ISIS HAPPENING PART 2

New video of ISIS that show how to stab people to death and make bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=AjxcxPen0ZM
>tfw big ISIS happening for December

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Greekstudent12/status/802635725359419392
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/11/21/7-arrested-france-anti-terror-raids-attack-thwarted/94207782/
youtube.com/watch?v=BjWlbArvETk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anyone actually know any of the song names?

It's funny seeing all the moralfaggots coming out of the woodwork

NUKE GOATFUCKERS

LET ME FUCKING GO HOME BEFORE THE HAPPENING JESUS CHRIST I HATE THIS CUCC COUNTRY

How is this a happening?

What a bunch of jerks.

Do you like it?

These people are in your houses and you don't do shit.

who /sawthewholethinghere/

Personally I had to skip some parts, especially the fucking buildup to the stabbing holy shit

Got your song list right here.

You retards realize you just promoted this video?

I would watch but I'm probably already on a list for a bunch of other shit, and I don't want to give them an excuse

>French Nasheed
>Better and better special effects
>ISIS "cooking" show
>Gore in there too

It's like a goddamn parody

Perhaps a thirds solution could be applied to the muslim problem in Europe - kind of like what NDH tried to do with Serbs during WWII

convert 1/3 to christianity (the most useful ones)
deport 1/3 back to the middle east
kill 1/3 as an example to the ones who converted

after that ban Islam and it's propagation as a totalitarian ideology, anyone caught practicing Islam gets instantly deported to the middle eastern shithole of their choosing

It's pretty catchy, not saying I'd join ISIS. If they started a band I'd pay for tickets though.

well, all the underage moralfags are whining instead of enjoying the show

>tfw ISIS cooking show is more interesting and hilarious than any retarded tv show right now

Holy shit, watch till the end. They explode some dude with a backpack bomb.

that was my favorite part

I really hate muslims.

Threadly reminder that thousands of these cunts are going to come back to Western countries once they get kicked out of Syria. It's not a matter of if but when.

Things will get ... interesting. better get /fit/ while you can.

We're on Sup Forums, there are no muslim.

fake video

>getting shivved or blown up for a fucking tutorial video

what a way to go lads

Muscles won't help you against a fag on speed.

>>/out/ you go then, kidfag.

Muslims and Jews working tirelessly I see.

That's Radical Islam for you.

>better get /fit/ while you can.
But that's what the guy at the end of the video was doing and look what happened to him. Damned if I do and damned if I don't.

>Germany
yeah I'd be scared too if I lived in a police state that deems these videos as islamophobic and racist

should I watch or not is it worth it for being added to a watchlist?

It just occurred to me that the more of us that watch the video, the more leads the authorities have to follow to find the intended audience

tldr stop linking the video

These goat fuckers should have been nuked millennia ago. How is it possible for these sand niggers to continue propagating their fucked up life style in the name of Mohammad a fucking overlord and that raped and murdered people. nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

watch it you pussy

It's pretty good if you are into gore, especially the end

ISIS trying to get a few attacks in before being nuked on Jan 21st, 00:01 UTC.

dude you should have nothing to worry about for clicking that

What are they gonna do, discriminate you for your faith?

Shit i'm scared too .... French police can arrested me for posting ISIS propaganda?
FUCKING DELETE THIS THREAD MOD

I'm starting to think we have it good with the gypsies.In fact I'm grateful we have them, they made us racist.

No but good cardio and some martial training probably will.

Use tor or something, pretty desu at the end aswell.

No kidding

>muh watchlist
>muh report to YT

Fucking r/thedonald fags I swear

>mum I need to use the kitchen for my youtube video
>MOMM GET OUT IM MAKING MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS I TOLD YOU
>my mum is such a stupid bitch probably doesn't even pray to mecca 5 times a day and likes to suck BKC (Big Kuffar Cock)
>this video is taking too long to make
>my feet hurt
>REEE

I hope you used a proxy. What the fuck were you thinking?

It has literal bomb making instructions. You might want to look up how legal or otherwise it is to view that kind of thing in Germany. I wouldn't mind clicking it if it was just gore but the bomb shit is putting me off.

follow me on twitter and RETWEET SO NSA CIA ETC can find that idiot who posted it and his family!!!!!!!! deport!!!!!!!!!!
twitter.com/Greekstudent12/status/802635725359419392

it's on goddamn youtube you scared fucks

are we gonna "je suis france" again?

praise KEK

Possibly in Britain if it involves knives?

