Why is it that women are so quick to betray their homeland? Pic related...

Why is it that women are so quick to betray their homeland? Pic related, American journalist whores fawning over Castro in the 60's when he came to the UN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying they weren't CIA plants bc like all SHIT skins muh dik takes priority

yes and castro is trudeaus father

half plants, half subverted useful idiots

Castro is white you idiot. His parents were from Galicia.

I never heard this rumor before, but like royalty political dynasties probably inter-marry too

Wtf, looks just like him.

Canada, you need to get your shit together.

Because they are women. Cheating and cuckery is in their nature.

t. half brown nigger hoping they can call themselves white

>Spain
>white

I bet they were from the NYT

> Like attracts like

Women are attracted to evil. Specifically:

The dark triad is a subject in psychology that focuses on three personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy. Use of the term "dark" implies that people possessing these traits have malevolent qualities.
Dark triad - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad

Eh, I think the more fundamental attraction is that women are attracted to strength, power, and resources. The dark triad is merely a dark/forbidden kind of strength/power.

Women's fundamental attraction is their fertility, men's fundamental attraction is their power.

(((NYT)))

Lol trump gets upset and calls out the NYT and suddenly you Trump cucks start hating on possibly the most credible newspaper in the world
> inb4 Alex Jones schizophrenic rants are credible news muh MSM all propaganda muh RT isn't just Kremlin controlled muh take the red pilz

Because he and Che were legitimately attractive

None of Sup Forums can out alpha him and instead worship balding fat manlets on the internet

you might've cucked his nation, burgers, but he sure cucked you :^)

>1 post by this ID
>thinks the NYT is credible
get fucked, shill

Because they recognize an alpha.

B b b but Alex jones red face is a red flag that signals no surrender

Holy shit, I could believe this. His dad was always friends with Castro, maybe the "fuck my wife gene" runs in the family and Pierre prepped the bull for Fidel?

The press has been against the USA for over 100 years at least. I think they make you burn a flag to work in the MSM

Ever wonder why to this day Trump reads the NYT every morning? Just because he got some negative content in the NYT and fired shots on twitter you're willing to blindly accept whatever he says lol

I bet you've never even read a full NYT article.

Yea nah. A free press is a central part of a functional democracy. They hold everyone to account.
> muh MSM only Alex Jones red face can be trusted

This. Fidel and Che in their prime were handsome as fuck. On top of that the 60s was all about American counterculture so people saw them as freedom fighters and heroes who fought the American puppet dictator.

All Hail presidente DO IT !

>American
>White

Sure thing, Jamal Rodriguez.