HILLARY BTFO!

HILLARY BTFO!

That doesn't even make sense... that literally sounds like an argument AGAINST the recount.

What the fuck is going on?

Because Jill wants to prove Clinton committed fraud, but Trump supporters are too retarded to see that

Staged to make it look less suspicious

She's clearly just after the shekels she could give a fuck less about the ""integrity of the vote"".

I guess she's trying to prove that Hillary has nothing to do with the recount? But it also sounds a little like she's against it too? Im not even fucking sure at this point.

Jill Stein is honestly one of the biggest pieces of shit this side of the Mississippi. She even has a warrant out for her arrest in Bismarck, ND for vandalizing the DAPL with the Standing Rock shitheads. I wish her nothing but the worst in her life

she tweeted that she will do recounts in any states, she is going to try to get shekels from trump supporters now

I think Stein might be playing 4D chess here.

>demand a recount
>Killary decides to jump on the bandwagon so they can rig the recounts
>Stein isn't actually doing this to help Killary though and will expose the voter fraud
>and also make millions of dollars off dumb leftists

This, but I'm on the fence still whether there are other motivations

She has stated she would rather have a Trump presidency than a Hillary one.

Not certain why she wants this re-count though. I think she's trying to gain a few extra votes or something. Apparently, her party will get a few million off the state to support her as she will be classed as a minor party at 5% of the total vote. I don't think this was a pro Hillary thing.

Then why isn't she asking for a recount in California?

If this were true then why are they not recounting in Nevada? Or somewhere else that had a narrower margine of Hillary Clinton winning?

(((They))) aren't either.

this could be a clue that she is actually going to expose that trump won the popular vote.

really makes you think.

this bitch is crazy wtf

What the fuck is Jill doing? Is she some kind of mastermind? It really looks like she's trying to fuck over both sides to benefit from it. Jesus.

This is fucking hilarious, the left has been pretending the threaten civil war yet can't even find common ground.
This election may wind up being the best thing to ever happen to me.

>Stein wants to prove Clinton committed fraud
This is the most optimistic scenario - an elaborate bait and switch to expose the depth of attempted rigging by the Dems

More likely Stein is being (((coerced))) into this charade to further erode public confidence in government before Trump assumes full control

Jill is exposing Clintons fraud and hypocrisy and permanently killing the DNC, thus making her own party the number one adversary of the republican party and fishing up all the bernouts and libcucks.

Clever jew gilf scheming...

Because a recount will still count the illegal votes cast in the first instance.

A recount will do nothing, unless the votes have been manuiplated since the election and first count.

She will also not have received money from stupid liberals to recount states Hillary won.

Prove it, faggot.

That would be too perfect... Making a knowingly, pro Trump move and having the liberals pay for it...

Fucking hell.... I love jews now. :D

Making shildrones pay for a recount to remove her muhpopularvote?

It's to prove Clinton siphoned Green party votes. The recount will show Greens got more votes that will be the result

Jill doesn't even have close the votes Gary Johnson got

go back to your commune

What the fuck is her endgame?

Remember the 99999999 get?
>JILL STEIN 2020
>BAN ALL ANIME
She will be the major opponent running against Trump - the Dems will be gone. It has been foretold.

@

>Why would Hillary Clinton—who holds "public" and "private" positions—want to engage in something as transparent as #Recount2016?
Jill Stein 2020.

Because no one would've paid for that and commiefornia would've likely refused to do it.

Holy shit.

I would hope this is the case. I was confused when she was doing this as she was going on about how trump was the lesser of two evils.

B
T
F
O

I suspect name recognition and some free mainstream press.

Probably this, to be honest.
Stein had said previously that she equates Hillary with world war 3.

B-based Jill?

F-fuck that kike?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?????

If she wanted a couple of percent those would be good choice of states to make that happen.

Wait
What the fuck does that means?

i bet 50$ on trump at 25:1 odds, ive understood most moves and knew most moves that came to be, i am expert compared to you schmucks but this shit is not making sense. jills moves make sense but hillarys dont make sense

Barron Trump -> John Titor
Jill Stein -> His daughter, given an appropriate surname as a signal

Together, they will stop the horrible future that awaited us all from CERN messing with dimensions.

is she our girl?

Be honest, you would cuddle up with her in a nice new england townhome with a glass of Cabernet.

...Not sure how new you need to be to not see Stein is dipping into the pockets of both sides to conjour up civil unrest for the entertainment of her new donors

Anons are giving her too much credit. She probably meant to imply 'never give up', but unintentionally BTFO'd Hillary instead.

did u guys hack her?

>the election madness won't ever end

Trump has broken everything. We memed too hard boys.

May Kek have mercy upon our souls.

only thing that makes sense is this recount bullshit pushed by hillary is just setting up the stage for donalds assassination so it will make it a less intense civil war if people had doubts about trump even winning.

i bet her breath smells like tuna and her cunt smells like gefilte fish

wtf

So, you want Trump in office and he wins. But just to show how corrupt his opponent was, you start a recount in delicate states, instead of states where you KNOW Hillary got her tally up unethically.

Am I following your logic correctly, here?

You literal retards cant even see it when its hanging in front of you

A Green Party SJW STEIN

Fucking retards

Hillary would be biased (aka wanting the results in her favor) and not prone to transparency. Jill basically just called her out on being corrupt.

Don't fall for this Jewish trick, she's only pretending.

first off, is it even real? too lazy to look at twitter or whatever it is.

I want to fuck her if you know what I mean

I called this!

What the fuck is this woman's game?

What artist?

i'm not buying it until she starts trying to get recounts going in blue states. if she's trying to expose democrat voter fraud, why not target states like California and Illinois?

i'm so fucking confused

jewing. i think.

