Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/801825996613844994
twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/802628319422320640
twitter.com/drjillstein/status/791760326547087360
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c&t=35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>id jouz

kek

You can if you use another candidate as a proxy.

Is she playing 1488 dimensional chess?

She's attention whoring for the Green party because she failed to make the 5% national support her party needed. She attacked Hillary and now she's going after Trump. Typical jew.

What if she's actually so dellusional that she believes she'll win herself?

Leaf gets it. The dumb bitch needs a zipper for her mouth

Is this part of her plan?

What???
I feel like she has no idea what she's talking about and is just spewing random crap.

SHES GONNA PROVE HILLARY STOLE 5%

On how many dimensions is she playing right now?

REFER HERE

Of course!

Crashing this election with no survivors

She just wanted to raise money for the green party. She obviously has to apply for recount or she will look like a scam artist but the real goal is to pocket the extra cash.

WTF I didn't think that was real but I just looked. Doesn't make sense because Hillary didn't ask for a recount, Shill Stein did. Shes going durr I want accuracy for all candidates. What's the point? You still won't get 5% for funding. She's old as fuck and no way she would even win in 2020 much less run in 2024 when shes on death's doorstep. Last minute money grab like Jewnie Sanders

EITHER TRUMP OR JILL OR BOTH

Shes trash .

A clinton shill from day 1
She talked nice about trump in hopes of stealing votes from him so trump would lose .

Shes showing her true colors now that hillary lost . Shes a slithering shill for the dems. Ignore her

1 dimensional Talmud chess

>.@DrJillStein says she would still be raising money for vote recounts, even if Hillary Clinton had won
twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/801825996613844994

HAHAHAHAHA we know what she want$

SHE WANTS CIVIL WAR

THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

JILL WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MADWOMAN

REFER REFER REFER!!

>kill humans
>save nature
THE woMAN WITH THE PLAN

Bes gmilf in existance if she rick rolls Hillary

I'm gonna go check her twitter, see if anyone wants a refund.

Was this just an elaborate ruse to get the Clinton camp to contest the result of the election?

CRASHING THIS SHILLWAR... WITH NO SURVIVORS

>TRUTHICS
>REFER

Hello Red_it.

What if Gary Johnson is behind all of this

It's just a stunt to gain support for the Green Party from butthurt Hilldogs and Bernouts as much as the Libertarian Party getting support from Republicans angry about the Trump nomination by making stunts.

Yes. It's appearing to be that way, more and more.

Nevada, Minnesota and New Hampshire please!

What if...dear lord....stay with me.

What if during the last two gets, KEK manifested/willed itself into Stein.

She's now the embodiment of KEK. Thus the chaotic and scheming at the 17766D Chess level.

>Stein

C'mon Sup Forums, really? Can't see who's jewing who? She's making herself look opposed to hillary now. I think they've made her a puppet to reinforce the lean towards the recount.

She's literally the jewish slave of hitlery.

Jill Stein is Trump's tatical weaponized assult jew.

>recount New Hampshire
Ooh baby.

>nothing to see here goy dont worry about it

REEEEEEEEEEEEE god damn jews

She wants her 5% so she can run in 2020 on an Anti-Anime platform

>yfw Jill "The Absolute Madwoman" Stein trolled democucks and libfags out of $5million dollars

My digits says otherwise.

>mfw she wants a recount to exclude the dems' illegal, multiple-vote and dead voters so Trump wins the popular vote too
8D Go, gentlemen.

There is no steal. There is no mathematical way for her to give enough delegates to Clinton to change the outcome. She supported Trump over Clinton before election day.

This is about Green Party advertisement. She's getting major news coverage by making a big deal and a lot of money out of this. Anything that isn't spent on recounts goes straight into their advertising campaign next election cycle.
It's definitely a scam, but there's no reason to tell leftists why it is. The more attention she gets the more the Democratic vote is split, with bitchy whites voting Green, minorities voting Blue, and the other half of the country voting Red.

it's all an act, a screenwrite, a play, a performance

you idiots are falling for it

HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER!

But trump already won. Why recount and open a path to voter fraud?

Then how are the next 4 years going to play out?

>A clinton shill from day 1
Bullshit, Jill practically endorsed Trump when she said he was better in regards to Russia

What larping faggots.

this recount business is insanity beyond the al gore debacle

>open a path to voter fraud
The thing is the recount would remove invalid votes, they can't just fraud it post-election at the drop of a hat so it's likely to just fuck over the Dems.

Jill "Mystery of the Druid's Fluids" Stein with the banter delivers yet again.

Yes, good goy.
Jill is not a hillary shill
Jill is not a shill for the hill
Jill really meant those comments about the donald

Yes, yes. Good .

I don't know but Jill Stein is just pretending to be impartial so that when her and Soros and friends rig it as a falseflag against Trump, it seems as though she was being honest the whole time. Kind of like how Putin said "We don't care about your election".

