I just took the Red Pill v.2.0

I just took the Red Pill v.2.0

ISS is fake. There is not a single legit picture of earth from space.

Earth is probably flat

youtube.com/watch?v=0pSj-dJtbJI

And I aint trolling, I started diggin this today and it's fucking scary as hell. There are videos of "space walks" with air bubbles coming from underneath the helmets of the "astronauts" and going up, which means it was shot in water. Here are some videos
youtu.be/38ynHKGzplQ?t=3m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

Holy fuck pol wake me up please

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=SF7FUU7CThs
youtu.be/5e-RnKAN9qY?t=37m49s
youtu.be/0pSj-dJtbJI?t=9m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnk-Q6lNEI
youtube.com/watch?v=HRFU4V_RaCw
youtube.com/watch?v=xMFvgIQkzM0
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
youtube.com/watch?v=yfbvwqjITLg
youtube.com/watch?v=awCx5ob04ZY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danyang–Kunshan_Grand_Bridge
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quit trying to put everyone else down, we know you can't go to space

>fly on plane, over ocean

> See earth curvature

>YouTube mental masturbation is supposed to convince me not to trust my own eyes

Fuck off flatties

I havent seen a curvature and been on a plane 5 times

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=SF7FUU7CThs

it's a fucking greenscreen you idiot, they could show a dragon there

>take a telescope
>look up in the sky at night
>you can literally see the fucking ISS
>its somehow not real

the question is, where does the money go.

>Point out that the ISS can be seen from earth on some nights
>"T-THAT'S JUST A GREENSCREEN A-user

it's being displayed on a ceiling above our heads
aliens have control over this flat earth

[citation needed]

it could as well be fucking empty
THERE ARE VIDEOS PROVING ALL NASA VIDS ARE FAKE FOR FUCKS SAKE, AIR BUBBLES ESCAPING THE SPACE SUITS?

>polish
That's your citation

Is this bridge real?

under-rated

Not a single civil engineer consider earth's curvature when designing a bridge/canal/tunel
they just dont do that

how/when did the greenscreen get up there? and how did they do it without anyone noticing?

You couldn't just ignore it on a bridge that long if indeed there was curvature, the measurements wouldn't work out otherwise.

Sup Forums is a flat earthist board

>up there
you mean area 51? idk man
but they do
engineers NEVER consider curvature

lol dumbasses bringing this point up, how can you see the ISS at hundreds of miles away when you cant even make out the outline of a plane a few miles away with your average telescope? For all we know this could just be a beacon.

That math is JUST

The ultimate redpill is realizing the the Jews are a myth, the real monster is the Catholic Church.

delete this and stop making everyone laugh at our country

youtu.be/5e-RnKAN9qY?t=37m49s

All those pole jokes really are true

Show me one picture of earth that hasnt been photoshopped.
Protip: there are none. The earth has been pasted to all photos from moon

ITT

Poland can't space, therefore the earth is flat

The reason why you can't see past the horizon is because it's curved. If it wasn't curved, you'd be able to see the ends of the earth.

>falling for disinformation campaigns

The establishment actively peddles these tinfoil nonsense conspiracy theories so that people just blow off legitimate conspiracies.

Janusz opanuj autyzm. Ośmieszasz swój kraj idioto.

Have you ever been to the ocean? Have you ever watched a boat sailing away from you? If you watched, you'd notice that the bottom of the boat would go behind the horizon first, followed by the rest of the boat and ending (if there are any) with the tops of the masts. If the Earth was flat, wouldn't that boat just shrink until it was out of sight in a uniform way, rather than vanishing piece by piece?

I used faith to kill God.

ryj trzymaj bo ci wpierdole
see

If space walks are underwater than how do you explain videos of people floating in the iss? They are not wearing suits and they are breathing, so, how?
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnk-Q6lNEI

takiemu nie przetłumaczysz, ale mógłby chociaż na /x/ z takimi nitkami, tam przynajmniej nie ma flag

> LOOG water bubbles
> Never mind that astronauts in water act totally differently
> Never mind that we would be able to see the water
> Micrometeoroids - more like US Govt. Conspiracy, amirite?

No, that's the result of perspective. plain and simple.
Also, if you look at that beautiful sunset, you may notice the Sun doesn't actually cross the horizon.
youtube.com/watch?v=HRFU4V_RaCw

Mfw I swallowed this pill last night after watching the television interview with Admiral E. Byrd.

zobacz debilu ten film 9m 25 s
i sprobuj to sobie zracjonalizować

Don't look like bubbles to me.

you took the ultimate redpill now your life will never be the same

9 MIN 25 SECONDS

ANY ROUND EARTHER CAN TELL ME HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE?

They are a few close-ups here in slow motion, they are bubbles.
youtube.com/watch?v=xMFvgIQkzM0

HOLY SHIT HE`S RIGHT LOOK AT IT
FINAL PROOF EARTH IS FLAT FINALLY OBTAINED
TRUE REDPILL 2.0

Light bends in air based on temperature.

Like how it bends in a glass of water.

>flat
This is the meme. It's a plane of existence. It's not an object so it can't be 'flat'. Also mountains.

Now start looking into Admiral Byrd's Antarctica trips.

take v3.5 as fast as you can, v2.0 is compromised.

