Man takes shit on quran

man takes a shit on the quran

liveleak.com/view?i=60a_1347959629

What the fuck is this, I get you dont like my religion and that but shitting on a Quran is perhaps the worst offence you can give to islam and illegal in practically every country in the world (inb4 the US- the government did everything it can to stop PAstor Terry Jones, in the end stopping him for a busted tail light)

The fact is this enrages the middle east and puts your western troops in danger from rioting and that mans life in danger

For all your hatred of islam is such an act acceptable? Especially given the risks?

Also if youre going to say you would do what this guy does lets not

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dove_World_Outreach_Center_Quran-burning_controversy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain
youtube.com/watch?v=D06mAy-RGOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know this is bait, but I want to see what happens in this thread.

>my
Nice bait

shitting on the quran
is no worse
than shitting on a nickelback CD

>>Don't shit on my holy book or I get mad and do bad thingss hurrderrrrrr

On behalf of the civilized world, fuck off back to sandland. Your chastizing will get you raped and killed there for just about anything. Good luck.

DELET THIS

Look at Mrs. Achmed
in her dressing gown.
Counting out her benefits,
jumping up and down.
She loves it in this country,
gets everything for naught.
The government should wise up
and kick the fucker out.

>given the risks?
Trump's in charge now, Achmed, and the risks are all yours now that the gloves come off. Next time you assholes decide to chimp out over someone pissing on your backwards superstitions, you will find gunship fire, daisy cutters, and napalm raining down from the sky and no "Allah snackbar" will save you.

Its not bait i swear to god its an interesting discussion on freedom of speech v hate speech, with the west always siding with us (muslims) in these issues its a subject for debate and intellectual thought

Im honestly a muslim, i mean i could prove it if i could be arsed

Well no im comfortable in the west but yeah dont shit on my holy book, and we dont need to chimp out because the laws in the west protect us already

nothing a shitskin says is interesting

ok so shitskin is a redundant term because no one looks at us and thinks "oh there is shit"

And your blind ignorance is typical of an amerifat

>hate speech

>your rights end where my feelings begin

Dhabihah yourself.

Trump asked why draw muhammad for no reason after the cartoon contest, so id be careful

And look what Bush did with pastor terry jones they prevented a quran burning, the west is still scared

holy shit it's blue sideways australia

Eh, fyi i think its lame to shit on a holybook. Same thing if you shit on a science book but that's just me.

oh i look at you and ill i see is shit

Anybody can shit on a Quran.

Let's see you shit on the TALMUD and see how long that stays up on the internet

Fuck off ahmed.

You love the holy book talking about your prophet having a 9 year old wife he fucks. Yeah. Fuck off back to sandland. Don't be a hypocrite. Go live with the Muslims if that is what gets you off. Let a stupid fucking book that NEEDS to be shit on daily, dictate your whole life.
>Hurrrderrrrrrrr
>muh muslims
>muh faith
>muh oh no I don't want to live with the child rapist animals but hurr derrrr I love to read their teachings

Its not fucking illegal, not everybody thinks your fuckin moon god book is holy.

Also, wtf are you going to do about it? Cut somones head off or blow something up?

>you enrage islam
so the fuck what...who cares.

No nobody can shit on one

Let's not talk flags.

Needs in your opinon but it wont ever

I'll express myself however I want. I live in America, not Britbongistan.

how is this wrong?

no you wont you cant even shit on one in america look what happeend to pastor terry jones

I want abrahamics to leave.

>and we dont need to chimp out because the laws in the west protect us already
The only laws that protect you are in cucked countries like England and Germany. Any average American can do whatever the fuck they want with a Koran, or a Bible for that matter, just as it should be. Terry Jones put the Koran on trial, found it guilty, and burned it and all the gov could do is ask him, nicely, no to.

>how is this wrong?
Because that's not how rights work.

Offense is taken, not given.

Your own women shit on your quran.

Exavtly and he was pulled over by the police, same happened with innocence of muslims that video

So the fact is its not ok even in america to shit on a Quran

How is Paris owrking out for all of you? Oh that's right. Some sand Niggers shot everybody up. Your gun laws totally prevented it, too.

Go live in sandland. See how quickly you get raped and murdered for being a Sand C U C K.

I mean it's a little childish but he's allowed to shit on a book. If he took a steamy shit on any other book nobody would care.

