American/English friendship thread. We love you Dad, you jolly old bastard

American/English friendship thread. We love you Dad, you jolly old bastard

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/investigatory-powers-bill-act-snoopers-charter-browsing-history-what-does-it-mean-a7436251.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0PIt9R2GD8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can someone tell me why as an American I have an affinity towards the U.k. and british culture? Idk i am of anglo-descent and my great grandfather's fought in great wars against and defending britain, gee wonder why..

Not loving your father

Get out roastie

Can the Aussies come?

Show some respect lad

All anglos unite in brotherhood and Thanksgiving leftovers. I have a pecan pie in the fridge if you want some.

love you son, you were always my favourite.

That's nice lads, btw don't try sending this turd back to us, you can have him.

You have outgrown us in terms of success with your first and second amendment, and now we are massively cucked by the EU. Brexit is being stolen from us.
We also now have a Snooper's Charter Bill that has been passed. All government departments including the police can now access our browser history. What can we do?
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/investigatory-powers-bill-act-snoopers-charter-browsing-history-what-does-it-mean-a7436251.html

Trump is already in negotiations to trade Oliver for Katie Hopkins...sorry

Brexit will happen.

Its too much of a godsend for the tories. They're going to get a yuge chunk of the working class vote because of it.

>ALL government departments can access your browser history.
Do you have to mark chapter in a book or articles in a newspaper for them too?

You are living in tyranny.

Love the Anglo yanks, the brash variety is secretly my favorite. First in flight, land on the moon - these obnoxious exhibitions of Anglo superiority are really something to behold.

Love that you call us English and have the Union Jack - let the scots know how irrelevant they are.

They can keep that cunt Piers Morgan too

Should I study abroad in Leeds or Bristol?

Bristol mate, my buddy lives there it's actually pretty nice with good night scene

He's stuffy, has dry humor, thinks highly of himself but damn do we love his old stories and are proud of him.

I thought he already went back to the UK?

we can have a family reunion that doubles as a firing squad, pops, bring Akala

These types of threads have been my absolute favorite, during the meme war. Thank you everyone.

Bristol for sure.

Ozzies are our white trash pissed up relatives we only see at Christmas but still have a laugh with even if they are kangaroo shagging cunts. Canadians are the coalburner cousins that got disowned.

I am wondering if it has something to do with the EU's efforts to steal Brexit. They are trying to organise a second referendum on the issue, they've done it before to many other European countries. Failing that, they wont simply enact Article 50, which is the refund clause that returns us to a sovereign nation state, they will give us something half-arsed that was nothing like what we asked for. Which means continuing mass immigration, among other things. The will of the people is not being engaged with. I fucking hate the arrogance of these people.
At least the United States got their Trump! That guy is going to rock the planet. Everyone who laughed in your face about supporting Trump got to eat crow.
With Brexit, we are being ignored and frankly it's unbearable. I think we are just headed for massive civil unrest.

Top Tier:
United States

High Tier:
Australia

Mid Tier:
United Kingdom

Low Tier:
New Zealand

Shit Tier:
Canadia

Vast majority of white Americans did NOT come from England.

Its an autistic meme pushed by weedy English shits.

Derren Brown is from Bristol

Wait, I thought we already sent him back. Isn't that why he stopped crusading against guns and started crusading against Arsene Wenger?

Leeds used to be ok but is becoming a nigfest.

Just send him to Canada

They did, actually. English ancestry is just hilariously under-reported in the US because being of English descent isn't cool anymore.

1980: 60 million Americans claim English ancestry, another 20 million claim "American" ancestry (have names like Jackson, Johnson, Williams, etc.) in a country of 200 million people.

2010: 20 million Americans claim English ancestry in a country of 320 million people. Coincidentally the number of Americans claiming Irish, German, and "American" ancestry skyrocketed.

Y-you were always our proudest achievement s-son ... avenge me ... (dies)

Well fuck.. we're so lucky
Take him back bros, he's really funny and witty and charming and shit. No bullshit he's great you should take him back and give him another talk show

Ahmed please go

Americans love the English, I can tell you that in pretty much all parts of the country you guys are looked upon very fondly. No doubt in my mind that if England was ever in danger again that the entire might of the American military would be brought down quickly and harshly to whoever was responsible, especially now with Trump in charge. We know you guys got our backs too. Lot of respect for what you all did against the krauts before we came in and mopped up at the end. Great television and music too.

DAD, NOOOOOO!!!!!

He's been on Good Morning Britain for a couple of months now I think.

Could I move to the USA one day? I'm white ofc

Damn candle hating brits...

>When Islam kills your dad and you revive the Third Reich

Sure friend, we'll trade Milo for you. Bring Nige

I like Piers - sure he doesn't like the lack of gun control in the US - but he's still pretty based. He endorsed Trump, you've got to remember.

Can you? Yes. It is possible although it will be hard. You need a company to sponsor you or you need to marry an American.

Oh yeah he's certainly not a globalist cock sucker unlike the Beeb, and that's refreshing on the odd morning when i watch him. Sadly he wants gun control but overall I agree, he's pretty based.

And you don't want gun control? So I suppose you want a gun in the hands of a mentalist or a paki?

Fact: Europe would become an utopia if USA didn't exist. Prove me wrong - Protip: You can't. All the gay ass LGBT shit and sjw and interracial degeneracy was spawned in the heart of America. We would be free from their toxic influence

If you enjoy niggers and MDMA then go to Leeds

source: failure at Leeds Beckett

Seconded, Brexit was by far the best day of the year in this country but I would love to see what life would be like over the pond.

Europe would be a utopia if it weren't populated with Europeans.

Isn't it funny how the cucked and stupid anglos can save themselves from this liberal cancer, yet you Europeans can't? America has saved itself with Trump - Britain has saved itself with Nigel - yet Europe can not produce such a champion, a hero to bring salvation onto her - why? It's because you Europeans have bought this cancer upon yourselves - you are the cucks, the stupid, the subhuman.
Now drown.

But we are your first allies ???

Please not suck rosbeef fag

Yeah he did endorse Trump but I still can't stand him, too fucking smug and punchable

>Britfag being this dilusional

You have not saved shit you retard. Article 50 has not been triggered yet and besides the swarm of paki will not stop coming. I swear to you your government will continue to import 3rd world trash. USA is 56% white more and more hispanics. Canada and Australia is becoming Chinatown and they're buying up all their real estates and basically throwing the whitey piggu on the street. You anglos hasn't saved fucking shit you retards you'll accomplish absolutely nothing

My first and middle name comes from a British Admiral and Duke

Keep fightin' the good fight dad

This is what I'm sweating over too, I really think they'll try to give us the worst possible deal to reinforce the whole EU is the way forward agenda.

The worst thing is that the media will spin it as a compromise between remainers and brexiteers and then gloat over how they told us so and that brexit has ruined the economy.

Maybe partial single market status and some immigration so we get all the regulation but no benefits.

>america
>britain
>comfy nationalist winter

C'mere nige.

Nothin personnel, kid

>Scots

Your country is beyond saving Swede. You have reached the point of no return, so enjoy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0PIt9R2GD8Q

huzzah for the UK