You dont't work hard enough to achieve all of these :(

you dont't work hard enough to achieve all of these :(

Impying I want any of this shit. You don't know what freedom is.

/toy/ here, r8 my collection

what is freedom according to you?

How do I know if I'm working hard enough to achieve this tho?

gay/af

Make your own 2x3. How do you want it?

Working hard is for the middle class. You gotta work smart.

how much you spend buying all these toys ?

if you can't afford it , then it's not enough

I don't care about fancy cars or houses, I just want to be far far away from poor and violent brown people

>wanting anything more than a good computer and internet connection and enough money for food and rent

I'd rather have a comfy little house + plenty of land somewhere close to a forest with as little neighbors as possible.
Wouldn't mind the slut though.

>having no ambition

you'll have a boring life. live in a city is much better.easy access to the transport system , nightlife , shopping , red light district , bar .

Enjoy chasing your carrot, normie.

I'm not 16 anymore. None of these really interest me.

I understand as a gook you're predisposed to living in a horde of other gooks but country estates are the true redpill

>When you still haven't realised it's the pursuit of a goal that brings happiness.

This but with a luxurious nuclear bunker.

This.
>Implying I would want to live in a cramped, smog and immigrant infested shithole than on open land that I own.
>Falling for the City Jew

I'd rather live in a small town / countryside with enough money to have 4-5 children with a wife that isn't a whore for money

I work my fucking ass off. I better get all that stuff or I'm voting for fucking Bernie in 2020

>hard enough
getting rich isn't about working hard but doing illegal shit without getting caught

1 wasted life/10

How much would it cost you to have a dick longer than 3 inches, chinko?

no need
can afford
no need
no need
have
no need

>Berserk volume collection
nice

FPBP

inch? sorry fag , i dont use retarded measurement system

my salary is okay but not great, but I'm frugal and put away 500 or so a month.

my hope is brexit creates a gap for new trade links and options outside Europe, and I can start somekind of business with my savings. thats my only chance of making it rich. i'll probably still be on Sup Forums in 5 years though

tfw you dont work at all

What happens if you slip running towards that pool?

3 inches is about 7 cm you dumbass gook...

now quit roleplaying as wealthy

You don't get these by working hard you wagecuck, you get these by working smart

>have

>Don't need anything but a tiny, cozy little room with fiber internet, a good computer, a piano and a comfy chair to be happy
>Spend all my free time at home playing videogames or doing things with my computer that are fun
>no car but don't need one cause public transport exists
>no expensive desires so my money just keeps on piling up

I like a comfy life, I don't even wanna start my own business, just be a well paid worker in the field that I like.

Life is so much easier when you're happy with what you have and feel like you don't need anything else.

Could I get an expensive car like my dad did? Sure, but why would I need it?
Could I live in a house 10 times bigger than the place I live in now? Yeah, but why do I need it?
Could I go on vacation all over the world and waste lots of money to sit at hotels somewhere else? Sure, but why do I want it?

Life is too beautiful to waste it chasing a carrot.

fuck I use to do that. felt amazing.

that's about average for them, dont be rude.

The only thing I'd want of that list is a personal pool.
But a closed climatized one.

I do work hard but I only get paid $18/H

I get 50 hrs a week but it only leaves me with like $1.5-$2k a month

>don't like fancy apartments
>don't smoke
>got good clothes, don't need a fucking walk in closet full of monkey suits
>thats a retarded place for a pool
>women are overrated
>I prefer my jeep to anything expensive and/or fast

As if I care for that stuff. Malaysians just like all Asians only care about vanity and materialistic shit.

Neither rich people do, do you think Soros is a wagecuck?

YEA RIGHT NIGGER, U MAD

Why would you want any of it?

That's where they've really messed with your head.

Being rich is being free from obligations, having ample free time and being your own man.

No debt, own property, be self sustaining. That's what I work for.

Well, he sure does cuck.

I am not willing to sacrifice more than 8 hours a day for work.

I mean yeah I could probably work long hours and weekends to earn more, but when would I spend the money?

u wot
if I really wanted to live a life of vapid consumerism I could
but I'd rather not

99% of the world even if they worked their whole kives would never have the opportunity to have those things. Like everything else there is just not enough oppertunity to go around. It requires many other peoples misfortune to acheive that kind of fortune.

Same
>Would be satisfied with comfy apartment
>Just want to tinker with tech, maybe start working with wood and steel
>Just want to lift weights, program and listen to / learn to make comfy music
>Just want to top it off with a nice qt3.14

>tfw attained a desireless state of working exclusively for the fun it brings
Feels good man. All can die and burn around me, still I wörk.

Parawise.

I achieve the girl or I'm the girl and what i'm achieving is comfy place for a comfy read?

I'm gonna be rich before India is a superpower.

I think one of the biggest reasons why I am so happy with what I have is music.
The satisfaction from playing an instrument makes me feel like something that I can do by myself for no cost other than the initial investment in the instrument really puts the value of things into perspective, and makes me think that most things that cost money are not worth the money.