>tfw uncle was a cosmonaut
These threads trigger me so fucking much.

oczywiscie ze nie masz kontrargumentu poza pierdoleniem, typowy pozyteczny debil

Look, Ivan, If the earth wasn't flat then why can Sarah Palin see you from her back yard?

While this would be true if your eye were below the level of the horizon (as the camera is in your coin picture), this changes when your eye is anyplace above the ground. Then, you would be able to see the whole surface of your table and not just the edge of it. Since none of us are looking at the ship from a hole in the beach, that example doesn't hold up.

earth is round

was he also a freemason?

>ISS is fake

t. retard who's never seen it pass overhead

Just wait until you take the third redpill and realize mankind is millions of years older than scientists tell us, honey comb earth is real, and ancient civilizations are still alive living near the earth's core.

space might be the final frontier, but it's made in a hollywood basement.

so it bends so perfectly that you can see the single windows using a telescope?
even a shadows are blurry and you can see entire fucking pier here
come on

>adult male
>believes in the ISS
>doesn't know about project blue beam

Can you even imagine how many calculations around the world include the curvature of the Earth? I can't believe how retarded you have to be to take the flat pill

Plenty of countries took Earth photos from space.
Some captures buildings and factories on the moon and other planets too.

lmao. Those aren't air bubbles you ass. That's the propulsion means built into the suit. You can even see him/her accelerate after it goes off.

Fpbp

>bridge over 102 miles of water

the stuff of nightmares

that looks like some kind of liquid, possibly coolant or perspiration or something, being shot out of his space suit under a little bit of pressure

hell maybe air forms globs under those conditions

and yes NASA trains underwater for space

>keep the good goyim in the dark andaway from bad goyim by convincing the bad goyim to believe the world is flat

Thank God my pure white, blonde hair/blue eyed Polish granmas miscegenated with a greasy wop and a potato.

At least I'm not full retard.

His calculations are wrong. There should be 0.76m of curvature.

How do flat earthers explain things as simple as latitude and longitude? How could they possibly work if the Earth was flat?

This is the worst meme on Sup Forums and ruins any credibility we have. Shut the fuck up

It's a propulsion system built into the suits to let them propel themselves in space.

>Earth is probably flat
Is this what Sup Forums means when they say they hate globalism?

>propulsion
>round
yeah

I've literally watched the ISS pass over me with the naked eye you fucking coon

noone cares whether a NEET pole thinks the earth is round or not, thanks for distracting this board from actual problems

You would be if your "granmas" were greasy wops/potatoes too.

No

It's only about 20 miles

You can literally see the ISS with the naked eye. Please troll harder.

it could be empty

protip
>911 was an inside job
>hillary is a member of pedo cult
and suddenly you believe that everything they tell you about space is fucking real?

Yeah, those Polish intellectuals really saved my lineage.

> Since none of us are looking at the ship from a hole in the beach, that example doesn't hold up.

you are looking at the ship at eyes' level, the horizon is always at eye's level (since there is no curvature) so that your eye is facing the level of the horizon almost exactly like illustrated in my pic. If you look from slightly above the horizon, it will just take a greater distance to get your melting effect.

It's better illustrated in these videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
youtube.com/watch?v=yfbvwqjITLg
youtube.com/watch?v=awCx5ob04ZY

So when are you flying back home?

>can't even spell grandma

let the burger think hes winning the sci-fi war and Ashton Kutcher will save it from aliens

BS

I fly airplanes. small ones 8000 cielings mostly

Earth's curvature isn't visible until 80000 cielings

the issue here is scale. your perceptions of the earth are inconceivably out of scale

he's just a useful idiot serving for the system

That's because we called them babcia

102 miles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danyang–Kunshan_Grand_Bridge

Also if greenland is so huge why do we always complain about running out of space? Something is not right here guys.

jews are everywhere

Good goy.

Globalists btfo!! Flatties FTW

Where were these poles when i made this thread 7 days ago

>Hours of continuous zero-g footage supposedly filmed on the vomit comet
>"Air bubble" shit routinely debunked
>You can see the fucking space station from Earth, and even make out its silhouette with a telescope
Not to mention that every single private company that's sent a satellite to space would have to be in on it. When I had Dish, there was a whole channel that was just a camera mounted on their satellite in geosynchronous orbit. They'd have to have been continuously faking it 24/7 and making sure no internal memos whatsoever got out to the public. Sorry user, you fell for a meme.

>I can spell both just fine

What is your excuse?

(In case you can't figure it out- it is obviously the inferior wop and anglo DNA)

It could be made in a basement on a green screen. We both know it could, so what's your point?

I've seen the curvature of the earth skydiving. Go fuck yourself.

This is the ultimate "Shit in the punch bowl" Conspiracy.

By peddling this garbage you take legitimacy away from real conspiracies. You also show to all of Sup Forums that your education involving Astronomy, Math and Physics are greatly lacking.

>earth curvature
>skydiving
haha yeah, look here

I wasn't sure at first either but I met a few Polish exchange students and it confirmed my theory. It's the cabbage blood.

>exchange students at an American school

You shouldn't be surprised that exchange students are dumb.
I'd say "American education" but it really is just the inferior greasy anglo blood that courses through your superior germanoslavic veins.