Every time i look retarded it was the russians

every time i look retarded it was the russians

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/643385/Vladimir-Putin-airstrikes-ISIS-Syria-refugees-migrant-crisis-end-EU-George-Soros
youtube.com/watch?v=pUN6FsQFOkY
youtube.com/watch?v=P7BOmojLYjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let them never be none the wiser.

basically

>taking 4d chess memes too far

this is autistic, even for Sup Forums's or /x/'s standards

Russia is the liberal's Jew now.

yes they are in charge of the DNC and gave us talking points to elicit their puppet trump

>It was Sokovia all along!

fuck you Whedon you sack of shit

>playing 4d chess in the 5th dimension

wtf i hate firefly now

Yes, the Russians made Hillary ignore the rust belt.

HOLY SHIT OF COURSE

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

wow, he needs to take off the tinfoil hat and put on the fedora back

If the Liberals want a war with the Russians so bad, how about they fight it themselves?

Love to see Joss Whedon in a death match against a Spetnaz member.

>elections can't be rigged
>unless we lose, then they were rigged by russian alt-right

kek
e
k

you would SOUND hypocritical??

SOUND???
>It's impossible to rig the vote
>You rigged the vote.

>forcing the Dems to debunk voter fraud
>not actually debunked
what did he mean by this??????

Liberalism is a mental illness

Except real conservative pundit of relevance would ever openly name the jew, at most some autistic larpers would

Everybody, smap his with tinfoil ads.

Look at the bright side, they can't so easily dismiss Yuri Bezmenov anymore.

Watching the usual suspects go full tinfoildoratard is fucking delicious....

>russian alt-right
yes Putin is funding the right wing nationalist non-interventionist party so he can go to war with them.

Holy shit that pic

Well maybe you shouldn't have acted like dipshits, lefties.

Besides, it didn't happen.

>lol drumftards here is all the evidence that this election cannot be rigged
>*loses election*
> O noes showing them that evidence was part of their plan =^( if only we had lied

>against a Spetnaz member.

Joss would be completely torn apart by a member of the regular Russian Army. No need for spetznaz

PFPFBFPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

What kind of a cuck name is Joss anyway?

>love communism
>hate russia

the left doesnt know if they're coming or going

>tfw genuinely hate russians, but every time I say it out loud I get called a liberal

Why do you hate russians? Russia, sure. Russian leaders, why not. But russians themselves? Didn't they suffer enough?

Huh. It's almost as though they're retarded, have no idea what they're talking about, and are only superficially interested in politics.

Imagine that.

I'm glad they cancelled Firefly because realistically this cuck would have demanded total creative control after three seasons and then cucked it right into the ground.

Anyone got a pic of this chick crying after the election?

I'd love to see it.

>this numale actually thinks russia hacked the election

when trump wins the recount will they say they hacked the recount too?

>PUTIN

Did we ever get a full count on how many illegal aliens were registered to vote?

Man, if Donald Trump was this good at outwitting brilliant intellectuals like Joss Whedon, just imagine how good he'll be at outwitting or enemies (who are simply misunderstood btw, we are the real savages)

I think this is the biggest red-pill of this whole election cycle.

All of those normal, mainstream people with their "respectable" ideas are no less prone to autistic delusions than even the worst of us here.

It's just easy to not look silly when people with your worldview are in charge.

>They're bad people for using our flawed argument against us!
fuck off wheatdong

This

Real communists would cave their skulls in.

The Russians are (((Their))) "(((They)))".

Did anyone notice the irony in claiming Trump is the cabal?

Fine. I admit it. You goddamn filthy Americans caught us red-handed. We managed to get our puppet Trump elected by infiltrating the Democratic party, rigging their primaries, and ensuring their nominee would be the most useless and corrupt candidate in U.S. history. Thus ensuring our candidate would run for president with no real opposition.

You never had a chance, filthy capitalist pigs.

kek

>pink ID
goddamnit

Did Trump not state the system is rigged?

He is right about most everything and yet pointing it out is his burden to bear?

russians are behind mass migration and racemixing
express.co.uk/news/world/643385/Vladimir-Putin-airstrikes-ISIS-Syria-refugees-migrant-crisis-end-EU-George-Soros

I lost a lot of respect for Firefly when I found it was made by Joss Whedon and just stole shit from Outlaw Star.

The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!

I mean the whole world was watching the euros, right? We saw fucking slavnigger march on bongs and fight them for no reason instead of muslims

they were in france, and they attacked white people. QED

>when the left goes full /pol

>when the left is finally recognizing "1488D chess" in so many words

Well, at least he has enough self-awareness to realize he's being hypocritical. Most libshits do not.

The shoe is on the other foot now. The tables have turned.

red pill me on this please. A liberal friend of mine from California says no illegals were registered to vote and you had to show ID to vote, you get checked off and there is no way you could vote multiple times. I see everyone *saying* that there were millions of illegal voters but is it even possible? And how?