>What the fuck is this
Freedom Ahmed, your not in your 3rd world shithole anymore- we do what we want and your faggy religon and its faggy rules wont stop that. Freedom Ahmed

Behead yourself

> Any average American can do whatever the fuck they want with a Koran, or a Bible for that matter
try doing that with a talmud in america if you actually think you have such freedom

Grow up, you little baby. It didn't hurt you.

what? Explain that statement???

You thick fucking american,god what the world says about you and geography is right. I am from Britain which is different from paris, paris is in France. France has strict laws but no borders so they have AK47s and everything that are jusr driven over from Eastern Europe where they are easy to get. Strict laws in britain exist and work cause we're an island so shut the fuck up and educate yourself

Respect is earned.

So is disrespect.

A man can shit on whatever he wants and your pagan pedo cult can't stop that.

But not on a quran thats not allowed!

>The fact is this enrages the middle east

Everything enrages those murder-monkeys.

IT'S CALLED
FREEDOM
ACHMED
IF YOU DON'T
LIKE IT,
PACK YOUR BAGS

Well yeah a tad

Can a human actually do that?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ based polack

>my country
>flag unrelated
Either bad bait or rapefugee

Yes it is. Fecal matter belongs on the quran.

In Romanian cur means ass and the "an" suffix is added to words to mean "man" so quran literally sounds like "ass man" to me.

>But not on a quran thats not allowed

It's not allowed in camel-fuckistan.

Nothing fucking happened to him you dumb faggot. He BURNED THE FAGGOT NIGGER QURAN AND GOT AWAY WITH IT.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dove_World_Outreach_Center_Quran-burning_controversy

Of course some sand niggers killed other people for no fucking reason. Go burn a bible you dumb cunt.

I don't know if you follow our news, but shit like that happens all the time. The only thing that even comes close to discouraging us from doing it is that it's not worth the effort of finding a copy.
Freedom of expression is what makes my country great. If you don't like it, don't ever come here.

fuck off ahmed. Im not taking your side on this

>Not all muslims
>Unless you offend one of them, then it's not terrorism for them

>that flag
>"my religion"
kek

Nice try Ahmed.

Today is now officially shit on a Quran day.

Are you a candian or a roma gypsy?

How can you say that, you wopuld never do it yourself you just sit there like a keyboard warrior shame on you

you just did ly xxxx

>Well yeah a tad

That's the problem with you monkeys. Everything triggers you into a murderous rage. Bunch of babies.

Fuck all wrong with it at end of day its just a fiary tale book would be like someone taking a shit on a copy of the 3 little pigs you dumb cunt

>Australia
Didn't you have to walk through austria to get to sweden?

if that guy shit on someone else's koran maybe i could see it your way, but if it belongs to him then he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it

Their should be no risks when doing something like that, the fact you would hurt another over a book is absolute retardation this is why your religion and culture must be removed from society

What do you mean youre a virgin 13 year old keyboard warrior you would never shit on a Quran ever in your life so stop kidding yourself m8

You havent done it because you are terrified of the consequences weve established that

Hate speech is free speech you fuck.

Stay mad ya limey bastard.

Hate speech laws should not apply to religion

How does taking a dump put anyone in danger?

The only danger comes from people who commit violence. Pretty simple concept, isn't it? Yet you don't seem to get it. Weird.

BTFO

>pulled over by the police
Desecrating religious books is not a crime in USA. It's called freedom of speech. Jones was never charged with jack shit, AT ALL, and if some fuckstick rogue cop fucked with him on orders from Muslim Obama, that has nothing to do with America. Remember, Trump is now in charge.

Fuck the Quran. I'd tell you to move back to an Islamic country, but judging by your flag you're already in one

wtf thats actually an ok ass?????

And she probably got arrested for that pictures its 100 percent illegal

Blasphemy
Wars in middle east
Literally anything to do with Israel

Thats what triggers us, avoid that and we would be fine

Eat Allah's cock you dumb Brit. Get c u c ked by some more sand niggers. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain

I've shat on a quran before. Or maybe it was in a toilet who knows it's hard to tell the difference.

Kill yourself you paki piece of shit

You realise that image is illegal and you cant post it, so dont you cunt

Go back to your machete class at the mosque there, little shitskin kid. This board is for human adults.

>I see your bait and raise you a bait

There's a reason people do it, despite the fact that Muslims are violent retards who riot over the dumbest things. It's because Islam is the worst possible ideology to disgrace the face of this planet. It has only some minor redeeming qualities and those are hugely overshadowed by it's general retardation, both of the belief itself, and it's followers. Islam deserves even worse treatment than that.

