Are Trump supporters BLIND?!

I have two main questions:

1. What does the next 8(deal with it) years look like to a Trump supporter?

2. Are Trump supporters going to be blind to Trump backing down on anything he does?

3. What criticisms do you have on Trump right now? I want to know if you are so loyal that you will question his own principles, because this will be important to distinguish yourself from people who are just manipulated voters (teehee).

Sage

Do not reply to troll threads

Do NOT respond

Sage

Actually, do not reply to troll posts. That includes rowdy Canadians calling others trolls for questioning their loyalty to their preferred candidate, and if they will be silent if faults are made.

When you are calling Americans trolls for being questioning, you should brutally kill yourself.

They're all blind
He put big establishment cockswabs on his evil council and they didn't bat a fucking eye

That's something I seem to be alone in questioning. Why is everyone here so accepting of this? I thought Trump was against those very kinds of people.

Your shit makes me tired

Sage

Canuck

The one great ruse to ask Trump supporters to elaborate on their beliefs?

What beliefs are you questioning

>this is shitposting

I really would like the questions asked to be answered and discussed.

Will we hold this president to the standards he claims to have? That's such a simple question. I'm not even sure how that constitutes as trolling.

His stance on exploiting natural resources is shitty. His cabinet is going to include a lot of old thinking.

On the other hand, if Hillary had won despite the leaks you can bet we would have missed possibly our last opportunity to fight the subversion of media, politics, and industry because they would have clamped the fuck down. It's actually better if everything goes to shit because the way government works right now, geopolitics, currency markets, and our reliance on dirty energy is going to suicide our species. Time to shake the tree and knock the rotten fruit off and get a good look at what's left. If it's time to plant a new one cut the old one down and burn it.

Could he be the beginning of a revolution?

By exploiting you mean utilizing, Jill Stein leave

Sage

Absolutely fuck right off. How dare I question the credibility of others! Kill yourself. Immediately. I don't really think you deserve to exist in this world with that kind of thinking. You should find a tall ledge to jump off of.

A recount will happen. He'll be humiliated.

do not cross thedonald, cuck

you will rue the day

do not cross us either

YO!!!!!!
MAMA!!!!
DID IT

Ya mongrel cunt

Oh let's see:

1. An image portraying some poor bastard discriminating against a trump supporter
2. questioning the loyalty of fellow trump supporters
3. Questioning their credibility and our future President's credibility (like an American should always do at all times)

And I'm crossing thedonald (as a Trump supporter) and a troll according to three shitposters?

Murder yourself..

Those are the only people in Washington with any experience. He has addressed this concern in the 60 minutes interview. He's going to drain the swamp but unfortunately the only capable personal are corrupt, I assume they will be on a tight leash.

>Murder yourself
Okay I actually like this insult
It makes suicide sound so brutal
I'm gonna murder myself

who are you quoting?

your lack of faith is disturbing

I have some faith, but he's already hired some big establishment politicians that kinda bother me. But if he has them contained then they might be good tools for him.

But if he makes mistakes I want people to call him out on it and I want his supporters to question their loyalty. Else, aren't they the same as a Clinton supporter ignoring everything but the good about her?