I still can't get over how hilarious it is that these kike faggots were

I still can't get over how hilarious it is that these kike faggots were
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

All that set up thinking Trump would lose and they had to pathetically scramble to redo the episode.

The votes will be recounted and Drumpf will lose, faggot.

I was blown away that

>memberberries = Sup Forums trolls
>episode after election features spirit cooking mention at end of episode

>PA recount
>PA has electronic voting
>"Sam, look at those numbers again"
>Looks at screen
>"Yep, he won"

Ya it was pretty funny. Seems they are even more but blasted about trump then usual.

When was that? All that I caught was the Hillary email thing that they never went into any detail.

Also placing bets the emails are just Clinton saying how much the starwars/new ghostbusters sucked.

I stopped watchin this shit around the human centipad episodes.

It was so bad and I think its because they put all their time into the book of Morman.

oh well

SHUT UP IT WAS HACKED BY RUSSIA AND YOU KNOW IT

>Sup Forums worships this

disgusting t b h

>and they had to pathetically scramble to redo the episode.
He's too thick to realise that they probably have multiple story lines loaded and ready to go
It's a fucking CG cartoon you dolt!

lol have you ever watched the documentary where the makers of sp talk about how they do an episode? its done in 1 week only! they are always under pressure

Memberberries= republicans who remember the good old days before everything became ''offensive''

>caring about a cartoon show

hows the basement?

I have no idea what happened to SP, it never featured politics this much and was really just an edgefest. We have always had an overabundance of left leaning political commentary in every TV-show that it was refreshing that SP, stylized as a kids show was just some simple edgy humour.

WTF has happened? REEEE

They weren't blown the fuck out.

Everyone thought Hillary would get more votes and she did.

3 states wont change the EC votes. KEKS. Jill Stein did it to bolster her voter base next election. Maybe you should be more informed.

Theyve skipped episodes every other week this seasons.

Theyve gotten lazy and it shows.

This season has been a huge letdown. Comedians should be shot in the head once they've been famous for 20 years. They always lose their mojo, always.

I don't mourn for Trey & Matt though, they've always been pretty weak faggots who hit on some great episodes thanks to other writers. I mourn for their go-to writer, Vernon Chatman. He lost that magic from Wonder Showzen and Xavier Renegade Angel. He's done.

Once the recount is done, and all the dead person votes, illegal alien votes, people voting in multiple polling stations and votes electronically flipped are accounted for, Trump will win popular vote.

They're not connected to the internet.

Even the Obama administration is calling them stupid for trying to recount.

Checkmate cucklord.

>the episode

No, an entire season.

Also I bet Vernon Chatman has a google alert on his name. Hey Vernon, fuck you leftist. You look weird as fuck. You're the poster child for why race-mixing should not occur. Did Louis CK ever masturbate in front of you?

Agreed. I've heard that they've been wanting to be done with South Park for the past couple of years, but that it pays so good that they just keep pumping out episodes.

This season isn't the absolute worst, but it really is close. So far, not one episode has been good, let alone great, which is a surprise considering last season, which, in my opinion, was their best.

Look at this fucking neanderthal. Those genes regressed wayyyy back

You're both retarded. Member berries are nostalgia. I think this season has been pretty tonedeaf but they've been consistent with that part of it.

Who is that on the left? Looks like Pamela Adlon, but I know it isn't her.

>kike faggots wereBLOWNTHEFUCKOUT from trump winning

How so? trump is completely engulfed in jews, they aren't losing with trump, which spells out any jews wailing is just jewish theater.

They were blown the fuck out because they set up the entire storyline to revolve around the election and HRC winning.

That said, I DID enjoy the Bill Clinton's role in this season. Bill's Gentleman's Club was pretty fucking great. First time I laughed that hard since last season.

The next episode is going to be about the memberberries turning people into literal NatSoc storm troopers.

I think they were expecting a Clinton win because that narrative was pushed hard by everyone for months but it seems like they realized the election wasn't going to be that predictable after all and could've gone either way in that episode where Jenner got dosed with a member berry at the end. That's what all the delays were about. They initially didn't really care about the election but as election day grew near, they realized it wasn't going to be a Clinton landslide like everyone in the media and on social media expected it to be. I still think the way they handled Garrison Trump was retarded but they could still redeem that by the end of the season.

Louie "i do all the job myself" ck.

Yes, it's her.

They're wanting to move onto other projects, but comedy central wants to keep one of their goldmines so they made a deal with them to not have to make as many episodes in a small amount of time.
For example they want to work more on southpark games, and stick of truth was actually pretty great.

People with more than 90k income voted more for trump and under 90k hillary won with huge % ... Also white people with college had more votes for trump while non-whites voted for hillary in huge % ???

FUCK I WANTED TO POST A THREAD

memberberries are obviously legal weed

kike faggots, i cant even watch that filth anymore

nice bait faggot euro cuck

>Jew misceginating with a nigger

I approve

Did you even watch? They did not expect it. They redo a few lines, but the animations were done already. She had the ss, garrison was alone in his house. She was able to negotiate with the danish, and have a grand plan to fuck up all men.

sp was good until fourth season. fifth and beyond it was unwatcheable.
night and day difference between two consecutive seasons.

I know it's fun to point and laugh, but your retarded if you didn't think it was coming.

Of course they wrote the episode originally with Clinton winning. Every single poll was saying Hillary was gonna win, and by a large margin. They're weren't gonna gamble on Trump winning just to appease a bunch of neckbeard retards who have just slightly too much loyalty to a man they've likely never met. All signs pointed to Hillary victory, so they prepared for Hillary victory.

Not that hard to understand if you've ever done anything that requires some pre-planning. You don't prepare for what everybody is telling you is a statistical anomaly. You prepare for what's most likely to happen.

That's like saying I lost in Mario because Russia hacked my nes. It's not possible for them to connect to it. They aren't connected to the Internet

>take a week off between episodes
>don't prepare for the possibility that maybe the other major candidate will win
alright

I'm done with them

Matt and Trey have been able to change their episodes "at the very last minute" going back to 2000 when they added in Janet Reno as the Easter Bunny.

This isn't a btfo at all. OP is delusional.

Is called projection, they where fucked, not because Trump won but because they had to redo the episode (and the LP lost).

Not a btfo. They've been "scrambling" for 16 years. They're used to it. Nothing new. Nothing to see here.