What is the biggest embarrassment in American history?

What is the biggest embarrassment in American history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8LHihFD1tI
youtube.com/watch?v=t-cfjqh1sSY
youtube.com/watch?v=83Smjn9wou8
youtube.com/watch?v=TJ5YbdNa_R4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Freeing slaves in stead of deporting them back.

Donald DRUMPF being elected President
0 female presidents
No PoC president for 200+ years
The 1950s

FPBP

>Vietnam War
>Invasion of Iraq
>Great Depression

Take your pick.

Being born from Brits.

Probably the failed invasion of Canada in the war of 1812.

This thread

the battle against a non-existent Japanese army where they had hundreds of casualties

>canned beans
>on toast
that's literally it

I still can't fucking wrap my mind around how this is considered """"""a national delicacy"""""" in bongland, I tried it myself and all I got was disappointment, and I made sure to heat the beans before pouring on toast

Lincoln

their what now?
If I had to type something it would be their existence.
Mainland works and produces food that sell low to the coastal lazy fucks.
Coastal fucks think they are the shit cause they don't do physical labour.
Goverments fuck the guys that ACTUALLY work in that country.
They should have been state nations.

"The problems that Wyoming and Nebraska are similar to New York and California offcourse so a federal goverment to rule everyone with the same laws is OK."

Here's another set of buildings designed by the same Jap architect:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8LHihFD1tI

It's a weird coincidence that nigs and mudslimes destroyed both of his projects.

Disbanding the greatest country mankind has ever seen

A better video:
youtube.com/watch?v=t-cfjqh1sSY

no one is embarrassed about vietnam. the invasion of iraq was highly successful. one of the world's largest armies was destroyed in less than a month. the great depression? retarded inbred

the ONLY thing that actually makes americans mad is when you deny the moon landing so there's some actual bait for you to use

Not using the first nuclear bomb against Germany

Federal Reserve Act 2013. Everything else followed from that like clockwork

what does PoC mean?
can you clarify?

losing the vietnam war

it's poverty food for the lazy

It's an acronym for Piece of Crap

It's literally just a breakfast meal.

Piece of Crap

For those who are interested in the backstroy:
>As the North Vietnamese Viet Cong approached Saigon, South Vietnamese citizens and American personnel fled before them, and the U.S. government began a program of mass evacuations.
>Frequent Wind was carried out on April 29 and 30. Such was the speed of the evacuation and the number of people involved that the ships became overwhelmed with people and the helicopters that had brought them. Orders were given to push surplus helicopters over the sides of the ships to make room for more. Some pilots were told to drop off their passengers, then ditch their machines in the sea, bailing out at the last moment to be picked up by waiting rescue boats.

>Over 7,000 people were evacuated in Operation Frequent Wind.

you mean 1913?

Federal Reserve?

Mr winhs daughter the feels man

People of Color

probably this. Lincoln would be ashamed to see what the Republicans did to gain political power

desu the Invasion of Iraq itself was pretty boss, it was the whole occupation that sucked.

This guy

Sharing a border with Canada

Bay of Pigs
Obama

picker of cotton

>Iran deal 2016
and also Barbary Wars shit, USA had to pay taxes to the Ottomans for using the Med Sea.

not annexing your feminist safe space of a country

You forgot the grated cheddar, mate. That's what brings it all together.

>2016 election

never has america been such a laughing stock, and we had George W. Bush as president, literally ten years ago.

pearl harbor
9/11
vietnam

If Africans could build ships and sail the ocean they may have had colonies in the Americas instead of being hundreds of years behind Europeans despite being an older race.

Woodrow Wilson, the OG globalist

>boss
1999 called...

Invasion of Iraq? Are you gay for Saddam or something?

PoC means Peace of Crap

Where do I begin? we can talk about this all day, basically everything between and including the europians settling there and Obama.
>Deport illegals
says trump.
if you wanna deport illegals then all of america should be deported

Obongo from the congo
Carter from the peanut farm
Bill Clinton from the bayou

In that order

Pretty fitting considering the topic being discussed

According to my black friends, they were building spaceships, not ocean ships.