These fucks are brutal...

>better get /fit/ while you can.

More like better get a glock while you can

That guy who posted that video lives probably in syria you retard

Stick a bomb up your asshole, queer.

Cardio kills your gains though.

Is it still considered propaganda if the content is so bad it seems like really weird satire?

Eh, even after watching such videos occasionally since years they never get easier. There is something profoundly disturbing about not killing somebody in the fastest possible way.

>follow me on twitter and RETWEET

fucking KYS normalfag
back to rebbit. we're trying to enjoy the show here.

stop being a little moralfag bitch.

>tfw watched the video without a proxy
Pls no bully FBI

I thought it was dissapointing how they only used one dude for the knife demonstration.

they also should have showed how they blow up some kebab with the selfmade bomb that is completely shit btw.

I't give the video a 7/10, good camera work, good cut and all in HD. But they should work more on the money shot.
Like use more different cameras all over the place, I want to see the dude with the backpack exploding from atleast 7 different angles.

There is a comfy aura to all of this

yea me too, I always watch gore but this is maybe to much becouse of the bomb tutorial.

How can these videos have so many views and such good like ratios?

Jews are ramming down your door and sending Muslims to cut your head off in 3 2 1.

Relax, the cops didn't even know about 6 of the 7 people they arrested fro planning another terrorist attack.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/11/21/7-arrested-france-anti-terror-raids-attack-thwarted/94207782/

> Authorities in France say they arrested seven people Sunday and foiled a terror attack that had been "envisaged for some time."

> Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said Monday that six of those detained were not known to intelligence services.

> Cazeneuve said the seven were of French, Moroccan and Afghan origin and were between 29 and 37 years old.

> "An attack has been foiled ... The scale of the terrorist threat is enormous and it is not possible to ensure zero risk despite everything we are doing," Cazeneuve said, according to Reuters.

And? I don't know about Germany but it makes no difference under UK law. As I said before, you can put CP on youtube and while it would be taken down quickly, it doesn't suddenly become legal to watch.

High production value and educational

nah don't worry, this information is not in any way restricted.

Can't wait until Trump rains fire upon these sandniggers

>Germany highlighted on the map

>click on a link that leads to youtube
>you are not under arrest
What.

>That's Islam for you

Fixed it for you, Muhammed...

Ugh happeningfags are literal scum. Rope yourself

i"m not concerned about any watchlist but holyshit if you don't report you're a massive edgy retarded faggot.

Literally helping them spread their propaganda

It's probably where it was filmed desu.

>Germany and Sweden only ones highlighted

Everyone should be under arrest for visiting Jewtube.

They leave out some steps (ie washing away the acid, connecting remote detonator) and it's still on Utube after complaints so I'm calling fake.

Is it common in the Middle East to not have any outlets on kitchen backsplashes?

wait where's the map?

dont want to get kicked the door in by the KSK.

>and welcome back to cooking with isis

Libertatem quam peperere maiores digne studeat servare posteritas

>Implying those were pure blooded germans filming in Germany

No, this sort of thing is accepted and encouraged now.

It's still on Jewtube. Fake.
??

>it's still on Utube after complaints so I'm calling fake.
retard alert

>thumbs down
>comment negatively
>report
>????
>profit

*weren't

They even have real war footage like pic related, with killing people and everything. Google needs to step up their non-English game. This is like how in the Spanish part of YouTube they have shit like 15 year old girls twerking with their friends, that has been up for years.

>They leave out some steps (ie washing away the acid, connecting remote detonator) and it's still on Utube after complaints so I'm calling fake.
That tutorial was legit, really dangerous but legit.

I hope a drone hits all of them

Pls kill yourself you absolute retard. If you truly think they can throw you in fucking jail because you clicked on a fucking isis video link on Sup Forums youre a fucking retarded faggot.

Old video but Britain is in the fucking list of ISIS

>would pay tickets for ISIS music
>post number ends in 911
confirmed terrorist

There's a lot of muslims and muslims are awful.

Holy shit that actually is fuvking scary hundreds of fucking Muslims will now know how to make weapons.

Stay safe France, vote Le Pen to stop this shit

you sound pretty underaged you edgy spic

>Not liking nasheeds
pleb detected

martha stewart cameo when?

Someone should make a fake tutorial guaranteed to blow both their arms up.

youtube.com/watch?v=BjWlbArvETk

They will get their asses handed down to them soon. They won't get away with this.