Women in the military

Should the military allow women to serve in combat roles?

>weaker
>accidentally make babies
>cause drama
no thanks.

Yes, so men can have sex with them and increase their performance

Yeah, but in females only units.

Women are humans, you know.

>not one
>but two turkish shitposters

No, absolutely not. The only thing they are permitted is services far removed from the battlefield but it is atrocious to let them fight alongside men in the vanguard.

Their only combat role should be producing more soldiers and nothing else.

Cyprus, why did you stab us in the back?
How did it feel that Turkey invaded just 2 years after we left?
How did it feel that that the Turkish invasion stopped once it reached our Northern base?
How does it feel knowing that if we had no bases left in Cyprus they'd have kept going?
Why do you keep trying to get us to give up our sovereign territory?

Also why the fuck is that cuntbucket leaning on the barrel of her rifle.

no, for women are the lives that those brave men are defending. Men are disposable, women are not

If they can pass the same physical test, yes.

Anything else would regrade the performance and reliability.

what the fuck is this post?

If only they can handle the non-sjw 1970s era basic training.

they are humans that are better suited for civilized roles. first and foremost, they are a hygenic nightmare in the field

My cousin is actually having to train women for operating tanks and kther amoured vehicles that were previously men-only, as of next year. He basically told me the higher-ups in the forces had been aiming for this at least for the past 5 years he's been in. Its a sorry state of affairs really, he'd served everywhere, from kosovo to northern ireland, and he's leaving after training this next batch. He was gonna try get his warrant officer papers, he'd get a massive pension at the end of it, instead of the regular nco one he's gonna have to settle for now, but he said its just not worth it. Women have corrupted every facet of the military, and now are going for the jugular.

Only as a cannon fodder.

No you turk rape baby

I dunno xena the warrior princess dyke amazon can crush some skulls bro...

No. Strictly support roles such as front line nurses.

I saw 2 lady cops today
They were cute!
And I didn't feel severely threatened by them as they walked by like how male cops make people feel.

Theres an argument to make for the Kurdish and Russian female snipers, but they shouldn't work in groups.

No. Period.

Equality and diversity for all!

yes, BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT, only if their was a intense screening process to weed out the weak. The best example my psych professor used on womens role in the military was ww2 soviet women fighting against the germans. The only reason they were good fighters was because they werent raised feminine all their life. Thats the problem with todays females, they are raised in a weak, SJW, its ok to be a pussy environment. But if you were to take a farm girl and put her in the Military. She has what I would imagine a 30-40% chance of passing a incredibly hard screening process to make sure she is fit for a combat role

Yess! But only as professional semenvacuums.

>hygenic nightmare in the field
never come to India.

never planned to

only if they are all white and they never come back.

>fAIL
kek

Also, to answer your question, yes, but only in my gfd fantasies.

its a good argument to be honest

Yes the entire front line should be "EQUALITY NOW!" women

Only if they pass the same PT requirements as men. None of this different goals for the different sexes bs.

Though I'd prefer if they served in just support roles, which even then is a bit iffy. As it is now, women just can't do the same level/quality of work that men in the military can do.

Yeah I'm sure having every offcolour joke henpecked into oblivion is going to do wonders for team morale and the tight knit brotherhood of the soldier

I am not Turkish, I'm Greek Cypriot and what does this have to do with the matter. If you want to rant about 40 years worth of politics not here.

What about their tampons?

KEK

I can't say anything about trades outside of Infantry, but there's a few that are fine, while the rest are outright cancer.
Its not even the common shit that people bring up like "Weak and emotional" but just the fact they make day to day life absolutely horseshit. Essentially everything needs to be doubled to accommodate them when things should be done with speed. Example making shit pits now requires special female ones, or if you're ruck marching if they need to piss it's a fucking nightmare. When I was with an all male section guys would just whip their cocks out and piss on a halt, some even on the move. If the women don't use special underwear that allows them to piss standing we take valuable minutes waiting for them and we ourselves just can't piss because it would harass her.

TL:DR the military has far to much bullshit as is without them. However I doubt in non-combat roles they're as big of a hindrance.

even if they could perform as well as men (they certainly cannot), the entire group would suffer because women are not compatible with men in a combat situation. they are not built for it. their dna is not built for fighting. they cannot work on a team with men. women have less concept of group functionality. their fight or flight responses are different. they have less testosterone.

if they want to support the millitary, they should be nurses. they should train with pistols mostly, but still be able to pass for a soldier if absolutely necessary (like if the medical area of the base they're in is in danger)

I suppose the battlefield could use a women's touch

As of right now, no. They are not held to the same standard in BCT, and they are given far too much slack day to day.

However, if they were held to the same standards? Maybe. Perhaps men could remove the natural instinct to protect women? Until then? No. Women do a fantastic job in non-Combat Arms MOS's.

Yes, I would join the military to rape the women in the face of death where there will be no consequences.

No.

She's a fictional character.

Also Lucy Lawless is 5'10" and was pretty /fit/ at the time. She's by far the exception to the usual women in the military.

yeah. Its mostly ugly ones that join so it thins the herd a bit.

Obviously. They should be drafted just like men, too. As American citizens it shouldn't make a difference as to what they have inbetween their legs. Anyone can shoot a gun.

not if they are going to make it easier for them to pass tests/examinations.
>tfw you need to be carried out but grill is too weak to carry you.
>tfw you die

Let me ask you this, would women take the proper risks and in general correct actions in the combat zone? In so much pressure and fear you think a woman would do the right thing? I could give a child a gun and her can shoot the gun does it make him legible for war?

