Wow! This really forced me to think

Isn't this image thought provoking? Non-White voters sent a clear message.

Those are the maps the clinton campaign and msm were looking at.

are you telling me that the person who the majority of the population voted for won the presidency? fucking hell you stupid leftist

So what?

>majority of the population voted for

Try again Drumpfkin. Clinton won the popular vote by over 2 million voters.

All this shows is that racist Whites don't care about the well-founded concerns of people of color, and that our electoral college (set up by our racist founders) rewards that.

Based ND niggers.

>Vermont and Massachusetts are STILL blue if only white men vote
What goes on there?

>rally for genocide of whites and constantly shit on them in every form of media
>surprised when whites don't vote for you

someone post that chess picture

the biggest minority in ND and SD are native americans

in WY, it is hispanics

also, i thought texas minorities were republican, this is quite distressing

That's a silly line of logic.

Couldn't you also say that colored people don't care much about the concerns of whites?

The men are mostly vegetarians up there. It's very strange.

Based Dakota Redmen.

they don't, which is why mainstream conservatism will always be a failure in the long run

the minority races are a lot less individualistic than whites are, and tend to vote in a group for their interests

nationalism or bust

>also, i thought texas minorities were republican,

You thought the millions of Mexicans and blacks in Texas were republican? Why? The only state with a significant "minority Republican" population is Florida with the Cubans, who always vote Republican, and even then it barely counts because the vast majority of them were white.

You have to go back

We have a lot of faggots up here.

No niggers in the Dakotas and Wyoming, bunch of Injuns.

who would've thought injuns of all people would be republican? that's pretty neat

although they often live in rural areas, they might have similar viewpoints to rural whites

Go back to where? My ancestors came from Sweden, but we've lived in Minnesota for several generations.

Can someone help me understand? Why does the media not make a big deal about an entire group voting so one sided like this? IIRC black women voted blue 95%. Is this not something that could be considered racist/sexist/cultist/hivemind?

Like think about what the stories would have been if white men voted red 95%. They would be labeled and disrespected. Hell, white women only voted for Trump by a thin margin and they were blamed for the entire election.

It's so crazy to me when leftists accuse whites of being the blind, idiotic racists, but all white vote maps go red with a fair amount of blue. When only minorities vote, they have absolutely no dissent. Are they truly that incapable of thinking for themselves? Is the hivemind really that strong? Shame they can't see their own hypocrisy because they believe the other side is literally Hitler.

cucks

t. NY

I knew there was a reason I liked South Dakota when I travelled there.

i know blacks in texas were probably democrat, but a lot of texas posters on here tell me how mexicans down there are very republican

honestly if this picture doesn't give you grave concern you need to pull your head out of the sand.

Once we hit the tipping point, it will be a never ending line of democrats who will push this country further to the left day after day

It will be even worse if the electoral college is abolished.

I think their viewpoints are very conservative, but tons of them are dependent on the welfare Jew because they are very genetically inclined to become alcoholics, and they're all super racist, so Democrat propaganda about the Republican party being super pro-white flips a ton of them.

Luckily, enough of them in the Dakotas aren't worthless idiots, I suppose.

yes, we need to get started on the wall and deportations right away

i'm hoping trump also is able to do something about reducing legal immigration, we take in 2 million legal immigrants per year.

Just look at Mexico and nearly anywhere in Africa. Why would we ever do what spics and niggers want us to do

If anything, this is clear evidence that diversity causes conflict.

College educated voters would have the map just as blue as this.

Texas will be blue soon. Without those 38 electoral votes it's going to be difficult for the GOP to win elections.

Republicans have won the college educated vote for the past 60 years.

Even Trump won the college educated vote.

Stop believing the media instantly without thought like a cuck.

TIME TO CONTAIN THE CONSERVATIVEFAGS!

I can't be the only one that finds this upsetting. Just a few more generations and non-whites will be the majority. If Trump does not get serious about demographics it could be that we just put off the inevitable.

The day of the rake cannot come soon enough.

This is how Harvard and MIT voted.

Trump won the higher income brackets and college educated whites.

that's true. we still have enough whites to win elections but this is going to get harder over time.

the wall will help, but a lot will need to be done to reform legal immigration as well.

Based "Voting With Whitey" and "Building Fence With Pence" we also better not forget the North East injuns either like "Running Down Spics With Lacrosse Sticks"

>Nevada
>Red

Wew

Duh it's taxachusetts

I'm one of the non-whites who voted Trump in ND

Harvard and MIT students have their head on another planet.

