I went to my girlfriends house for Thanksgiving and her brother had the sweetest pitbull. Pic related...

I went to my girlfriends house for Thanksgiving and her brother had the sweetest pitbull. Pic related. He was a rescue and was abused by his former owner. He never showed any aggression to me, any of the family members, or the other dogs (including chihuahuas that would bite his face if he ate thier food).
Today when we were getting ready to leave the pitbull got out of the house and was just standing in the yard. He wouldn't come back in when called so the mom goes out picks up his front legs and starts walking him in. This is going fine until the brother decides to get involved. He grabs him by the color and drags/picks him up by the color. Thats over 100lbs of force on this dogs throat. The dog panics and bites the brothers arm. The brother then literally starts strangling the dog and starts screaming how he's going to kill him. The dogs eyes turn red and be starts to stop moving. The brother releases his grip and the dog just stands there shaking.
The brother now wants to either kill him in the backyard and the mom is crying trying to talk him out of it. He starts screaming how its his dog and he can do what be wants while the mom is pleading with him to just take it to the humane Society to be euthanized.
What do you guys think? Should people like this be allowed to own any animals or do you think the response was warranted because he did bite him? I personally think the dog doesn't deserve it at all.

if a pitbull bites someone, its time for it to die.
that is a massive legal liability on the owner's hands if the dogs does it again.

Your girlfriends brother is insane.

Kill it, pitbulls are nigger dogs anyway and should be hanging on a rope like all niggers.

Sounds like the typical pitbull owner.

Do you not think the dog wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for the dragging by the neck?

Well he is on Suicide Mass Murder PillsĀ®

Pitbulls are notoriously dumb dogs, that's why they sometimes randomly attack people they thing they're doing the right thing

Worthless breed. Even owning one of these stupid animals is asking for trouble. Let alone one that has been abused already.

Finish it off before it bites someone else or attacks someones REAL dog.

This.

The dog acted in self defence, just as any creature or person would.

The brother should be put down, if he flips so easily how long before he goes for a person that doesn't do what he asks within 0.2 seconds.

Destroyed immediately. No question.

Stop dating brown subhumans and you wouldn't have this problem.

Pibble master race

sounds like your brother is a nigger and the pitbull is a nigger dog, nigger

Kill the brother only niggers abuse dogs no matter the breed

Wow you sure convinced me with all those hot opinions, fagtron.

How the FUCK is this politics OP? Shock youeself, faggot.

Exactly. I'm honestly not a Pitbull person at all but this dog was just so nice. There was no reason for him to drag him the way he did. Animal abuse is such a big indicator of people abuse

She and her brother are blonde haired blue eyed aryans

Anyone who owns a pitbull is a nigger. You and your friends sound like textbook niggers

Only the dumbest people would keep a pitbull as a house pet.

Why?
Statistics.

Sup Forums has pitbull threads all the time.

Just put the fucking dog on a chain. That's what real pit owners do. These mutts that weigh anything more than 60lbs are not real apbt. Chain it. Feed it. They are working dogs with a purpose

Not a pit

Not only should this cunt not be allowed to own a dog, he should be fucking hung from the nearest tree.

i have a rescue pitt too, and she would never do this. your brother needs to give that dog up to someone who knows how to handle abused animals.

Why is it only and always Americans who use this retarded word? Every fucking time.

>Sup Forums has not politics theeads all the time
That still dosen't make it alright, cocksucker.

It sounds like he grabbed the dogs collar out of frustration. This can trigger a breed like a Pitt or GSD that is not used to it or has had bad expetiences to latch on and bite. Honestly the guy just needs to work on handling a dog like that. But it sounds like he understands the danger hence his want to put it out. The easy thing to do is kill the dog, which maybe he should do if he is not willing to put the time and effort in the rehabilitate the dog, that or find someone who will.

He is fucked in the head. If you have a financial means to support the dog, you should buy it from him. I would.

No, theyre not. Ive seen pitbulls follow commands right next to a mal or german shepard.

He should kill himself and then the dog.

Just another episode on abused pit bull bites its abuser.

The thread is tied into politics regarding the laws around the ownership of dogs like Pitts. Faggot.

I hope every pit owner gets into a fatal wreck dricing to the vet with their shitty "dog"

>pitbull

kill it.

I think the mom successfully talked him into taking it to a no kill shelter. But I completely agree. You shouldn't get a big abused fighting dog if you are not willing to put in the work or if you are not experienced or knowledgeable to handle such dogs properly.

The brother sounds messed up, sounds like he needs more "rehabilitation" than the dog. Depending on the situation, if it was up to me, I would take the dog from the house and just hold on to it for a few weeks, if I like the dog I keep it, if it really is fucked up I would take it to a shelter or something. That kid sounds like a spergy motherfucker that needs an ass whooping tbqhwyf.

