CTR here

CTR here..

>The Electoral College Was Meant to Stop Men Like Trump From Being President
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-electoral-college-members-hamilton-voters-stop-president-elect-a7438306.html

Checkmate Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/davidhalperin/8-new-reasons-the-elector_b_13248386.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-electoral-college-members-hamilton-voters-stop-president-elect-a7438306.html
time.com/4575119/electoral-college-demagogues/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/electoral-college-popular-vote-donald-trump-us-election-win-hillary-clinton-a7433271.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3962052/Six-electors-signed-agreement-try-block-Donald-Trump-securing-270-Electoral-College-votes-needed-president.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he still won
>shills forever BTFO

No they did it so fucking Virginia wouldn't win elections by itself. Now it's to stop California from doing the same

that doesn't even make sense. the electoral college is the ONLY reason trump was able to win. that means that the it literally exists so that people like killary can't become president

>Irresponsible demagogue
>Media has completely ignored the shit surrounding the CF

Yeah I'll take my chances with Trump over that fucking power hungry bitch any day.

What??? It was created to prevent a president from proposing a 65% estate tax.

PFPFBFPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

but, in reality...
>The Electoral College Was Meant to Stop Women Like Hillary Cliton From Being President

It's tough to tell who is more retarded. Trump's supporters or his opposition.

Keep smoking that pipe op. Hillary supporters and their pipe dreams. lol

>i am going to put America First
>HES A DEMAGOGUE

>Hufflepuff agree
huffingtonpost.com/davidhalperin/8-new-reasons-the-elector_b_13248386.html

>huuuurrrr everyone is stupid except me
kill yourself

>mfw these cucks will accomplish nothing and Trump admin will fine them

Nonsense. There are plenty of intelligent people here.

>Independent agree

No the electoral college was not meant for overturning elections you personally don't like the outcome of you fuckingidiot. If that were the case then the same argument could be used by the losing side in every fucking election dork.

But we've never had a truly unfit candidate coming into office before, so this will be the first time it's ever had to happen.

Fence-sitting assholes who sit around complaining that people with real opinions are stupid aren't intelligent.

It was also intended to keep women like Hillary from being president. What now?

The Electoral College Was Created to Stop Demagogues Like Trump

time.com/4575119/electoral-college-demagogues/

Bullshit, Lincoln didn't even graduate from college.

The electoral college was created to stop demagogues like Hillary. This I easy, can do it all day.

Not only is this totally wrong because the electoral college was made so that smaller states wouldn't be drowned out by larger states, but the fact that is cuck says """checkmate"" in post while the header of this board says, >If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z. and yet said cuck receives no ban or warning of any kind leads me to believe that the mods ARE CTR

THIS PLACE IS COMPROMISED

ASSANGE IS DEAD
HAS BEEN FOR OVER A MONTH

This. And it worked like a charm.

What does that have to do with it? He was an excellent statesman and highly intelligent.

Trump is a blundering moron who can't even get into the top 100 richest people in the country despite getting million dollar loans from daddy.

>>The Electoral College Was Meant to Stop Wommen Like Shillary From Being President

ftfy CTR faggot

You might as well just ask Podesta directly if you're going to use that infotainment echochamber as a source.

Day of the Rope.

Electoral College members 'prepare to vote against Donald Trump'
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/electoral-college-popular-vote-donald-trump-us-election-win-hillary-clinton-a7433271.html

>Commit massive voter fraud
>Complain about the electoral college

GTFO shill

You should read the article shill, those electors are from Colorado and Washington
Want to know who won those states?

He was so hated he started a civil war with his policies, yet he was and is still considered President. Hillary lost because independents like me who voted green in 08 and libertarian in 2012 finally got fed up with the bullshit and were hoping for a Trump. The amount of pissed off people is exactly the effect I was shooting for. No more corrupt establishment politicians. I'll see what the outsider can do and idiots like you just piss moderates like me off.

