USA BTFO FOREVER

post yfw you realize it is was easier to kill the most powerful man alive of the most powerful nation on earth than a shitty dictator in a tiny little island

a shitty dictator on a tiny little island is not worth the cost of an American-made bullet.

The Big War has been going on for a long time. Some fights you win, some you lose.

Well, inside jobs are easier after all OP.

>a shitty dictator on a tiny little island is not worth the cost of an American-made bullet.

Well, it just show how weak the USA is in comparison to Cuba

Whatever helps you sleep at night, failure

It wasn't really an inside job, just like 9/11 wasn't fully an inside job. It was done by Jews with help of Israel.

Preach it brother

There are too many heretics.

Riiiiiiight

I think there was a bit more that went into it than that.

>Organized crime
>Printing money, cutting the Federal Reserve off from their bullshit way of stealing money
>Yep, Cuba
>And ayyyylmao disclosure

Lot's of shit.

Does anyone who might happen by this thread know where to download a decent version of the zapruder film?

Pedro please, get out of the computer.

nah

You guys are funny.

so say fidel does get assassinated, what does that do? the bay of pigs invasion was a rogue cia operation that was supposed to get the president to invade cuba. the goal was never to kill fidel. jfk didn't follow through with the invasion and this is probably why he ended up getting shot

There should be an HD version on youtube, unless it was removed.

>I'm the President of the United States, what are they gonna do?

>Someone needs to teach those subterranean shitstains at S4 the rule of law.

>oh boy oh boy I can't wait to tell the public about the ayy--

Shitty dick taker was obedient. Did you not watch Quantum of Solace or do you work for Mr. Green (which represents money for you slower monkeys}

Jesus fucking christ. What kind of fucking bullet he used? .50?

>implying it wasn't an inside job

Fucking retard

Sage

Some theorize it was "an exploding pellet". The bullet they mysteriously found on his fucking hospital gurney wasn't even fired from a fucking gun. We'll never know. The official story is a fucking mess. A 50cal would've blown his head clean off.

But Vietnam and Iraq were?

He's not dead, JFK = Jimmy Carter, HW Bush = Joe Kennedy Jr.

wellaware1.com

>bush sr's position was well earned at the CIA
top kek

Mr Green = Dr. Green = Maurice Greenberg = Joseph Mengela

There are photos of him standing in Dealey Plaza the day Kennedy was shot. When asked many years later that infamous question everyone loves to ask to much

>Where were you when Kennedy was shot?

His response?

>I don't remember.

Yeah that's not fucky at all.

wew, gud thing it wasn't Josef Mengele, had me worried

Did Oswald change the course of American history forever? Would the immigration act and civil rights have passed under Kennedy?

He was running for reprentative in Texas at the time. What power would he have had?

Guy was a fucking prick. This is how he used to talk to people. He was 6'4".

Bush senior is/was a top grade spook FYI. Director of the CIA 12 years after kennedy was shot, only president to request and receive daily CIA briefings.

Do your own research, make up your own mind.

Fine. But:

>"I don't remember."

Really?

One more. Can you imagine having your personal space invaded like this?

Based Castro.

LBJ was vulgar and intimidating. Probably the worst president ever when it comes to fucking America's shit up.