This. Save the dogs life user. Make sure that shit head brother does not kill it.

btw ive had pitbulls so im a bit biased towards, the dog, my pit has always been a good boy, dindu nuffin.

Nah this is how you end up with shitty dogs. I'll never understand this mentality.

This. Seriously you need to choke your girlfriend's brother out for acting like such a nigger

They can be sweet dogs, but if that thing would have decided to flip out, somebody would be fucked. That's all that matters.

I really really wish i could. I don't have the money and my rental house doesn't allkw dogs. I really wish i could he's honestly super nice.

Doesn't matter. Dog needs to be absolutely clear on the pecking order, especially a fighting dog.

I think you shouldn't marry that girl unless your cool with an animal abusing brother in law

Yeah true. It didn't really flip out though. Be bit and let go immediately. He was just scared.

No.

Pit Bulls are the niggers of the dog world.

Life would be better without them.

Yes, but if it does, somebody is fucked. Not worth it. Might as well keep a shotgun pointed at you while you sleep. Yeah, it will probably never go off, but.....

Emotional support dog. It's easy to get licensed.

I have a small dog that randomly will attack me at night, very random because it doesnt even sleep in my room but I will wake up at night to a small dog in my face trying to bite me, shits scary man.

Then he should have never gotten the dog. Everyone understands the danger of having a fighting dog but when you adopt its your responsibility to not abuse it.

I still wouldn't be able to afford the food or health care. Would be very irresponsible of me.

Not to mention he would never let me take him.

Funny you say that because thats exactly what he threatened to do after my gf called him a monster amd stuff.

Retard.

Your GFs brother should take a fuckiny anger management class and maybe learn to train his dog a bit better. Cunt is useless. I'm talking about him, not the dog too. A dog only does what it's told and learns from its humans so that whole situation was that guys fault. He obviously didn't train it right.

Jesus christ. My cousin had one and she was just as friendly as can be. Never bit anyone. Huge dog, just wanted love and attention. If you don't do retarded things to the dog it's probably not going to attack you. I had to housesit her once, at my place. She was lovely. Had a chair covered in a blanket for her, and she would sit quietly in it, or hop out and sit next to me waiting for affection. Got a little weird when I tried to jerk off, though. I assumed she would ignore me but she got pretty excited when I pulled my dick out.

Yeah very few dogs are truly mean dogs. Its all about the training.

>implying animals don't think for themselves to some degree

Humans have done worse. Your line of thinking is no better. If you're up into chaining animals or any living thing, make sure you do it to yourself first. You're a working human, afterall.

All this dog ever did was sleep on the couch, beg for treats, and give people kisses. The definition of a good boy.

I love pitbulls. I'm going to visit my Dad for Xmas and he's got a rescue that he got a couple years back. He's the sweetest dog. He was abused as a puppy so he is very shy of strangers, and will run away, unless you are an actual threat. But otherwise he loves to play, knows a bunch of commands, and sleeps at your feet all the time. Good dog.

Oh, she loved to beg for treats, too. Loved hamburgers and timbits. I'm not really a dog guy, but she was a good dog.

Also for the OP the brother should be euthanized. How the fuck do you treat your animal like that?

Pitbulls can be really good dogs, from what I hear. You just need to be a non-retarded faggot owner, which your girlfriend's brother is.

Everyone in this thread who says the dog should be killed most likely has never owned a dog, and probably had a bad experience with one. They're fucking fags

"There are no bad dogs, only bad owners"

Jesus Christ, Leaf.....

Why whack while animals look?

lol wtf

She was sleeping on the other side of the room, so I assumed it wouldn't be an issue. It's a big room, too.

You and your girlfriends faggot family should be stoned.

nice blog, fatman

your (((Family))) should cheer the death of a perilous dictator, as that's all your (((Country))) is able to attain at this point of (((Your))) downward spiral into jewish madness.

American Staffordshire Terriers were a fantastic breed until niggers got ahold of them.

Niggers: not even once.

What a piece of shit owner. People like this shouldn't be allowed to own animals. Can you report him?

>jerks off with dog in sight
>leaf
It checks out.

Since there are literally countries who have made pitbulls illegal I think it's political enough. People have really strong opinions on this topic

>can't read
>burger
Nothing wrong here.
(the dog was on the other side of a large room, sleeping, with no clear line of sight)

>pitbull

Just get a dog that isn't genetically designed to kill people and you'll be fine

What is your problem with it? This is Sup Forums, honestly it's goal is to be as crude as possible and the word is associated with the holocaust...