Seems like fake news to me.

any elector that becomes a faithless elector should lose his job. People feel unsafe with trump but they would actually be unsafe with Hillary. Who wants to not only go to war but wants to bring a shit ton of Muslim migrants in who would put us in the same fucked level of Germany.

so far the only people that have been proven to commit voter fraud where Trump people.

Who says they're on the fence?

Your natural stupidity leads you to make retarded assumptions. It really explains your political views as well.

I wonder if he has enough money to retire on, now that his credibility as an in-the-know conservative is fucking shot.

>independent
more like leftdependent

fucking hell

War will come with the left, they will bleed

Oh, I'd love to see that evidence.

Go get some air, dude

They lie to themselves about the consequences of their actions with the complicity of the media.

>I can't believe the fascist founding fathers owned slaves and personally massacred every single native american!

>We should listen to the founding fathers because they didn't like trump and people that said mean things.

How is that a check mate when it confirms the electoral college was meant to stop a person like hillary?

No, the reason founders did that is because of the times. There is a very good chance that the messenger for who won the state's electors wouldn't survive the trip from their state to DC.

i said it so it's true, nyah...

At least six Democratic electors have signed an agreement to try to block Donald Trump from securing the presidency with 270 Electoral College votes
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3962052/Six-electors-signed-agreement-try-block-Donald-Trump-securing-270-Electoral-College-votes-needed-president.html

>illegals were pro trump

I'm talking about you, dense faggot.
>hurr both sides are retarded, you're retarded, everyone is retarded!
I sincerely hope you die before Christmas.

This is literally fake news

Don't you ever get tired of losing?

I read that article a few days ago, and give Peter shit on Twitter weekly.

This is someone who posted fake trump quotes, as if it was real. He has refused to ever discuss politics with me.

He writes shit articles like that, which are well written but the substance is opinion, and he trys to pass it off as fact.

He is so out of touch with the real world, he believes his one sided dumbass opinion is fact.

That same article can be written to show how the electoral college is there to prevent Hillary from being president, and make sure Trump wins.

Tldr: the author of that article is a pretentious douchebag who believes everything he thinks it's fact

I thought I saw that grin somewhere

it is easy to find if you do a search.

You're not an independent if you voted for Trump. He's the establishment, he's the corruption, he's everything you seem to pretend to despise. And on top of that, he's stupid, he's arrogant, and he drums up irresponsible social fervor.

I voted Hillary so that we could float by 4 more years in hopes of a non-shit set of candidates. Now we have to hope we survive 4 more years.

...and men like Obama. ...and women weren't even supposed to be allowed to vote, let alone become president.

They're talking about the other aspect of the electoral college: that the electors should discuss the decision and choose a candidate themselves, rather than the people telling them exactly who to vote for.

Of course, that idea fell apart because of political parties and human nature. Nobody trusted the electors to make the choice that was right for their state rather than the one they would be personally rewarded for.

You're a tool Trump is not nor has ever been a politician. I am an independent by virtue of no party affiliation, that has a real meaning you know. After watching people get ataacked in San Jose, including one lady who had eggs hurled at her face, for daring to have a different political opinion. Fuck all of you motherfuckers..

Now that's just being silly.

>I voted Hillary

Can someone explain to me why Trump is a demagogue and Hillary isn't?

Not an argument.

No, fuck you. There's no such thing as a true independent. You're just a little attention whore who wants people to think you're one of the people deciding the election. In reality you're just a Drumpftard who hides behind this mask so that you can espouse his rhetoric into liberal corners of the internet.

You're literally retarded, nobody is falling for it. No intelligent moderate voted for Trump. Being a politician makes zero difference and in no way justifies all of the other dozens of downsides. You're just stupid and too full of yourself to see it.

You think you're talking about me, but again you're just retardedly assuming things like any other trumptard does.

why is this being spammed? I don't even get what it's trying to convey? it's trying to bring back /thread? that shit's old and used up, move on.

>At least six Democratic electors have signed an agreement to try to block Donald Trump from securing the presidency with 270 Electoral College votes

jesus christ and they say trump is a facist.
This is fucking insane.

