Sup Forums, why do you ignore Muslims fighting against Isis?

Sup Forums, why do you ignore Muslims fighting against Isis?
ind.pn/2fuFwem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YnOF7y-KuHE
islam-for-dummies.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ill care when they march over to syria and iraq and put isis away

instead many marched into europe and our leaders want to bring them here and give them tax dollars (even though we already owe 20T)

I was told isis is muslims. I am glad some of them are sane enough to march against isis. Thank you for sharing.

Good for them. Now they can retake their lands from US funded terrorist organisation and take back all the refugees.

They've already been fighting each other for centuries

they were suppose to do this years ago, at least they're taking steps

Do you have to call them muslims?

I suposse that in a crowd of 20 millions some aren't muslims, that's the most blatant generalization I ever seen and the exact reason why nobody it's talking about it.

If they can get 20 million to march, why can't they get 200,000 to steamroll ISIS?

I'm sure ISIS is gonna pack it up and head home after this.

let me guess this was Iran or Shia Muslims, who are currently fighting ISIS. Iran is a terrorist supporting state, so the boots still fit.

Never discuss military tactics.

You clearly don't know enough.

> muslims fighting muslims

Just abother day in the Middle East.

Because I don't give a crap about muslims. Islam is my enemy and ISIS is one of it's many products

When Hezbollah is fighting ISIS, its not "good muslim vs bad muslim, these muslims are our guys now!", its "one muslim terrorist organization is fighting another muslim terrorist organization, both should be eradicated"

>marched

Because the story is fake. Watch out for fake news sites.

they aren't fighting ISIS, these are pilgrims who would be there anyway. It has nothing to do with ISIS.

youtu.be/YnOF7y-KuHE
/thread

I don't care what Muslims do in their own countries, just stay out of ours.

>20 million

Yeah bullshit. It's probably 200 and then was constantly expanded for PR.

>How great of these 200 muslims to show solidarity in the fight against ISIS. 2000 muslims standing up against terror, and here there are people who actually equate Islam with terror when 20000 muslims are willing to risk their lives. Such a brave crowd of 200000 muslims!

what did he mean by this?

This. The fact that they're marching regardless of Isis is relevant, but that's more of a necessary byproduct because they'd be doing this anyway.

Funny how they call him Mussolini when SJWs share probably 90% of Mussolini's views.

I know, the question is directed to a leftist who would really believe a story like that.

We fight ISIS
Muslims fight ISIS
ISIS no longer exists
Muslims fight us.

WEW LAD. Fuck Muslims.

islam-for-dummies.com/

>Against ISIS

Call me when they march against implementing Shariah law in non-muslim countries, hanging gays, treating women like cattle, forcing them to cover their faces and beheading anyone critical of Islam.

They simply realized that ISIS doesn't have a chance anymore now that Trump is elected, so they're playing the " LOOK I DONT LIKE THEM EITHER THAT MAKES ME A GOOD GUY RIGHT" jew trick

It's the same shit as in Mexico, marching against cartels does nothing.

>Mango Mussolini
Ok, I kekd

Millions of SHIA MUSLIMS, you twat, ISIS is SUNNI and they want to kill every SHIAs.

muslims need to leave islam. Nothing else will do.

Really, everybody, just ignore what Muslims say and do. Islam is irredeemably evil and must be destroyed completely.

>No True Muslim fallacy

We've heard it all you goat fucking shit, "hurr thats not how the Quran is meant to be interpreted!", "hurr those arent real muslims!", "hurr that isnt real islam!", even if you don't support them directly you do agree with the beliefs they hold fucktard

>He thinks I'm one of those #notallmuslims idiot
Boy, I'm not a mudshit but I studied Islam, Shia is another doctrine of Islam, Sunni and Shia hate each other but both of them have terrible laws derived by the Sharia(a fabricated and false law).
My point was that of course 20.000 of SHIA muslism march against ISIS, ISIS is SUNNI and they want to kill the SHIAs.