Migrating to America

I'm sick of the political climate and cuck culture in Sweden, I want out of this nightmare, and Trump Reich is looking mighty fine
>Guns
>Burgers
>Freedom
I want me some of that
Any other Euro bros that are planning on immigrating to the US of A now that Trump is the next president? What state do you want to move to? Personally I want to go some comfy red state in Dixie

come to Florida

we have swamps, gators, and face-eating zombies

liquor stores close at 2 am statewide

I definitely would like to. I crave to find my place into a small village either in the middle of New England or in North Dakota/Montana

Don't be a coward. Stay and reclaim Sweden. Pic related is watching you. Don't disappoint.

Migrating ito the US legaly s a pain in the ass and often impossible.
Just go to czechia or something

come to Wisconsin.

As long as you come legally

Welcome.

How's the construction business going around there? I'm an engineer and well stuff needs building everywhere, but some places are better than others.

You will have to adjust the state you want to move on the state where you got a job in to begin with.

Isn't Donald trump gonna close borders towards all immigrants, especially towards Islamic Sweden?

I wish I could immigrate. I have no skills though, unfortunately.

I wonder if Trump will make it easier for whites to immigrate.

Hi swede bro! You are just in time to fight with us in a civil war II starting soon starting in December when Hillary steals the election.

>I'm an engineer
Civil engineer?

Come to beautiful California, it won't be so much of a culture shock.

hey /swedebro/ don't you blondes like hockey? We have a ton over here

I've been considering making the move for a while

Impossible until we repeal 1965 act

Pill me on this act, he can't even get a visa here?

Yup
But that's exactly what I want to avoid

Just trying to be helpful and by that I mean a smartass.

>>Guns
>>Burgers
>>Freedom
>>Niggers

(you forgot one)

You'll find a job no matter what state you go to. We need more civil engineers. Georgia is a nice place if you can stand the city nigs and horrible traffic. If you chose to live in Roswell or Marietta, anyone over 25 is a conservative, and it's a white suburban area.

t. someone who lives in Marietta and is 5 minutes from Roswell

Come to Georgia we have hot girls up north.

This too, 2bh

Been thinking the same thing but I'll be fighting for my land until my last breath. Only true redpill and path to uncucklordery is to take responsibility for your shit.

Fuck off we don't want spineless cucks running to america. Stay there fatass because we won't take you back when you're looking for welfare

One of the fastest growing states desu, should be solid. Also, you should look into Birmingham Alabama, that place is getting billions in investment. Of course New York isn't going anywhere either.

I would recommend Vermont.
Living standard is pretty much pre-cuckold sweden, white people state.

come to Alabama, we need welders, engineers, and whites

The burgers (just food in general) are actually better here, the other things are probably not so much.

Nothing wrong with coming to america, we come back to save europe at least once a century.

Underrated.

>Dad's friend moved to Alabama back in 2004
>He's a millionaire with a cupboard full of freedoms now

He's living the kind of life I want to live. It's a shame it's so fucking difficult to move to America or I would seriously consider it.

What part of "shutdown on Muslim immigration" do you not understand?

>florida
Fuck off, we're full

Respect

>higher prices
>smaller portions
>higher taxes
>higher land cost
>impossible to start your own business
>patriotism is illegal
>sweden is better

I really don't think you understand america.

It's liberal though.
All the white only states are liberal commies.

I think the most based states are Alaska/Montana/Idaho/Arizona/Texas

Washington and Oregon are extremely conservative outside of Seattle and Portland. I would say Washington is the most beautiful state in the Union. Alaska is a tie.

Fun fact: Birmingham, Alabama (famous for using very harsh measures to counter civil rights protesters) is the number one city in the country for foreign direct investment.

You should get in contact with that guy and see if you could spend a few months there.

>higher taxes
The other points might be true, but sweden is one of the best countries when it comes to tax height to service performance relation

>It's liberal though.
Poor swede gets to watch his home crash and burn TWICE.

got the numbers on that because i know for a fact that swedes with money are getting out of sweden as fast as they can

>Vermont
>pre-cuckold
Vermont would be worse than California if it had as many people

It's nearly impossible to immigrate unless you get married. Even the fiancee visa takes a year to issue. Stay in Sweden and redpill people into voting for SD. If you are an introvertfag and can't do that then come to Finland. We give no quarters to the SJW scum here.

>some comfy red state in Dixie
>Swede
You'll boil alive, mate.
Head to New Hampshire, it's a swing state.

Go to Wisconsin, I don't even live there and I love the place.

He asked my dad if he wanted to visit a couple of years back, but for some reason he never took him up on it. I'm going to ask him if he keeps in touch though and if he can work something out because I would love to visit, even if it's just for a little while. The South seems much more chill than the North and I was told that the Southerners are pretty cool with Brits so that works in the favour too.

>mfw I overdose on freedom within my first week

New England is liberal, but not even close to the level sWEEDen is.

The based states I listed would secede from the Union if America became even half as cucked as Sweden. Trump is president so America is going to get more conservative.

Plus our nature tops anything in Sweden. Hell all of Europe can't even match our national parks.

Pic related is my town. Can Sweden match that?

Please, please white people move here. We need to outbreed the minorities and have pure genes again.

You all can seekrefuge in America and return to your homelands later to take it back when you're not busy being raped by Abdul because your own country men are fighting against you

you could build a sea-wall to keep cuba-niggers out?

Fix healthcare and education first.
Also, if you haven't gotten it yet, white people can't get in to US.

We like Cubans though.

as a central floridian I can vouch that florida has been in a constant state of construction as long as I've lived. Everyday there are construction crews on the roads.

You want minisota, that's where we keep the rest of the swedes.

STAY
IN
YOUR
OWN
COUNTRY
AND
FIX
IT
YOU
BETA
KEK

Move to a swing state if you do. Encourage as many right wing Europeans to move to swing states as well. The more right wingers we can get in those states the better.

If you want to escape political correctness, but still go somewhere European, go to the Czech republic. Not much love for western style tolerasty, the lowest support for the EU, low support for third world invaders, err... "migrants", actually respect their own identity and culture. Also, very liberal gun laws - shall issue conceal carry, no duty to retreat self defense law, and the current leftist president stayed that the people should be armed, because the police cannot be everywhere.

I thought Bulgaria was the least politically correct country in Europe? It is Basedgaria beating the shit out of the refugees and sending them back isn't it?

Gross

If you're white come to Seminole County

Panhandle resident here, construction has been lucrative here. You'll fit right in.

Fuck you snownigger we are full

>63% white
>rejecting an offer by a white person to immigrate

What is wrong with you?

>t. shitskin

We have enough niggers OP.