>"Hurr, Hillary won the popular vote"
>Hurr, Trump is a demagouge"
Make up your fucking minds, CTR.

That's alright, I'm sure you're planning to steal the election anyways

Yep,absolutely the truth...meant to prevent populist types from instituting 'tyranny of the majority'...along with protecting slave states from having their slavery taken away. We'll see what we actually get from Trump, he has made so many promises, its tough to know which ones he'll pursue. But he certainly fits the bill...we shall see

>He's le establishment, le corruption gibs upboats plz xD
Most retarded post of the day, gentlemen.

you

if it's so easy why didn't you blow Sup Forums up with a link.

it's more likely that there are sources, but you're afraid that pol would just pick them apart immediately disproving them making you look stupider.

It's trying to stir the pot. Ignore it; it's weak bait. No different than "le Pol was leftwing and radical last year rite gais xD ive been here all summer" in 2014.

but the electoral college is why trump won

the main thing i hate about the left is how fucking stupid they are

I'm not familiar with the burgerland voting system and this electoral collage thing keeps coming up. Do they actually have the power to put Clinton in the white house or is a theoretical thing that her ass blasted supporters are grasping at?

>I-I didn't say both sides are retarded, y-you're assuming things!
Take your shitty bait back over to reddit, you pathetic little pseudo-intellectual.

/thread

They do have the power but itd piss off a lot of people and itd destroy the career of the electors.

Moderate=Classical Liberalism

The ideology that's going to die with you along with it.

Fucking trash human.

get over it cuck, he WILL be POTUS

The electoral college was created to stop grassroot campaigns from happening. The founding fathers didn't trust the regular populace to make decisions so they made fail safes from say a communist from ever getting elected.

The fucking media will keep this up for his entire Presidency won't they? They keep talking shit. Same with Brexit.

Odd. Despite your digits I can't find this in either the Constitution nor the Federalist Papers.

If it happens, I just want you to know that the Satanists won thanks to retard tools like .

It was meant to stop corrupt unindicted felons like Clinton from winning. The liberal elite is completely delusional if it thinks a few million gibsmedat illegals voting in California should entitle this bitch to the whitehouse.

Time to channel meme magic for the good fight!

Wait if they're democratic wouldn't they not vote for Trump by default?

Quads speaks truth.

Lugenpresse must be purged in the most mentally, physically painful way possible.

Meanwhile, the democrats used demagoguery basically their entire campaign. Half their DNC was a damn sob story.

Repub was simple: MAGA.

Yes the EC was envisioned to be a barrier between the popular vote and the presidency to make sure a populist type could not take the presidency. And in fact, our constitution does not dictate that the electors be selected by popular voting at all. It is up to each state to decide how to choose its slate of electors.

Still talking shit about the candidate that actually loves this country, the people and is a wholesome family man that avoids drugs and alcohol. While shilling for an evil, criminal power hungry villain that sells state secrets and kills people and keeps the company of pedophiles. She's doesn't give a fuck about the American people, she would sell us out in a heartbeat and has probably already done so many times.

She has already officially conceded, what would the recount even accomplish. Wouldn't it just bring to light the obvious rigging she did with illegal votes?

If anything fishy happens with faithless electors or god forbid they decide to say russians gave Trump the election. That would cause an all out war with russia then it would cause a civil war.

>(((Beinart)))
Honestly, it's always fucking Jews. Always the fucking Jew.

FAIRWELL SAILOR SOROS

Sup Forums as a whole WAS left wing. thanks for outing yourself newfag.

Can't just electoral college pick somebody else than Trump or Clinton?

How about McCain? He's republican and he's a war hero.

Farewell sailor soros

>ID
New board when?

>le independent

It's a complete fucking joke of a "newspaper". It's a lot worse than the Daily Mail.

It's pretty much on par with the HuffPo comment section. It's truly a nuclear wasteland of "content".
Stop fucking posting articles from it, for God's sake.