Hey it's probably the last conventional warfare we'll see in our time.

youtube.com/watch?v=83Smjn9wou8

idk why wasting military equipment like that pisses me off

youtube.com/watch?v=TJ5YbdNa_R4

Not nuking the canadians the first time they even thought about bringing the bants.

DONALD DRUMPF

>Bay of Pigs
came here to say this

British heritage.

Trying to keep Communism from spreading further through Europe, only to have all of them become ungrateful to us. We should have just let the soviets go as far as they wanted, at least they wouldn't be under the heel of us "horrible fat americans". Of course, I'd also have loved to have seen failed revolts like in Hungary all over Western Europe.

That and helping rebuild Europe after World War 2. We should have just left all of them to starve to death.

Yeeeah, that's a shitty breakfast m80.

But at what cost??

letting our tech fall into other counties hands...

Abandoning south vietnam was pretty bad (blame the democrats) but they didn't even have any oil. If the pres wasn't a pussy we could have invaded the north and ended the war in a few weeks.

It's conception

>According to my black friends. Lolololololol

Checkin for the fact that every fucking nog goes straight to WE WUZ KANGZ

I believe that's most embarrassing for your county bongo.

There was nothing to be gained in Vietnam anyway. If we won the war we would have had to stay there and rebuild their bullshit nation. It was better we just fucked off out of there anyway.

We never even should have been there to begin with except that war is good for our economy and for the people who design and build military equipment and weapons. For people like us, we got absolutely fuck all.

>we could have invaded the north and ended the war in a few weeks.
Oh, you mean like how we "won" the war in Iraq and continued fighting insurgents with nothing to lose and cost us trillions of dollars until we fucked off out of there anyway?

There was nothing to win in Vietnam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage

>Mexico critiquing the cuisines of others

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

>9/11
Like seriously? You armed the mujahadeen and bankrolled them cos you thought they would be on your side against "ebil Russians" I think Americans have some sort of mental complex against Russians that Always seems to rear its head.

Anyway that turned out to bite you on the bum didn't it.

>biggest embarrassment

Tess Holliday

I think if we had basically raided the north, bust in with full-scale invasion, bomb the shit out of them, and then withdraw. We could have just turned it over to south Vietnam and they would have been stable. .

I pissed my pants

Kek

Anglos...

Carter's folly

shut the fuck up sand nigger. how does it feel to know that israel could fuck you into the ground at any time and you would be powerless to stop it? no one would even care if you were gone

assassination of bachir best day ever in my life

But we couldn't withdraw if we had intervened and won. We had to rebuild Germany and Japan in the 40's, we had to rebuild our side of Korea in the 50's and even in Iraq we had to at least "pretend" to rebuild their country (remember Haliburton?) It's all part of the ol' rules of war. And again, we already bombed the ever-living fuck out of them anyway, how many more bombs and chemicals and other bullshit were we going to have to drop on them if we wanted to "win"?

Don't forget that the north were being helped by Russia and (most importantly) China, and they would more than likely have continued helping them after we had withdrawn anyway.

I think we should have just stayed out of it and worried about fighting communism here instead of fucking around bombing poor gooks in the jungle over there while communist ideals infiltrated us over here.

>let's give those towelheads guns and money to fight the evil soviets
>What can possibly go wrong?

I kind of tired of killing dictators who hold the countries togeather better than we do

:(

You're alright... for a kraut.

Nothing personal nigel, just a bit of banter ;)

Fighting Germany next to Bolsheviks for the victory of communism and World Jewry, only to become enslaved by them and bastardized to 56% white European.

America's biggest disappointment is not annexing Canada

/thread

What happened in 1967?

not banning political parties

Obama

Why is that bait-worthy? Are you retarded enough to think you actually did it when 20 years later you couldn't even send a plane to LEO without it exploding and killing the crew half the time?

I am.

>killing innocents on territories that aren't yours
>hurr we no invaders we dindu nuffin
facking americans man

False flag attack on a US navy ship.

Letting JEWS attack USA on 9/11

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

Actually we tried, we even created liberia for that. As for why they were not forced back was most likely to do with the fact that even if free we could pay them way less for a job than a white. But that stuck us in the back many ties over as evident of today.

You're a retard if you think the US participated in WWII just to be 'kind' to Europe. It's was just to get their slimy tentacles over here too. I hope you're trolling, boy.