Stein Gets The Schlonging She Asked For

Trump Statement:

> "This recount is just a way for Jill Stein, who received less than one percent of the vote overall and wasn't even on the ballot in many states, to fill her coffers with money, most of which she will never even spend on this ridiculous recount.

> "This is a scam by the Green Party for an election that has already been conceded, and the results of this election should be respected instead of being challenged and abused, which is exactly what Jill Stein is doing."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBtzlIpYurs
archive.is/TLFPo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38117068
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This statement was a mistake, it makes her look more legitimate if Trump is bitching and moaning about the recount. You all fucked up

I voted for Trump but don't think for a second that he wouldn't have done the same thing Stein is doing of he had lost. He would have thrown a fit and called it all a rigged conspiracy.

I agree Fellow Trump Supporter. It's for this reason that I'm now a #TumorForChuckSchumer

ITS NOT A SCAM IF ITS
TRUE THOUGH SO...

IF TRUTH & LOVE
WINS OVER

GREED AND
DECEPTION

THEN ALL THIS
IS FOR >NOT

It's a waste of time, effort, and money and it's literally just a childish fucking temper tantrum. Liberals are doing literally everything that they said the right would do.

im telling you jill stein is a soul of truth love and LIFE

she is being USED shes
being FORCED to carry out SOMETHING or
shes trying to prove her TRUTH
which is for the BENEFIT of HUMANITY
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE such as pic related
trump can do the same however theres SO much Opposition if JILL AND Trump were of one presidency pic related would be an INEVITABLITIY

UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND
UNDER AND OVER STANNND

Yeah, no statement necessary but I woupd've been happier with "who givesma fuck" tweet.
I understand his frustration though. Stein did say she wasn't pro-Shillary and now she's shilling.

No brah. Lose by 5~10 electoral vote? Maybe ask for a recount. Trump has 306 vs Hillary's 232. Trump has 35 more electoral votes than necessary. It's futile to recount. Jill knows it, DNC knows it. It's just fuckery they're after.

let them recount the votes

I will be recounting their sweet, sweet tears

youtube.com/watch?v=VBtzlIpYurs

I mean 36.

>it's literally just a childish fucking temper tantrum

Trump looks like a major hypocrite. During the debate he said he'd wait and see when asked if he would accept the results. And now with good results he's bitching about Stein requesting a recount.

why do crazy people always type like this?
capitalizing random words

He's just warning people it's a trick to raise funds for the Greens

ITS A CRISIS UPON
SOVERIGNTY
YOU WOULDNT
UNDERSTAND IN YOUR
LAIDBACK REGION

Now what if
they both
collaborated??
@______@

MK Ultrad

Timecube.

ULTRA RAD

are you on drugs?

After Trump is certified the winner all the assblasted faggots will have no valid basis for their bitching

>jill stein is a soul of truth love and LIFE

Sadly, these souls are rarely very smart. But she is quite the based druid grandma.

DOUBLE DOUBLES!

PRAISE BE TO KEK, HEIL GILF!

>Stein did say she wasn't pro-Shillary and now she's shilling.

I thought that I'd read she was recommending Trump between Trump and hrc. Did I have that wrong? Or maybe it was strictly in the context of war-mongering? Either way she's a attention seeking douche.

Have you been fucking with reality again!? BAD user! BAD!

They will just go back to "B-b-but she won the popular vote!"

always the jews with money schemes

This.

>AMERICA IS A DEMOCRACY! WE NEED TO DO AWAY WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE! WE ARE A DEMOCRACY!

WHEW LADS
>WHEW LADS

What is up with that crappy quality?

It's "naught", you dolt

would a constitutional convention not be required to change the election process to dump the EC?

As states and congress are now in majority Republican control this will not be happenign in the foreseeable future..

Guys...

This was posted yesterday on Sup Forums, before Stein publicly trolled Clinton:

archive.is/TLFPo

> Jill Stein is fighting for this recount on request of Trump.

> He wants to galvanize his supporters. He wants to give them a common enemy to prevent petty fracturing and infighting (among people who are not used to winning).

> And he wants to utterly demoralize his political opposition a second time.

>trump calls it a scam
>libs give stein twice as much money
This is some WWF hall of fame shit here.

bruh

Make no mistake,Hillary and Soros saw weeks before the election that she would lose and have prepared the steal.
Reactivate the Lions Guard.......Summon KEK ......All members of Team Trump must wake up. CTR shills are back in full force.Hillary is keeping quiet because she knows what treason is.Soros is the money behind this and he is not worried about extradition.
This is a grave threat to Trumps presidency and we need to wake up and take it seriously.

run CTR.bat
CTR bot activated

If you still think Trumps tweets don't gain him more support you've not been paying attention.

>This recount is just a way for Jill Stein, who received less than one percent of the vote overall and wasn't even on the ballot in many states, to fill her coffers with money
BTFO

That's what Trump wants. He wants the green party to divide and destroy the dems for next election. 52dd chess.

4D CHESS
D

C
H
E
S
S

Don't worry, Donald has it covered. HE has been one step ahead of them the whole time.

Why is he shilling against Stein? She took Clinton votes unlike aleppoman

SHUT THE FUCK UP CTR!

Not even slightly surprised that Comrade Corbyn supports him
>Fidel Castro, who has died aged 90, was a "huge figure in our lives", Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has said.
>Mr Corbyn praised the former Cuban president's revolutionary "heroism", his presence on the world stage and Cuba's health and education systems.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38117068

No when the recount fails,it shows Jews are scammers

Daily reminder that kek has spoken

Jill Stein is a lying thieving jew