Did the Metal Gear Solid franchise inform your political views?

Did the Metal Gear Solid franchise inform your political views?

Not really, however Metal Gear 2 was pretty great. I never really played any Metal Gear games till a year ago.

No but they are good games, sometimes

>reddit.png

tfw there are people out there stupid enough to let video games influence their political views

I think it had some influence in that there is no good and bad in the world, everyone is just trying to fuck everyone else.

Playing a game with so many ideas when you're 14 is going to leave an impression, whether you like it or not.

PFPFBFPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

most influence comes from mgs and the legion in new vegas

I was playing GTA when I was 14 but that didn't convince me to be a nigger.

You're fucking retarded.

wow that huge clip wtf

GTA is devoid of any substance. Much like COD, it is the fast food of vidya. Try to experience a man's game faggot.

Made me appreciate dropping nukes on the gooks

And what is a man's game? Metal Gear Solid? Blow me. Snake and his mullet can go fuck themselves, trying to be new kids and shit. Want a man's game? Go play a video game that isn't ripping off a dutch television show and get back to me.

What kills me about CoD is that clearly someone on the writing/design team has interesting ideas but they always get chopped up and shit on until they feel like bad Tom Clancy fanfiction.

MGS2 is a man's game.
MGS3 is for children.

Sniper Wolf dindu nuffin.

little kids on this fing site

MGS1 is patrician. all others are plebcore

Mgs2 is literally real life. Soros and the super liberals are ai machines.

Watch and learn kids, how real men settle disputes : the manliest-video-game player wins

Came here to post this.

sure made an impact when they made 5.... showed us what a true sellout cuck time we live in.