Kek

user, you know there's the unwritten rule for "me" time.

Always ALONE.

Are you stupid you retarded spastic that dog tried to save his own life and if he wanted to fight the guys the whole thing would look way worse for him that dog did absolutely nothing wrong the bastard pushed him in the corner otherwise this would probably not have happened...if i would see some shit like that that subhuman had to fight me if he wants to get close to the dog again and i would called the next veterinarian because everything is better to life with such a subhuman..goddamn even his mother reached a moment where she hates her son for his stupidity and you try to blame the dog..

someone should shoot you both,seriously

i got a dog who could handle such am person and i would love to give him only 2minutes with this subhumans..

Please get that dog away from there if you can and i would really think about breaking up whatever relationship you have with this subhuman..and let us pray that he never gets children

Some say pitbulls are a kind, loving breed. Their breeding to fight till death in dog fights is largely based on their extreme loyalty to their owner. They are basically willing to do insane shit for their owner just to get their approval. So it is most unfortunate that the worst people get these dogs. It is not surprising that the dog panicked and bit his owner, judgung by how the brother treats him.
Animals aren't toys, they won't sit where you put them, they won't obey every command. That's the whole point of having pets, not robots. So as long as a dog doesn't do any harm, applying force upon his throat like that is pure unjustice and his response is self defense.

Kill that fucking animal, it is a danger now. Don`t be a fucking nigger who ownes a dangerous dog and cries that it DINDU NAFINK.

>if a pitbull bites someone, its time for it to die.

Is that true for any dog or just pitbulls? If you consult any study you'll find that smaller dogs far and away lead the charts for biting people/being vicious. The only difference is people use the "but it's just a lil dawg" meme, which makes no fucking difference. If you add an exception to the rule then the exception becomes the rule. You're probably a Hillary supporting Communist you fuck.

>Posting this on Sup Forums to trigger the anti-pitbull tards
You have to go back

>color

Stopped reading

Pets don't count in that rule, though. They usually don't care. My cat sleeps like a log but he follows me around a lot. So if he's asleep in one of his little spots throughout the room, I'll jerk off if I want.

>Kill that fucking animal, it is a danger now.
Up until here I assumed you're talking about the owner. You are a disappointment.

You are a beta faggot that can't handle a disobedience as little as sitting calmly on the porch. And so is the faggot brother. Maybe the dog got fed up and needed some fresh air in loneliness. Why the fuck would one strangle the dog for that? Just to prove he is the master. That dog is probably the victim of all the social frustrations of that closet Stalin.

No the difference is you can kick a little dog and launch it like a football. I dont about little dogs biting because I know I can kill it if I kick hard enough. Pitbulls dont let go as easily and by time you get it off its done serious damage.

Yup.

Is your girlfriends brother a nigger? Because he sounds like a nigger. Instead of putting the dog down, you should put your girlfriends brother down.

*sigh* fuckin leafs

large dogs were bred to be obedient. Because people are afraid to fuck around with them. Agressive little dogs are funny, though owning one is degenerate af.

Yup. I think the're a dangerous breed that has to be raised by a dog person and well socialized. But the brother shouldn't have reacted that way. If it wasn't just a response to pain and the brother had done that before, it could be time to give the dog up. Unfortunately, chances are the dog will be put down, but there are too many pit bulls in this country and too few responsible owners anyway.

The dog got excited because we were packing the car and he wanted to go for a ride. I think you're right about him being a closet Stalin. He just wanted to show him whos boss.

agree with this, sounds like a nigger

There is a ton of truth to this. Generally, you treat a dog well, give it a simple "nothing in life is free" approach to discipline, and you'll have a perfect dog. Also, socialization. Dogs need play with people and need to learn to be around kids too. they need to be able to take a pinch and know not to bite people. Teach them not to bite when they're young by yelping when they do. they'll learn and stop because they have empathy. That's the way to raise a dog.

I just wish i could afford to take him. He's really just a big baby. If he doesn't kill a chihuahua for biting him on the face he isn't really a danger.

>PICKS A DOG UP BY THE NECK AND LEGS
>EXPECTS TO NOT BE BIT
seriously? Would you pick up a child by it's neck? no you probably wouldn't. Doggo doesn't deserve this shit.

Your brother is a psychopath and the dog was defending itself.

Be careful. The breed is a fighting dog. "Really just a big baby" when the dog is capable of killing you or somebody else and maybe has been abused before... if a dog is scared or goes crazy, it can lash out. Dogs, when raised well, are generally pretty safe animals. But so few owners raise their pets well. Hopefully the brother gets some anger management too if that's an issue.