Disgusting. When I'm rich I'm either building a colonial style plantation house or a Victorian inspired mansion.

>finish pizza
>finish drink
>water in bath is slowly growing colder
>run out of funny things to think about
>start thinking about lief
>bath is growing less comfortable
>freezing in lukewarm water
>too lazy to get out
>finally painfully pull yourself out
>skin dry as fuck
>still feel dirty
I wish I never had to bathe.

Could have been born lucky like the autist barron, instead a wagecuck working just to survive and saving peanuts so i can buy myself a shed.

Thank you

>run more warm water
>skin lotion/bath salts/soap shit
>get someone to bring you more food
>make sure the bathroom is nice and warm as well
It's like you're not even trying to be comfy.

There's a ledge/net/whatever below.

>water getting colder
>turn hot water on with foot

Freedom is the ability to want & pursue whatever you desire; you may not desire these goods, and it is your freedom to do so, but who are you to tell others that they "don't know what freedom is" by aspiring for said goods?

I respect the fact that we may have different aspirations, but your statement on freedom is a contradiction in terms.

Look at all that future landfill

getting rich isn't about working hard but doing others work hard for you

>'achieve' a girl
Stop this shit. Seriously. There are so many fucked up girls with no chance at all with guys. The sex market isn't biased against Sup Forums freaks, Sup Forums freaks are biased themselves. Hurr durr I have to be amazing and rich and smart to get a traditional qt3.14 that will love me no matter what! Well guess what, the problem isn't girls, it's you fuckers that give all these girls loads of attention and cater to them. Meanwhile some chad who is drinking himself to death is living day to day off the high he gets from the noncommittal girls that find you OVERWHELMINGLY DESPERATE. Every girl paints themselves up with their makeup, reels in your beta hunger, and falls short of finding a chad that will stay with them for more than a night.

You are the force that is ruining traditional marriage and you don't even fucking get it. How about you take 'the real redpill' that you're FUCKING AWFUL, and instead of crying over >tfw no gf, just fucking kill yourself. Holy shit. You could just not pamper these cumdumpsters with showers of attention online and suddenly, WOAH WHAT A SURPRISE, they learn to stay in their own lane too?!?!?! They stop being terrible fucking human beings and come down to reality, HELLO!, not cucking you over, not divorcing you and running with everything you have. And all you gotta do is not fucking pamper them online. Tell them to FUCK RIGHT OFF, the good ol' tits or gtfo, stop being fucking useless garbage, etc. hold them to a higher fucking standard and holy shit maybe just maybe the world will be filled with traditionalist qt3.14s that give you a chance rather than run off to their own fucking miserable hellhole. Christ

Don't you have to be 18 to be on Sup Forums?

If you put your mind to it you could probably own an aventador at some point.

20-30 years from now it will be no different than a countach today, and will probably cost around 100k.

Hardly out of the realm of possibility.

Traditional marriage is dead womens lib and sexual liberation killed it. No man wants used goods or single mothers. Society is going to self destruct because of "strong independent women" in its place we will see a be Babylon then the end will come. The process is to far along to stop now. Thank god I will be dead befor the end of it.

If I did would I be posting here?

That's true and I tell myself I don't want any of that.

the only part about this I like is the prostitute in the lower left

Cool story bro. As someone in a traditional marriage, let's just say that its pretty hard to get these days.

Yes, its probably easier being a chad but that's not at all the same as a trad marriage or relationship.

>the lambo meme

I bet I could beat it for 10k.

Stand back slacks.

>wanting to be a megacorp stooge in the cyberpunk present
>not wanting to be a shadowrunner
Hell, I'd rather be a SINless homeless man than a corpcuck.

>Lamborghini
>Buying a silly fucking spaghetti mobile that risks exploding Whalen you rev the engine
Lol no

You're not claiming enough allowances on your w4. You should be closer to 12-1300 per two weeks.

>Implying i am not working on a Saturday for my own company.

As long as the wheels don't fall off this society i should be laughing while i buy you in 10 years.

I don't care about that.
I just want a good job and a decent looking woman with curves. But apprantly that's not meant for everybody.

Too lazy to mspaint my 2x3
mine would be

Medium sized house (brutalistic design) | Nice PC
Gun arsenal | Pool (why the fuck not)
Iskra Lawrence (not gf, just fuck buddy) | Lancia Delta HF

Manchild mode

Blame the fact fucking business doesn't want to hire people nowasays even if they are hiring.

>Applying to different jobs
>No one responds back
>If lucky some want me to have an interview
>Go to interview
>Do well in the interview
>They do not respond back to you later to see if you got the job or not

And this is why unemployment has been going up. Best to start your own business when possible.

Freedom means to be free from any desire.

I dont work hard enough to achieve ANY of those

Working hard and material achievement have the correlation of pigeon shit in a tumble dryer.

are you 10?

Not being enslaved by a desire to possess things

I'm a white man. according to all media my privilege will get me all that stuff without any effort. It hasn't happend yet so I must be due soon

cunt