You Americans sure elected a genius to office, didn't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/fidel-castro-dies-justin-trudeau-issues-statement-much-hilarity-ensues-trudeaueulogies
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/11/26/statement-prime-minister-canada-death-former-cuban-president-fidel-castro
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/11/26/statement-prime-minister-canada-holodomor-memorial-day
youtu.be/OtjXKe43hew
youtube.com/watch?v=KOs_A-nzesA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut up mexico

Yep, castro was a piece of garbage.

>says the leaf that elected Zoolander to office
Trump is going to absolutely wreck him.

>posted from my PC cobbled together from 1950's fords

>Fidel Castro is dead
>mfw early Christmas present

yeah he ain't too bad , is he?

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/fidel-castro-dies-justin-trudeau-issues-statement-much-hilarity-ensues-trudeaueulogies

I'll just leave this here.

Did you expect him to type out the wealth of nations in 140 characters?

It's short and to the point. 10/10 pos.

trump was literally in zoolander

He's AMAZING, boy

LOL XD DRUMPF is so le stupid!!! Why isn't everyone a pretentious fedora using unnecessarily large word like my le superior self GAWD isn't real FUNDIES

and you people elected a fucking substitute drama teacher because he has sparkly blue eyes.

Best look in the mirror before you start laughing.

lol what the fuck is wrong with Trudeau?
I know he's an authoritarian despot who wants to genocide at least half of Canadas population, but he could at least try hiding his power level.

What words did I use that were "unnecessarily large"?

.."elected"? Other than Americans, Genius and Office that's the longest word I used..

You Americans sure aren't too swift

Please he didn't write that you stupid fucking cuck, the team of people responsible for holding his leash did. But yeah go ahead and keeping sucking that glowing orange dick, suck it long and suck it hard.

That's not a question mark, it's an exclamation point.

A

Yes, I know, he's just dumbly declaring it the way a stupid child would repeat something they just learned in excitement, no grasping what it actually means.

He's literally low IQ

oh man that's awesome

Expand your vocabulary you STUPID FUN-DIE!!!! DRUMPF is DUMB!!!! Borders are fucking stupid WHITE SUPREEMIST SOCIAL CONSTRUCTS

he's actually saying FIDEL BTFO

You do realize acting childish like this just makes you come across as low IQ and that causes people to not take you seriously at all, right?

thank you for correcting the record!

Sup Forums adores skype cock, why are you even trying to wake these retards up? Seriously just leave this board and let these skype slaves sperg out. I'm going to do the same. We can come back when they are getting bent over by the "don" and laugh at their misery. I think it will take 4-5 months for these retards to wake up from their deep slumber

TRUMP TELLS IT LIKE IT IS

Wow like wow Really like wow like wow

like. Wow. Stop mansplaining to me you fucking white supreemist big-it

take this poll and find out how retarded we are here at Sup Forums

Don't let the commies win

Shut your whore mouth you moose.

You guys elected a cuck for your prime minister.

Har har

Clever.

Made a whole thread over it too.

It's tru deau

Day off the rake when?

xD u really got us good xD

nice one leafe u arent that bad! *brofist*

I think it probably takes a special person to link something like what he said to the situation you are describing, and especially to decide that the result of this link is that Trump is dumb

So? You elected a pussy-whipped libcuck as prime minister.Let alone your flag has a FUCKING LEAF HAHAHAHA

It's just example number 5281908589343, user.

Face it, you have a low IQ president. Elected by low IQ voters. To lead a low IQ country.

Straight and to the fucking point. The exclamation point is all that is needed. It is a 'ding-dong the witch is dead' moment. Bloviating leftists would not understand.

>genuine use of ridiculous hyperbole while trying to make a point

I really don't know what I expected

You're dumb, and Trump is probably smarter than you, however much that says

“It is with deep sorrow that I learned today of the death of Cuba’s longest serving President."

~Trudeau

>president for life

No, I understand, because that's what a child would do. It's literally childish and low IQ.

It's barely hyperbole. That was a lame excuse to run away like a coward. Sad!

I'm not running away, I am directly telling you that you're fucking stupid, a braindead retard that is hardly even worth the effort it takes to make post containing one or two sentences.

Obamaleaf is that you again? How are you doing?

That was a hard hitting insult, user. You sure got me. My argument has been bested.

Is he wrong?

the only thing you'll be laughing at in five months is at your pathetic country, whose three claims to fame are being named after poultry, killing Armenians, and being a storage unit for our missiles. Your sniveling existence is defined by a completely justified inferiority complex with every nation bordering yours and being rejected by the Middle East, Europe, Asia, and Balkan nations and belonging nowhere. Your existence is punctuated by either a terrorist attack or a giant can of RAID. You can dismiss this post as butthurt, but deep down you know your life is fleeting, short, and meaningless, and nothing will ever give you the sense of pride or satisfaction that Donald Trump winning has brought to the United States. You will continue browsing this board and continue shitposting indefinitely until someone graciously volunteers to end your life, a small name in a sea of Turkroaches screaming and climbing on top of one another desperately trying to be something more, but innately incapable of ever attaining that.

