You hear that Alt-Right?

Your days are numbered...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/801854412364935169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Liberia
>Africa

Its like he wants them to get killed.

I hate to break it to you but thanks to Prime Minister Faggot the Alit Right is alive, well, and growing in Canda.

Just when you thought the cuckoldry couldn't be any higher...
Welcome to the cuckclub Canada, we and Sweden are welcoming you with open assholes

>Make up a term that has no definition or pupose
>A-a-aren't you going to defend the name that I labeled you under?

no

The rake cometh.

Member when heads of state tried to fix their own country instead of all other countries in the entire fucking world?

PFPFBFPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Ah yes, truly what the land of malaria and modern day cannibal warlords need is feminism.

Currently mapping out the cameras at my school so I can go around putting posters up. Being at a university is like living in Bongistan ffs

>best way to oppose white supremacy in Africa is to put whitey in charge of the program

>white supremacy in Africa

What the fuck is he on about?

I don't member. I don't member.

those evil white south Africans that won't give up their farm lands

I'm actually beside myself. Few things I see here shock me anymore but this is just too absurd. Women and girls in these countries need to be afraid of white people? Is he implying that we are going over there and oppressing them? If anything they need to oppose their own terrible governments and cultures that oppress them in ways far worse than any white civilization could.

>alt-right
>implying conservatives are pussies like libtards
sage

Our PM is so nice to Africa. Helps them fight white supremacy, helps them fight climate change by giving them 1.2 billion dollars. Hire them to fight off our forest fires with their superior technologies. So progressive.

Oh I member!
>member when in November all the leafs were already fallen?

>oppose white supremacy in liberia
>a country that restricts citizenship to people of african descent

Fake
twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/801854412364935169

Same here.

I won't reveal which school, but I'm going to prove a double standard by doing a social experiment. You'll hear it in the news early 2017. Screencap this.

I think he means he'll fight White Supremacists by sending white women to Liberia, most likely to get BLACKED

Oh I member!

>Member, Member when there wasn't so many immigrants?