DAILY REMINDER

DAILY REMINDER

Trump won Michigan & has 306 Electoral Votes to Hillary's 232. Even if WI/PA changes on, Trump wins. Jill Stein took your Money

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-26/clinton-campaign-will-participate-in-stein-s-state-recounts
cnn.com/election/results
freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-wins-michigan-votes/94360852/
michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1633_8722_76444-397762--,00.html
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/10/george-soros-the-seven-steps-to-bring-down-govt-and-collapse-a-currency-2790098.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish she would take my semen too :(

Checked.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-26/clinton-campaign-will-participate-in-stein-s-state-recounts

I've been telling you fucks this the entire time, but none of you are taking this shit seriously.

They are going to steal this election one way or the other

>Bloomberg

BUMMPPPP

to fill her coffers with money
LMAO

Yep, checked.

where are you people pulling this 306 votes from

Google.

cnn.com/election/results

thats only 290 not 306

Trump won and Hillary can't change that.

this challenge can't be about changing the result of the election, there must be another reason. it can't/won't change the result and even if it did you'd have a literal shit ton of pissed off, crazy, armed trump supporters, many of them military and police.

>CNN

they've certified michigan, cnn just refuses to acknowledge it

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-wins-michigan-votes/94360852/

They're *still* not counting the 16 Electoral votes from Michigan even though they've recounted there TWICE.

If Trump was declared Prez-elect without pop vote or EC then *he* stole the election.

Yes, it is. If Democrats can prove HRC won the EC, HRC should concede - it destroys Trump's mandate and puts him on a short leash. Democrats are re-invigorated for 2018 and 2020. It's the ideal scenario.

CNN doesn't want to update for known results: michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1633_8722_76444-397762--,00.html

This is the certified count, to be made official on November 28 by the Michigan Board of State Canvassers.

>Cnn

You're either new here or you're a shill.

It's from soros government destabilization playbook.

Step One: Form a shadow government using humanitarian aid as cover.
Step Two: Control the airwaves. Fund existing radio and TV outlets and take control over them or start your own outlets.

Step Three: Destabilize the state, weaken the government and build an anti-government kind of feeling in the country. You exploit an economic crisis or take advantage of an existing crisis — pressure from the top and the bottom. This will allow you to weaken the government and build anti-government public sentiment.

Step Four: Sow unrest.

Step Five: Provoke an election crisis. You wait for an election and during the election, you cry voter fraud.

Step Six: Take power. You stage massive demonstrations, civil disobedience, sit-ins, general strikes and you encourage activism. You promote voter fraud and tell followers what to do through your radio and television stations. Incitement and violence are conducted at this stage.

Step Seven: Outlast your opponent ….

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/10/george-soros-the-seven-steps-to-bring-down-govt-and-collapse-a-currency-2790098.html

>If Democrats can prove HRC won the EC, HRC should concede - it destroys Trump's mandate and puts him on a short leash.
Dude, you're making no sense.

This going to happen every election now isnt it. They are "normalizing" contested elections just to shit all over the process. Tired of their temper tantrums

Why cause i do not use Fox news for all my info

People will, for 4 years, think that Donald Trump is illegitimate. Protests. Civil disobedience. Senators completely block the Trump agenda and are guaranteed to be re-elected because people think Trump lost.

It's exactly what happened with Obama - his agenda was watered down by the Republicans when they were in the minority, then they came back into the majority in midterms. And in 2018/2020, it will be a rallying cry for Democrats - "Trump stole the election." It's a huge turnout machine like no other.

Auditing election results should absolutely be normal. If the shoe were on the other foot and Trump lost, we would still want to audit the election results because there are problems with DREs.

No one is calling for an audit; that would actually uncover voter fraud. They want a simple recount. Even though MI has already counted twice.

(((no refunds)))

Yes, only in Wisconsin but WI will not swing the election and they will move on to other states. In Penn, with DRE's, there is nothing to "recount" - you can only audit the machine after the fact as there is no paper trail. Ofc some counties have paper trails but many don't.

>shitpaper.jpg
Pretty sure I read that the deadline for PA has passed. To get a recount they have to provide proof of fraud and get a signed affidavit from someone in each county. I might be mixing some stuff up but thats the gist.

Penn deadline is Monday, Michigan is Wednesday.

>stein
did anyone expect her NOT to pocket their shekels?

Clinton won the popular vote.

>People will, for 4 years, think that Donald Trump is illegitimate. Protests. Civil disobedience. Senators completely block the Trump agenda and are guaranteed to be re-elected because people think Trump lost.

>Let my own country go up in flames just to spite some people I don't agree with

kys my man

> Tea Party protests
> Kim Davis civil disobedience
> GOP blocks Obama agenda
> Country not already up in flames

Check your partisanship.

She did against Obama as well but none of them gave a fuck at the time either...

Lets audit california and find out about that shall we?

And by the way civil disobedience, protests, and Senators blocking the presidential agenda is not "going up in flames." It is part of the deliberate design of the Constitution to have the legislative branch check the Executive branch's excesses. The GOP wasn't wrong to obstruct, it's their job.

Same with protests and disobedience. It's the status quo. The country is not going to shit, it's going through growing pains. Maybe in your mind "democracy" means "complete agreement"/"no dissent". But perhaps you ahven't been watching ptx for long.

>Stein
Someone named (((Stein))) stealing money? I'm shocked!

You keep saying it like it matters.

If the popular vote was the way to win you'd only need to campaign in like 4 states.

Fuck off already

Hmm, let's see if I got this straight.

>Hillary loses
>People call for a recount
>Jill Stein obliges and opens up a fund for a recount (complete with constantly shifting fund goals)
>takes money
>initiates recount
>recount comes up short, Hillary still lost
>Stein: "Welp, we tried guys. Thanks for the money!" *rubs hands*

It would be amazing if the recount showed voter fraud and completely discredited the Democrats as a legitimate political party. Maybe that's part of Jill's plan.

Clintdog made a whole new animal with her foundation for "legal expenses of bill and hillary."

Errbody gon fundme.

SHE WANTS MONEY

One more thing:

Trump will make a lot of good moves that will cause short term pain. Withdraw from TPP, Audit the Fed, Immigration enforcement, Entitlement reform for example. This will hurt growth in the short term, but the country needs to do it now rather than later. In addition, the economy will likely undergo a mild recession.

However, because of this recession, I think he will be a 1-term president. Trump will get the blame, not the Democrats. When Democrats get re-elected, hopefully a Pocahantas/Sherrod Brown/Sanders type, it will erase the long-term harm to the country or our reputation.

BUMP