You belong nowhere, you mean nothing, and you are nobody. This is why you are called a turkroach.

alright man i know meming is fun and all but nobody believes he wrote that himself

he's functionally illiterate and has the attention span of a child

Lmao

>high IQ is synonimous with agree with everthing that scientific commitees says

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/11/26/statement-prime-minister-canada-death-former-cuban-president-fidel-castro

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/11/26/statement-prime-minister-canada-holodomor-memorial-day

both posted today, fucking leaf

Like Hillary ever wrote one of her statements lol

not an argument.

I don't know about that, but there is absolutely a large correlation between low IQ and disagreeing with the scientific community.

Be more dumb, understand the world less. Very simple stuff.

If you find yourself routinely disagreeing with science, you may be a fucken moron. Or an American.

actually trump has an iq of 156, which would make him the second or third smartest president we've ever had

>a fucking substitute drama teacher
kek. probably the best description of Trudeau I've heard.

>You Americans sure elected a genius to office, didn't you?
Leafs are so dumb they think he's wrong

>resorts to ad hominen, makes no argument other than "you're a fucking retard"

>get called out on it

>"calling me out isn't an argument!"

lmao

Is Trump the only world leader who didn't give a generic pussyfooted public response to Castro's death?

A

>I don't know about that, but there is absolutely a large correlation between low IQ and disagreeing with the scientific community.
>[citation need]

Literally trolling you.

>politicans don't write their own statements and have a team that edit them

WOAH HOLY SHIT YOU CRACKED THE CASE SHERLOCK

BASED TEXAS

Trump makes a completely succinct and factual statement. "Lol he's dumb"

Meanwhile you elected Trudeau.

I fucking hate leafs

You're going to be the next dumbass to get raped by a moose.

>Trump posts something stupid/something that contradicts a later statement on social media
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH YOU FDUCPOIGNA; DELUSIONAL DRUMPFTARDS. BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>Trump posts a valid critique of a left-wing political figure
lmao he didn't even write that. Proof? Drumpf is dumb.

why are americans so obsessed with che guevara (communist war criminal) and fidel castro (communist war criminal & dictator who impoverished and enslaved an entire country) thinking they're revolutionaries

please explain this

Am I supposed to care about Fidel Castro?

Because I don't.

I cant wait for Trump to do a state of the union address.
Literally everything he does makes you faggots mad as hell.

>why are americans so obsessed with che guevara

Someone made a cool shirt of him. That's literally the only reason.

Not even remotely close to the point.

Maybe if americans were smarter, you'd have been able to realize that desu

>americans
not so much

I never made an argument. I've been insulting you this whole time, because you are so dumb that you deserve to be insulted. You probably haven't even taken a basic logic course or picked up an entry level book on logic or discourse, yet you have the gall to use the term ad-hominem. Let me be frank with you, you do not understand what it means and you probably never will. You are retarded, and I honestly doubt you will ever even learn.

KYS faggot.

youtu.be/OtjXKe43hew

>yfw the electoral college is going to overrule Trump's presidency on december 19th

They sure did. Leagues better than our Homo in Chief.

Donald Trump is dead!

leftists are morons.

but it's fun to quote che guevara on niggers to these leftist nutters and watch them squirm

Really? Which scene?

You're insulting me because I struck a nerve, and because your low IQ doesn't allow you to debate in an intellectual manner.

You're simply projecting - you're the stupid one, and all you have is personal insults because there's nothing else. Like Drumpf, you're just an idiot who has to strong arm his way to victory - you think some sort of aggressive domination is equivalent to 'winning', therefor you win the debate.

Doesn't work that way, hun.

Jew be gone.

>cucknadian
Look who's talking

>if you kill your enemy they win
a fucking leaf

Go home Justin, you are a shitty rep for your country.

US should annex Canada, just because we can.

I thought the same , he doesn't talk like that anymore since the 90s/early 2000s when he still knew how to form proper sentences.

>taking advice from subhumans

Yeah ok. bud, your not even on huehehenigger tier

o-okay..?

I like the message, and as if Hillary has done anything authentic in her life.

Get him away from that glorious flag... He goes against everything in the Torah. Sodomite.

Holy shit new copypasta against the leafs

It's mostly left wing snowflakes want to "stick it to the man" but don't realize that they are a burden on society

The left is and has always been willing to look past a dictator's human right abuses as long as they preach the right kind of politics. "Progressive" policies are just a Trojan horse for more control over people and their bodies.

youtube.com/watch?v=KOs_A-nzesA

kys hillshill

time to deliver a pizza ball

creepy af

You have a literal faggot for a president, leaf. LITERAL FAGGOT!