> NO I DIDNT REALLY THINK IT CANT BE RIGGED
> THE RUSSIANS HACKED MY BRAIN

Nigger, sanctuary cities hand out IDs like candy to illegals. Fuck yeah, they're voting. Thankfully, it's mostly contained in a handful of states so it doesn't fuck with the election TOO much.

They already have a narrative even if there is no evidence.

Excuse me, but how did we hack paper ballots? My sempais from more advanced teams refuse to explain, and I want to hack some elections too.

If you don't even know who phone was, then is there any reason to know which foot the shoe is on?

It's fact that the Trump campaign was in close contact with the Russian government since before he even won the republican nomination, and that Putin is by far the foreign leader Trump has talked to the most since the election ended.

>Excuse me, but how did we hack paper ballots?

I don't know, KGB. You tell me.

On a side note, what is he/she saying on vid? anyone got link? i can't find a damn thing.

oh look its that guy who cant take the pressure of not writing scripts or funding a movie or acting all he has to do is say action and cut

fucker isnt even editing or making sure robert downey jr gets his 5 lbs of gummy worms a week or he flips out and beats up a key grip

wall just got ten feet higher, satan
praise kek

Russia is 20% muslim. Can we meme the idea that this anti-Ruskie paranoia is inherently Islamaphobic?

These proofs are circumstantial at best

So what you're saying is he has greater control of foreign affairs than the Democrats would have us believe?

Its a fact that Clinton campaign was in close contact with Saudi Arabia, Quatar, UAE since before Bill Clinton's presidency and that literal jihadi muslim plant is Clinton's closest aide.

>cyber attack

>on a device not connected to the internet

They are so good they can even hack paper ballots in MI.

youtube.com/watch?v=pUN6FsQFOkY

Yeah. I mean, we were taught the jew lampshade thing in early elementary school.

Those Russian fuckers are GOOD!

>Now Donald Trump said during the last debate that he would wait until after the election to decide whether he accepts the result or not. What do you think of that Amy?
>Yes John that is very worrying. That worries me very much. You know there has always been an unwritten rule that the loser congratulates the winner John. Al Gore congratulated Bush and as we know John he was cheated out of the presidency.
>That's right Amy, Trump is very worrying. But is it really surprising? This is a man who despite his numerous failures has never been able to accept anything but success. A sore loser is what he is Amy.
>Yes most definitely John. That is very worrying and he should accept the results when Hillary wins.

>fast forward to the riots
>and then this
hypocrites sicken me.

His name is Joe Sweden. Joss is a nickname.

tfw she says "and I call them citizens because they contribute"
Both Obama and her knew it was a barefaced fucking lie, and was rehearsed before hand

I work at a California city which verifies provisional ballots. In CA, no ID is necessary to vote. However when a person is not registered to vote (Ex. Illegal status), they are forced to vote provisionally. Doing so means they have to fill out a form which gets verified several times. So illegals could vote but when their ballots get sent to HQ, they'll be redenderer as ineligible/not registered.

The illegals voting in CA is a shitty Sup Forums meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=P7BOmojLYjo

go to 3:00

she says that she's Hispanic, a dubious claim at best

it was never that good actually

Whedon's a huge push over man child. He also fucked up Firefly.

>Hillary is a Russian Trump plant
Damn, now I truly have read everything

>people unironically enjoy Joss Whedon movies

Just how retarded these people can get? Everytime i think that shit they say can't possibly be more ridiculous some faggot shits out this kind of statement. Why you not purging them yet, amerikanski?

>DA JOOZ
>DA RUSHINS
I want off this ride.

Is it possible to vote several times by moving to different ballots though?

Illegals get fake social security numbers and Bill Clinton's motor voter act prohibits states from sharing voter informations. You have a dozen Juan Cortezes voting in a dozen different states.

pls stop rigging the elections gommie

You evil sexist ruskies did it somehow, no one wants Drumpf and everyone who says otherwise is a Russian!
STOP BEING ISLAMAPHOBIC REEEEEEEEEE
Stop interfering with our election, every other country has a say in what we do except you! Because of reasons!

Just build us a giant Gulag in the middle of Nevada for us like the French did with the Statue of Liberty and we'll purge them there.

>doesn't believe in an atheist zionist plot to recreate the true israel, rebuild the temple, and remove 90% of the world's population
Fuck off faggot

Nope, I forgot to mention that each voter is registered to a local precinct. So if they don't vote at their location, they're forced to vote provisionally. The provisional verification is where we catch people committing voting fraud or the deceased miraculously voting.

Animal Mother is good.

Thanks. Hard to get a straight believable answer on Sup Forums.
Have a free Maori in a tutu