Blames all of the us for one guy shitting on a book has no clue why we hate muslims

It's just paper.

If it makes you feel better, the press used to print his copy was absolutely haram.

How fuckin rude, why?

>What do you mean youre a virgin

Fucked yer mum, mate. Bought her at the zoo.

The average burger doesn't even know what a talmud is, so nobody would give a fuck.

Op, i literally whipe my ass with a page of the quran for every shit i squirt out. In 5 years ive used about 4 of them. Thats how much i hate your degenerative religion. Kys

OP, you say it is not allowed, but you reference your own arbitrary set of laws and governing principles. You must accept the fact that not everyone in the world follows them, and getting worked up or violent is not a sensible response. Practice your religious beliefs and leave others to do what they want, especially in a society in which Islam is not engrained into the ethical principles of the country.

You're right. I wouldn't want to waste my money on a shitskin diary full of insane ramblings and fairy tales ripped of from jews who ripped theirs off from sumerians. It's just expensive toilet paper.

However, I will shit on a free quran. I would burn it too.

That is a clear and blatant lie, the post already said not to post bullshit ive shat on a quran responses

I'm not scared at all, faggot. There would be some social repercussions, but the First Amendment protects my right to do it. I'm just not so passionate about my hate for your stupid book that i would feel the need to do it.

At least christians believe in their memes of humility and doing good these days

Ok firstly dont talk about allah like that, secondly we are a safe country

It is a dump with a message though, surely you see that?

>Blasphemy
>Wars in middle east
>Literally anything to do with Israel
>Thats what triggers us, avoid that and we would be fine
What about pigs? And women showing their hair, not to mention their legs or cleavage. And, well, khaffirs not subjugated, in any case.

Your taq'iya is weak in Sup Forums, Achmed.

I'm sorry it's not my fault the quran and the toilet are so hard to tell apart.

> Especially given the risks?
We're not afraid of you. We think of you as inferior. We are about to stop tolerating your presence on the planet if you continue.

Only ever been to abraic vlasses

How appropritate a pig wiping her ass with a quran, where tf did you get that from like clips4sale or something???? Thats so blasphemous. Dont post any more on my thread

>You realise that image is illegal

Everywhere you goat fuckers go nations lose freedom of expression. Worst fucking immigrants in the world.

You fucking would never shit on a nickleback cd NEVER

>inb4 the US- the government did everything it can to stop PAstor Terry Jones, in the end stopping him for a busted tail light)

You're an ill-informed idiot OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=D06mAy-RGOE

I hope that pisses you off.

>Thats so blasphemous. Dont post any more on my thread

You can't blaspheme a moon demon.

Now I'm sure you're baiting us.

Get c u C ked
"2005 7 July: 7/7 central London bombings conducted by four separate Islamist extremist suicide bombers, which targeted civilians using the public transport system during the morning rush hour. Three bombs were detonated on three separate trains on the London Underground and one on a double-decker bus. 56 people were killed and 700 were injured. It was the UK's worst terrorist incident since the 1988 Lockerbie bombing and the first Islamist suicide attack in the country."
"2008 22 May: Exeter attempted bombing in a café toilet by an Islamist extremist, injuring only the perpetrator."
"29 April 2013: Pavlo Lapshyn attacks. Lapshyn, a Ukrainian student and right-wing extremist, stabbed Mohammed Saleem, a Birmingham resident to death. He later admitted to police that he wished to start a "race war".[28] Lapshyn later detonated a home-made bomb outside a mosque in Walsall on 21 June. 150 homes were evacuated but no person was injured.[28] On 28 May Lapshyn detonated a second home-made bomb near a mosque in Wolverhampton, and attacked a mosque in Tipton with an improvised explosive device containing nails on 12 July. Friday prayers were delayed that day, and so his intended victims were still inside. Laphsyn was later sentenced to serve a minimum of 40 years.[29][30][31]
22 May 2013: A British soldier, Lee Rigby, was murdered in an attack in Woolwich by Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, two Islamist extremists armed with a handgun and a number of bladed implements. Both men were sentenced to life imprisonment, with Adebolajo given a whole life order and Adebowale ordered to serve at least 45 years.[32]
5 December 2015: Three people are stabbed at Leytonstone tube station in east London, with one person suffering severe knife injuries; police subsequently announced that they were treating the stabbings as a 'terrorist incident'.[33] "

>Any average American can do whatever the fuck they want with a Koran, or a Bible for that matter

no they can't.

>shit on koran
>mans life in danger
>religion of peace

kek