genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18656315
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is Sup Forums anti-science?

You can't disagree with science.

Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.
A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Black Americans are a hybrid race of around 22% White ancestry
genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141

This 22% ancestry is the cause of multiple negative health effects due to genetic incompatibility. Indeed, consistent with Haldane’s rule, unmixed Blacks from Africa and White Americans do not have the same rate of birth problems that hybrid American Blacks have: “In 2005, the mortality rate for black infants was 4.4 times higher than that of white infants… African women who come to the United States and have babies experience the same low rate of infant deaths as white American mothers.”
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t (docs.google)

“Indiscriminate interbreeding between distinct forms, whether ‘species’ or markedly different races, is not generally beneficial. The defect may show in a change in the sex-ratio of the offspring, probably caused by the early abortion of members of one sex, generally the male in the case of mammals.”
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040

LTA4H, or “leukotriene A4 hydrolase” is found on chromosome 17. An allele of this gene increases the risk of heart attack (the #1 cause of death in America) in Blacks by more than 250%, but only 16% in Whites. The 30% of Whites with this allele have counteracting genes, while the 6% of Black Americans who obtained it through race mixing do not.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974

Paul Collier On The Problems With The Current (Lack Of) Migration Policy And A Proposal To Fix It
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

Aggression And Culture: A Brilliant Experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

James Watson's most inconvenient truth: race realism and the moralistic fallacy.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18656315

Genetic Structure, Self-Identified Race/Ethnicity, and Confounding in Case-Control Association Studies
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/

Mirror test on european children and kenyan:
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf

How many IQ points has America lost since 1965?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706

(2013) Edward Dutton and Richard Lynn conclude that Finland has suffered a negative Flynn Effect between the years of 1997 and 2009 in all IQ metrics.

These results are in contrast to the gain Finland accrued between 1988 and 1997. The likely cause is the massively increased importation of migrants from other races, ethnicities, and cultures within that time period coupled with a slackening of mate selection criterion and racial endogamy. These findings are in-line with the consensus that outbreeding reduces IQ and the importation of migrants preempts that happening.

The manifestation of dysgenics in Finland supports IQ heritability, differences between races, and opposes the Flynn Effect and miscegenation propaganda in the same manner.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

(2015) Michael Woodley and Curtis Dunkel conclude that France has suffered a 4-point drop in IQ scores in the decade between 1999 and 2008-9 during a period of mass migration from the Middle East and North Africa in particular.

Their conclusions are as follows

• Dutton and Lynn have identified a 4 point decline in French IQ.
• Dysgenics and replacement migration are causes.
• French IQ losses are found to be associated with the Jensen effect (? = .833).
• A common factor of g loadings and 3 biological variables loads on the loss-vector.
• This supports biological causation.

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits. Mixed races have a massively increased likelihood of being psychotic.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents. Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

Who is the anti science one you fucking moron?

I agree. We should preserve it by not force-mixing the races.

Every race is allowed to have its own country except the white man

you fool

do you know what level of autism you have unleashed

prepare for 14.8tb of infographics and pdfs

Austria going strong today

Diversity is code for white genocide. Why don't you nigger lovers ever champion diversity for breeding blacks with hispanics or asians or sand niggers? Nope, it's always white girls being culturally enriched.

there is only one group - mammals
all mammals are equal
we should not eat meat
or keep dogs/cats as pets
they are mammals too
we are all equal, as mammals
durrrhurrrduhuurrrr

fuck off schlomo

op is right.

>brown hair and hazel green eyes is white
s-safe

du woama hurnbeidl

>Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.

dude thats because mulatos are being bullied by racists like you. its the environments influence. the genes if have one are marginal. like i mean look at obama, he turned out fine enough to become a decent president of the uniated states. guess what, he's mixed.

GTFO!

Sage

No austria
Diversity is Canada's strength alone

How?

Connect the dots, foolish one.
>Use media to propagate the idea of racemixing and how it's a good thing
>Increase the amount of carcinogens in food and all products
>Increase the amount of heavy metals in vaccines
>Chemtrail regions where volunteer vaccinations are low

What does this all add up to?
>cancer
>cancer
>cancer

>obama
>fine
Wew you are a fucking moron aren't you?

You sure told him best ally

>be me
>let jamaal fuck my wife while her son kicks my balls for my sexual pleasure
>brush my teeth with Jamaal's semen, head to work
>go to work for Goldberg Shekelstein, learn my job is being outsourced to a indian man who can't speak english and smells like bad curry
>"diversity is our strength", i say to myself with a smile on my face
>go to my car
>can't drive it because BLM destroyed it during their protest of an unarmed black teen shot by A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>"Diversity is our strength", i whisper to myself again'
>go to a soy bar
>hear "Allahu Ackbar" and an explosion to the cafe a block down to us
>"oh lucky them, they must've been culturally enriched from the religion of peace!" i gleefully say
>bar raises their wheat grass drinks in celebration, chanting "not all muslims"
>walk out of the bar, saddened I'll miss the Australian Aboriginal tribal throat singing
>see a gay couple, don't assume their gender because it might trigger them
>somalian immigrants slaughter them
>oh how progressive!
>I stop in my tracks, felt like the world stopped with me
>A FUCKING WHITE MALE wearing a Make America Great Again hat
>I fast walk very angrily to him
>scream, "OH MY GOD CAN'T YOU SEE DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH, LOOK AT THE DAMAGE YOU'RE DOING TO THIS CITY BY WEARING A HATEFUL HAT THAT SIGNALS NAZIS TO COME SEND THE TO THE GAS CHAMBERS? OH MY GOD I'M LITERALLY SHAKING!"
>crowd gathers, chanting "Fuck Drumpf" as Chinese slavers kidnap and sell him to a Mexican Cartel
>come home, see Jamaal and his friends having sex with my wife
>"honey I'm home!" I gleefully say, but she probably didn't hear me with moaning and didn't respond several cultural enrichment rods in her mouth
>turn on MSNBC
>Rachel Maddow is covering the green nazi frog again
>those crazy alt-righters, don't they know diversity is our strength?
>breaking news, airplane is crashing, police have identified the suspect to be Sam-ul Hydid, but don't know his intentions
>headed for the house
>diversity is ou

The following article cited by Britanon ends with;

Future research should investigate the factors that explain the higher rate of diagnosed psychological disorders among biracial Asian Americans, Zane said. Possibilities include influences of ethnic identification and experiences of ethnic discrimination.

You're right Polanon.