Justin BTFO by Mad Max

Justin BTFO by Mad Max

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/fidel-castro-dies-justin-trudeau-issues-statement-much-hilarity-ensues-trudeaueulogies

He's a fucking pinko. This is worse than I thought.

wasn't justin's daddy best mates with Castro?

What's his stance on immigration? Should we meme him or Kellie into CPC leadership?

His dad was a commie and best buddy with castro

So is this where we can openly call feminist retards commies now?

Looks like he was CIA.

He is like a modern day Jesus Christ, always willing to see the good in everyone.

Think about. There's millions of people out there...living as foes. Trudeau reminds us that it's not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate.

Indeed he was. That's where his remarks are coming from

He's a Libertarian, I think he's spoken out against refugees and shit though

I'm confused who they are trying to appeal to when they say this shit. Cuban americans hate Castro. So who are they pleasing with this garbage?

It's especially funny coming from tranny-fag pandering trudeau because castro would regularly round up homosexuals and associated degenerates for mass executions.

this n u-male is a disgrace not just to canada but to the human race.

leafs should be ashamed of them selves for allowing this rotten pile of cuck to live.

You goddamn low test faggot need to stop slurping semen

we dont have the 2A to do anything about it

>who they are trying to appeal

They are trying to appeal to SJWs and Communists.

You need to wipe out the French Canadians already.

>These fucking kikes
every time

Castro cucked Trudeau

Pour vous.

How is it possible that Justin actually looks attractive and his dad looks ugly as shit? Does his mom have god genes or something?

This is the gayest post ive ever read.

Nuke Canada when?

yes she was also sloot

fuckin gommies

Wow

Activate Maximum Bernier!

>"Mr. Stalin's greatest achievement was his eradication of obesity in the Ukraine through innovative agricultural reforms"

This is a meme I can get behind.

Canada always gets our shit 5 years late; they got our Obama with Trudeau, but he's even more cucked. I wonder if anyone in that country has the balls to elect someone like Trump though.

His mom was an uberslut model who openly cheated on Pierre Trudeau, including sleeping with every member of the Rolling Stones.

Pierre is not Justin's father.

I remember something about Jesus telling the disciples to sell their cloaks and buy swords if need be...

Trudeau is a fucking homo

Day of the rake when?

>There's millions of people out there...living as foes. Trudeau reminds us that it's not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate.

Yes, life's a bitter shame.

what about the nose? is his moms noise like that?

This, same with Europoors, they are always behind on the fads

>Elijah Wood follows

why leaf

I've noticed Justin looks more like a young Castro than Pierre. Pierre looks like John Malcovich. Could it be that Justin Trudeau is the offspring of a turbo cuck

>Pierre is not Justin's father.
Who is?

literally any of the men his wife cucked him with,
Maybe castro?

>A FUCKING LEAF

Well obviously it could be any of them. I want to know who's the one that most Canadians in the know think it is.

This theory is well worth propagating

>dad

THE BANTZ!
TOO STRONK!

Charles Manson isnt dead

GNA test now

He's very much a conservative libertarian. Thing is, if he can get rid of the gibs and all the bullshit all the leeches won't want to come here anymore.

Neither is Hitler.

LOL.

Trudeau is such a turd.

Nice Ozzy bro