>The more attention she gets the more the Democratic vote is split

Unfortunately, Trump supporter paranoia can be used against them it seems. Soros is learning, that's why he donated to Jill.

you cannot become this retarded iTALy

be for the love of life
not its destruction you retard

>it's fucking real

what the fucking fuck

STEIN & SOROS
AFFILIATION IS
PURELY ASSUMPTION

Is she attempting to completely discredit the Dems and take over their party? Effectively ruining any and all future chances they have at running in another election under the Democrat party? #madwomanjill

CLINTON BTFO

Jill confirmed for Kek's avatar on Earth

legit question pol

who IS jewing who?

is she rubbing salt in hillary's wounds or is she trying to fuck trump over?
or is she just jewing all these fucking libs for their money?

Well the objective of voter fraud is very simple: one man's vote count must be higher than the other's.

If they're counting to remove and the entire system is against Trump, I don't know if it'll work in his favor. I can hope and I can pray. But if he already won, why would someone who doesn't have a chance to win be calling for a recount?

>Gary Johnson
Who?

>it's real
twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/802628319422320640

It's simple you idiots. It was all a publicity stunt for herself and her party. Also all those millions she received in donations will go to her party.

She is called (((stein))) after all. She basically pulled a Bernie.

What is Jill even saying here?
The recount doesn't matter if the results do not change.

Maybe Jill;s role is to PRETEND to not be doing this on Hillary's behalf.

inb4 Yeb wins

What did she mean by this? No really, what DID she mean by this? I don't really get what she's trying to say with this. Somebody please explain in simpler terms.

/trash

Wait, so does she fucking know how bullshit this is? If it was for braindead liberal gibs she wouldn't have made this tweet.

Fucking hell?

Shes a fucking jew, shes just scamming idiots at the moment

>checked
If nothing changes: Yeah
Green party folks will officially be leftist subhuman-tier

She was hoping to ralph nadar trump on election day by pulling the "anyone but clinton" card.

And it nearly worked because idiots like you voted for her.

You really think she meant that trump endorsement? Funny because she threw a temper tantrum every day since the election and you are too stupid to realize when someone is attempting to play 2D chess.

Good luck trying to follow trumps 5D chess you fagroid

>Take 6 million Shillary Dollars
>Give them hope that Trump will be overturned
>Wait until Twofaced Hillary decides to jump on the movement
>BTFO her immediately

FUCK, MADWOMAN, that's trump tier

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!

WHAT DOES SHE WANT

They are leftists

ITT everyone is mad because they aren't as efficient at scamming libcucks as a jew

What if ¡Jeb! is behind it all?

The truly sad part about all of this is the tweets are real.

None of that really matters, whatever happens someone's getting salty. I just pray it's the dems for that double dash of salt. It's what they deserve for doubling down on the rhetoric that helped get Trump elected in the first place. The best thing about it though will be that they still won't learn a fucking thing.

I'm happy about that actually. That would have been a lame host.

holy sweet fuck

WHAT IF HER PLAN ALL ALONG WAS TO USE DEMOCRAT SALT MONEY PROVE KILLARY TRIED TO STEAL THE ELECTION TO BTFO GLOBALIST CORPORATE DEMOCRATS?!?

is she retarded or something?

>Sup Forums missed Jill's twitter banter
twitter.com/drjillstein/status/791760326547087360

You are missing out

She doesn't support either of them. She's in it for herself, like she always has been. Like every jew is.

They could somehow cheat both PA and WI's recounts and Trump would still win. Nevermind the unlikelihood of that happening, there is no way for them to deny Trump the presidency. That's why Clinton gave up on November 9th, despite all the money and experts on her team.

The Green Party is shooting the Democrats in the foot and it's great.

She's doing it to help killary but she has to make it look like killary doesn't want her to.

>trusting a jew
That was your first critical error.

I assure you, this isn't about money and she isn't an ally to trump. Shes been in clintons back pocket since day 1.

WAT

Just realized the massive chance that (((stein))) is just taking advantage of the emotional left in a campaign to "stop trump". Green team will never have a chance, but (((they))) can always try.

>Using Dem money to further BTFO Hillary

Holy shit, this is better than Bernie

Maybe we could ally ourselves with these rogue Jews

Im pretty sure they cant even recount PA. Its such an obvious scam

that's it. build up leftist hopes so i watch the live stream of their meltdowns.

Do you really believe they wont "find" fraud upon the recount and force a revote?

Its coming lad.
The globalist wont be so easily defeated.

Just wait and see. They will uncover some bullshit hacking evidence by putin. Just you wait and see.

Pence/Stein 2024

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c&t=35s

Until this election fraud bullshit creeped up she was fully against Hillary. That's what makes all of this sound more like a scam for a quick payout.

This is really simple to explain. Meme Magic is real.

and are both VERY powerful numbers but the messages in them clash with each other.

>JILL STEIN 2020
>Fuck Leftists

Right now this weird contradiction is playing out in real life. Where it ends up, nobody knows.