Can a recount really change the outcome of the election? Hillary conceded, no? Please explain

Can a recount really change the outcome of the election? Hillary conceded, no? Please explain

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communicating_vessels
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean, 3 and 4 will fill up at the same time, right

No, 4 will start filling up when 3 is already full.

Doesn't it depend on the speed of the tap water?

Depends how fast the water is running my dude.

Not full to the very top though

Check it.

There's still a bit to go on 3 when 4 starts to fill, it depends on the speed of the waterflow.

Completely depends on how fast the water is coming out of the faucet if the water comes out at the same rate that the water flows through each tube into the next then 3 or 4 will fill up first

1 will overflow before 3 or 4

Yeah but to fill up completely? Like all the way to the brim? When the waiter raises to the point where the tube connects to the 4th bucket, at that point both fill up for the last bit at the same time no?

I'm going with 3 but it depends on what they mean by full. If it means to the very top then 3 and 4 should finish at the same time.

This. But normally it should be three. If you go fast enough it will be 1.

3 will fill most of the way up, then 4 will catch up and they will reach the top together.

Then everything will keep spilling out the top of them because they're open.

3 will fill up first if the volume of flow is low enough that 1 drains at the same rate it fills

>American edumatcion

This, 1 can easily fill up first if the rate is larger than the tube among other things

I'm going full smart ass and say something something what if inflow > outflow. 1 it is.

A thread where the image overshadows the actual posts. Brettygood/10

OP here, mind focusing on the question?

This is why you don't post a picture more interesting than your topic OP.
Also, Probably 3.

2 for obvious reasons

>implying OP intented for the actual question to be discussed

We are.

Depends how fast the water is flowing.

You see those drops, you fag?

dgaf m8, discussing water tanks

1 fills up first because the pipes are so narrow that it takes a while for the water to get through

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communicating_vessels