost.

Is there a term for when someone says some complete bullshit in an overly verbose way purely in an effort to convince any potential retards in the audience that they're saying something else?

>crimes against humanity

Leftists aren't human

A kike shilling for Killary!

>pic related

the recount is happening!!

enjoy your """""""""""victory"""""""""""""" while it lasts

JUST

>facts

Go away, kike CTR troll. Your "facts" line up perfectly with the shill media, which has repeatedly been shown to spout more bullshit about Trump as it has actual journalism.

Good that Trump is running on Reform Party economic platform then.

WHY ISN'T THERE A DESIGNATED WAIFU HAND CRAFTED FOR EVERY STATE?!