Just because they're good at science and math doesn't mean they have common sense.

I doubt that will ever happen, but it doesn't even matter. once texas goes blue this country will be done for

>oh yeah well this is what the result would look like if only democrats voted. checkmate nazis

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban plebs.

>why arent minorities affecting the election?

What are the rules of the american presidental elections

bp in this thread

How did they know everyone ethnicity?

>Non-White voters sent a clear message.

Yeah - that they're a monolithic bloc of anti-American drones who would turn the country into a one party fascist state.

>suburban
>pleb

I want to know this aswell.

Tell your fellow Redmen in our other Injun-heavy states to put down the bottles and vote conservative.

their votes are only worth 3/5ths

Exit polls

I think the only message sent was that we should only allow whites to vote

they take exit polls after you vote, and they mark down what race the person was taking the exit poll.

it's generally an estimate, but it is usually a good one. if you look at voting results, you can see high minority areas going democrat, such as the big cities, the black belt in the south, and south texas, which is almost entirely mexican.

They record who votes. I can purchase a datafile that tells me which elections you voted in or not.

>The people who we hate are going to vote against us
No shit

You will help us, based leaf? (check)

>Showing before election result (((polls)))

How about showing the actual exit data?

Believe me I tried, but all they want to do is scream and cry about DAPL, even though 90%+ of the state's population is pro-DAPL. There are literally fucking protesters who came in from out of state to bitch and cry. That's all the local news is covering up here

>Trump loses White Voters and Non-White voters in Iowa
>still wins state

Whoa.

indoctrination at its finest

Why the fuck should I care about the concerns of niggers, wetbacks, and Muslim kiddy-fuckers?

>by over 2 million voters.
how to you figure with all the illegals voting?

This is all College Educated Voters.

>Clinton won the popular vote by 2 million in an election were 3 million illegal immigrants voted

Very thought-provoking indeed

Yeah, the message is that they are fucking retarded and in it for the gibs. They will destroy this nation, trust me on that.

kek. maybe it was for 2012 or something

Go to our other states, the ones without DAPL to complain about.
Like Alaska.
They hate us, and won't liten to us.
They'd be more likely to listen to you, even if you aren't part of their group.

There's stupidity, science denial, and denial of reality on both sides.

One thing I find that does separate them is that left typically cares about ideals while the right usually cares about people. The negative part of the left wants to control how we think, while the negative part of the right just wants to blame brown people or liberals for all our problems. At a minimum I at last believe education makes people realize that blaming others does not solve problems.

I understand that they register the people and when you have voted, but they also know for WHO you have voted?

>Non-whites vote democrat
>All non-white countries are shit
I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Older native Vermonters slowly replaced by affluent flatlanders who come for the scenery and retirement, who voted for regulations that have choked jobs out of the state, thereby forcing younger native Vermonters (typically working class) out of state to find work. Also exacerbated by leftist Burlington college kids staying on mommy and daddy's dime afterwards.

Yes, that they are brain dead.

>expecting leftists to make sense
It's not about being sensible. This is war. You don't get brownie points for being nice to your enemy. Right wingers need to this through their thick fucking skulls. Until then, the left will continue to dominate the culture war.

So how did minority men vote? conveniently forgotten. I'm willing to bet minority men voted Trump too.

So the only eternally based states are the Dakotas and Wyoming? Noice

Wow. It's almost like every vote counts and every voice matters.

>well-founded concerns
>well-founded

That's the first image in this thread.

>college educated voters
>in Oklahoma

k

you cant say we don't care about the concerns of people of color or other races than white. all we want is to for you non whites to do your fair share. get off welfare and other assistance and get fucking jobs and careers. stop being fucking degenerates and contribute to society instead of leeching from it.

It's almost as if non-whites only vote for gibs.

Really makes me drink.

This photo shows that non-whites are married to the state

>no data for non-white men
Because non-white men probably voted overwhelmingly for Trump.

oh shit. sorry, thought it was anyone who wasn't a white man. my bad.

This is why Republicans must embrace "racism" and stop being a buncha fucking cucks

Though then again, the republican party used to be nigger lovers and immigrant lovers, and the republicans of the 50's would be appalled at how conservative/christian the modern party is.

Can someone please answer me?

Only Injun men in the Dakotas and Wyoming did.
It's in the OP image.

it looks like native american men went trump, but not other races

Now give me college educated whites

the democratic party must be destroyed before it destroys the republic and the constitution