It's a plan to make Western militaries less tough. Women are going to complain about shit and it'll be deemed sexist and done away with. The standards have already been lowered to allow them in.

Honestly who cares, we have a higher chance at having to fight our own militaries than anything else.

That's what I used to think, but nothing is hand-to-hand anymore. Not that they wouldn't go through the same physical training, though. It's basically guarunteed that women are just as physically capable for this.

I was an infantryman in the army. Did 2 tours in afghanistan.

My second tour, I was a gun team leader. I carried 1200 rds of 7.62 for my gunner. The total weight I carried added up to about 130 lbs. During this time, I weighed around 160 lbs.

I've seen women in some of those roles peripheral to the combat arms. Like the stupid Female Engagement Teams for example. Bitches used to accompany us on perimeter patrols. They could barely handle the minimum weight they carried. One of them almost got swept away by the Kunar river. Bitch lost her weapon, a BIG no-no in the infantry. It's like losing your manhood.

Even most men can't handle the infantry. I don't know what kind of loser came up with the idea that women can.

>pic related
try going up this shithole mountain with 130 lbs on your back, while getting shot at. I puked all the way up from sheer exhaustion.

Hoping this will change as the number of women serving goes up.

No

No.

oops, forgot pic.

Of course not

Not when they're on an Indian train.

What is this supposed to mean? Honestly women serving would probably be given menstrual cups.

Only if they are held to the exact same physical standards as men. Needing others to pull their weight is un-fucking-acceptable, though plenty of women (still a minority) put in the appropriate effort to not be a burdan and contribute equally or better. No affirmative action.

Yes. send them to the front line against Isis as rape meat.

Women are just as good at fighting as men.

I know this from many movies and video games.

femanon here, it's honestly not hard to pee standing up. They would just have to be shown that you can position your urethra with your hand so you don't have to take your pants down all the way. Although it's true that I wouldn't do that while on the move...

Also I'm fucking positive in a war zone women/men wouldn't care about who they are shitting next to.

not amongst man.

they should have their own units.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""raped""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I don't think they need to meet the same physical standers, almost all of the military is desk work or medical care, or engineering.
Really only spec ops does any actual fighting.

no, however feminists should be put in front line duty

I've come around on fembot soldiers.

They're so sexy to me now that I want them there.

There will be some hiccups to start, but we'll adapt. And soon we'll have QTPie fembot soldiers. And maybe one day I can be their house husbando, keeping the house in order while they keep my country safe.

I would love a fembot soldier wife. I encourage diversity in our military. Also, having to protect a female comrade will keep the unit focused.

agreed

Considering modern combat doesnt not depend on raw strength like in the ancient times, theres no reason to deny women in military, but no quota bullshit and no special treatment of course

feminist shill. kys.

then who is going to carry their stuff?

Not only that, but it should be a strict 50/50 proportion. In case of transexuals, it should be a 33% each proportion.

As women and trannies will die more, they should also chew through more recruits as well, largely diminishing the female and degenerate populations

You bet your ass stupid bitches will shut their whore mouths once they get conscripted because female soldiers just die too damn much.

You arent sexist, are you?

>all female unit
U N F

Of course. I don't know where all of this shit is coming from that women aren't built for fighting because they are. There's no denying men have a natural advantage, but with training woman can easily surpass the average man. And there's nothing mentally wrong with women that would prevent them from making different decisions from a man under a situation of pressure that they took the same training for.

maybe

raping the war victims is comfier

>afraid of women.

virgin

Would you be able to with your pants still around your waist?

Yes but they should be held to the exact same standards as men and admittedly most women couldn't do it but i see no reason to deny the rare combat capable female the ability to fight simply because she has a vagina

Think in solutions not in problems, virgin.

>ww2 soviet women fighting against the germans
Soviet propaganda. Soviets didn't make women squads because women are absolutely useless in a fight. They did create one for propaganda iirc
No, but somewhere close to combat roles is ok.
Women served as frontline medics in WW2 and they do now in Donbass. They are competent in providing first aid and raise the troops' morale, which is as important. We don't have long patrols in bumfuck nowhere though so there's that

Yes.

>not lurking /k/ for their hilarious stories about women when deployed
>not jerking off with twenty other guys after using a rangefinder to watch a female mp take a huge shit

ohoho

can't solve a problem if you don't recognize it first, retard

Actually considering how much women voted to wreck our nations maybe it would be good to thin their numbers a bit by letting them fight

Absolutely not.

If they are involved in the military they should be strictly support.

There's numerous reasons for this: would you bring your weak friends to support you in a fight? No.
So why would you get weaker women to support your soldiers?

What a fag

It's basically guarunteed that women can pass the same training standards as men.

They should serve roles to combat my dick in their butts

You're talking complete shit.

This

Western women for the most part are weak in both body and mind

>afraid
feminist shill

ok... for those saying we need them in battle my view is make them snipers... they tend to be a little too good at it some times...

I'm confused, but fair enough.

Well there go my vacation plans

The average millennial woman and stronger in mind than the average millennial male.

Probably body wise, too.

based woman

So the Arab men jizz themselves immediately upon seeing that aryan goddess, giving her ample time to take him out

>creating a problem, while there is none.

kek

It doesnt matter, the quota must be filled.

Its their problem if they die like rats.

Obviously they would have the worst, cheapest equipment and have 0 clearance on anything

To be honest id much rather serve alongside women than fucking gays

Fags need to be outright barred from any military role. They can go work in the factory or be run over landmines ahead of soldiers in order to clear a path