>implying
It's one of many theories.

But is no excuse for us to get complacent.

what did user mean by this?

Yes.
Her other tweet is literally calling Hillary out. This sort of publicity doesn't help Hillary at all. Though no doubt she's doing this all entirely for her benefit.
Hopefully to either actually uncover corruption herself or prove the system to everyone isn't fucked.

Gilfs like that fucking groom bruh

He meant he wants to squirt ropes of warm, pearly white cum into and on top of Jill Stein's glistening, honey-dew GILF pussy.

maybe there's some lost votes in the ol stein vagoo

Holy fuck, I thought this 5D chess game was over and Trump won. Jill's going to expose Hillary's voter fraud and have her in jail all while rolling in that donation money.

Is she /ourgirl/?

>green party
>personal hygiene

choose one, bruh

Remember that time travel bro said Clinton would be declared winner by MSM, basically what they are doing now, and that she would be exposed on the 21st December.

This. It was confusing at first but it's clear that grandma weed is trying to crash the democratic party with no survivors and using their own base to fund it. You have to remember that dems and greens hate each other so her endgame was always discrediting the DNC.

Do you think Jill would have gotten money for a recount in states Clinton won? Use your brain.

Before Election
>claim Clinton will rig election

After Election
>no recounts please, we don't want proof Clinton rigged the election

>Hopefully

You're a fucking rube.

Her game is simple; latch on to a media frenzy, get rich on donations, get her name out there.

She's doing a Trumpism. Wild promises with a little asterisk (no promises that the millions in donations will go to recounts).

They're real! Banter master.

T...that's it, I'm shilling for Jill now.

I want to cum inside her while she gives me a condescending look and makes me apologize for not recycling

Give her the states where hillary narrowly won and california (if they haven't passed the deadline yet)

We may be able to BTFO hillary even more.

Now that's called Jewing

I don't even know what to believe anymore.

>i'm not buying it until she starts trying to get recounts going in blue states. if she's trying to expose democrat voter fraud, why not target states like California and Illinois?
Because Hillary lost, what would be the point in a recount in states where she won? Its not like she has any more electorals to collect from there.

Jill is scheming libcucks and bernout out from their money so that she can expose the DNC and steal their votes 2020.

Is?!....You know?!... i mean?!...

If I didn't know better I'd swear she was baiting Clinton in to a flamewar.... Could she just be the biggest troll since Chad Warden?!

>Stein knows that the results will be the same
>She just did it to be supplied with a few extra millions by leftist retards
>Hillary and her campaign liked the idea and jumps on the recount-train to fuck shit up even more for Trump
>Stein gets mad because she HATES Hillary and the democrats hates her

She had a plan and it backfired on her, kek'd. Oh well.

(((no refunds)))

That would make sense if she called for recounts in New Hampshire, Maine, Minnesota, and Nevada. But she didn't. Fuck off, Jill. You're a filthy subhuman rat you degenerate kike and you deserve nothing but a sudden drop.

That's the Trump Timeline for ya

Isn't it strange McMuffin got 1.8% in Minnesota?

Jill Stein has consistent beliefs.

Hilary Clinton does not.

Even if you disagree with Jill Stein, you should be happy that there are people who won't just suck Hilary Clinton's wrinkled clitoris just because she calls herself one of them.

>I am open to hearing from voting experts on which states need a recount, as long as deadlines haven't passed.

kike wants gimmie dats so she neeeds a recount, the current theory is hillary's attempt to rig the election was from re-writing third party votes to hillary votes, so stienburg is mad that she didnt get the 5% she needed to qualify for free federal election gimmiedats. It's a power grab. She's taking all the bad goy democrats and trying to them her be their guy by challenging the system. supposedly.

i'm not recycling or buying organic anymore, just to spite jill stein. money is the most important voting tool you have guys, just saying.

>Do you think Jill would have gotten money for a recount in states Clinton won? Use your brain.

That's not what I was saying.

Of the 3 states she's pushing for a recount, Michigan is the only one that you'd really say was getting a lot of fraud Hillary votes, Detroit being a prime suspect.

Texas would have been PRIME for a recount even though it wasn't a swing state. She should have dropped PA and went for Texas (or any other red state really).

She's playing some other game.

THAT'S HOW MY DEMOCRACY WORKS

that would make sense but still, she is needlessly pissing off half the country right now. leave it to a stein to start a civil war.

I wonder if all the donators realize they can't get the money back.

openly conceding the contest has legal binding force in court
she nullified any future claim when she conceded

This is correct. She's trying to use the hype still circulating the election to open up the Democrats to exposing themselves. Whether or not it hurts Trump slightly is irrelevant, because he'll be president either way. She knows this. She never wanted Hillary and wouldn't do this if she thought it would help the Clintons in any way. She wants to hurt them further by proving voter fraud in a state that, for some reason, has always ended up blue. She wants to see if it going red means the people finally outvoted the rig and if it can be proved.

4D Chess is the only answer here. Jill might actually propel the Green Party. Whether or not you agree with her, getting behind someone trying to tear down the establishment's two-party bullshit is noble.

What a time to be alive.

Thank you god king Trump you make this shit interesting as fuck!

i want to believe this but i'm too on edge. all he has to do is get to january without any clinton bullshit and now we get this crap from ms irrelevant.

Are you retarded? No one would've paid for that. She took advantage of the "expert" opinions to hoodwink leftards before they realized what was going on. If you look at msm they were trying to discredit recount attempts before this got funded and only flopped once after the Clinton campaign announced their support for it. Dems got taken for a ride and were too dumb to realize it.