Meet Nasla

He hadn’t made his rubber quota for the day so the Belgian-appointed overseers had cut off his daughter’s hand and foot.

Her name was Boali. She was five years old. Then they killed her. But they weren’t finished. Then they killed his wife too. And because that didn’t seem quite cruel enough, quite strong enough to make their case, they cannibalized both Boali and her mother. And they presented Nsala with the tokens, the leftovers from the once living body of his darling child whom he so loved.

His life was destroyed.

>Colonialism was good

Poor guy.
Someone should give him a hand

We don't exactly have a control here, so saying colonialism was bad is pure opinion.

>africans torturing africans are white people's fault

I can garuntee they were doing this before the belgians even arrived in the congo

LMFAO, I would like to see those days return oh yes

>colonialism was good

And globalism is?

I don't think the rape of White women by these actual fucking primates is a valid response to colonialism, you dumb spic, do you?

adding pic to comment

Underrated

Did they do all that because he failed to meet the quota once or were these punishments given each time he failed the quota because he's a lazy nigger?

Edgy humor aside this is heartbreaking.

You dickhead, this isn't chemistry. You're a little confused mate

Too bad you don't have the balls to say this IRL

Leopold was the worst mass murderer in history right up there with Mao and Stalin. Nobody ever said the Congo was amazing under Belgian rule.

Belgians confirmed for worst people

Also fake
And gay

Yet they'd take us back in a heartbeat.

>belgian-appointed overseers
sounds an awful lot like they were subhumans just like your man nsala.

which would mean his countrymen probably did that to him.

Belgians are damp rags...and those rags are damp because they are soaked in the blood of the congoloids! Sad!

Negroes are not human, they are subhuman without neanderthal genes that never invented the wheel, agriculture, or civilization, they are another kind of ape. Natural selection selection and social darwinism would have taken care of them if it wasn't for "muh white guilt"

Well it's not our fault that Belgium went full retard

"belgian appointed overseers'

does not in any way imply that they were white

but le niggers le lololol XDDD i hate niggers XDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's nice, but you still have to build it

nice meme

>Leopold was the worst mass murderer in history right up there with Mao and Stalin.

Best diamond digger in history tho

nothing wrong with that. niggers deserve as much suffering as possible.

Not suffering, but sterilization, since they are so selfish to still breed like rats even though they barely have anything to eat or a roof over their heads that isn't made of animal feces.

>niggers shouldn't suffer guys

fuck you cuck, go suck off your wife's bull, faggot.

So you want to keep niggers alive? And i am the cuck?
Lol, nu-pol BTFO
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hahahahahahaha

I want to keep them alive to suffer more. You just want to sterilize them like a fucking genital obsessed homosexual.

Nice strawman.

>Niggers have no Neanderthal genes and never managed to build a civilization, invent agriculture or the wheel
Prove me wrong, pro-tip, you can't.

Alright man, gotta concede it to you, as long as you exterminate them afterwards your option seems more sound.

Cool story bro, in fact, that story was so awesome I was wondering, do you have time to tell it to me again?

Sad fucking story.

10/10 10/10 10/10

This is Elsa. She never met her father

Another strawman. Black Americans often have white genes, and I know that agriculture has been in Africa for millennia, as has civilization. The wheel has only been invented independently a couple times.

belgians

>NIGGER DETECTED

You didn't prove shit, where's the source?

Well, maybe he should have considered being less of a lazy nigger.

Well?

More sauce

>MAOA
I've read about that. The bit about shooting and stabbing behaviors is much too specific to have been said like that in the original study. One gene doesn't control shooting and stabbing. Also, the condition caused by dysfunction of that gene is called Brunner Syndrome, and it's extremely rare. Only a few cases have been recorded.
>one study
>in one state
>with little specification about the background of the kids
>with just 130 kids
>cited with a completely different-context graph by a notorious quack scientist who rants about penis size and cold weather making people smart

...Until she was 16, when her lesbian parents sued their sperm donor for child support

And this doesn't happen there now? There aren't rebels who go around killing innocent people? So it's alright if niggers do it to each other but it's only a problem when white people do it to niggers.

No WORRIES Belgians paid the deeds.. In the hands of the Germans in Both WW Wars

You haven't presented any evidence for your case though, and there are 10+ studies for you to "disprove" with niggascience. Ok... all satire and joke aside, i know it's racist to come off like that to an user online, i know there are brilliant black people, but you cannot defend the lack of merits of your race, hell, i have amerindian blood myself, and they didn't do shit, best we can do is be upstanding individuals.

Is that true?

One less parasite on the world!

Sorry for coming off like that anyways, a based black man is a brother in arms against cultural marxism and identity politics.

smells like BS tbqh

Carlos!

why do you hate your own kind so much argentina?

That's a sad story, but colonialism ended long ago and africans are still doing the same shit, in fact slavery only exists in Africa and a few places in asia near equator as of today.
Which begs a question, was that brutality caused by colonialism or something else? Climate for example is under big suspicion.

>his Belgian-appointed overseers

So in other words, he was tortured by his fellow apes. Funny how things haven't changed a bit since the Europeans left.

Because i am aware of racial reality, unlike Canada or Sweden for example

>Tonight, on things that didn't happen.

i'm sure this is exactly what happened.

>Belgian

Colonialism and Globalism are both just symptoms of Capitalism.

Well Leopold was fucking brutal, he did order that their hands be cut off. The Belgians even have chocolate hand candies, the fucking madmen. But this happened during the Age of Imperialism with only one European Power. OP purposely picked the most brutal European Imperialists that were compensating.

> hair horns

Slavery still exists in Africa now and it existed long before the Europeans got there. It was practiced by niggers themselves upon other niggers.
Who started slavery? Niggers
Who ended it? White Europeans.
Little bit of history goes a long way.