He literally said in 2013 that he wants to "break the Anglo-Saxon monopoly on the global information streams" and you...

He literally said in 2013 that he wants to "break the Anglo-Saxon monopoly on the global information streams" and you think he isn't behind fake news? That he isn't behind Trump? He is as anti-white as a Middle Eastern dictator. The only difference between him and the Ayatollah is that he chants "Death to America" behind closed doors instead of on TV. You all fell for his laughably low-IQ trick and helped start the decline of the Anglo West for the designs of a Sino-Slavic East

>Sup Forums is so dumb they think they are fighting for their race when they are nothing but 5 ruble RT shills

KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A

FUCKING

Fuck off nigger.

LEAF

He hates fags, I love him now.

Maybe you're right.

But if we can't make the information flow work even when Russia (not the smallest, not the biggest country on earth) tries something, we're in trouble.

Perhaps Russia doing a bit of "information war" with the USA will help us get some robustness?

It's also way better than most other forms of war.

Sup Forums is too stupid to think critically about why Putin does the things he does.

MSM may come from predominantly white countries, but that doesn't mean it is speaking for us.

The MSM indoctrinates us to accept white genocide with a loving embrace.

If putin will put an end to that, he is myguy.

ALL LEAFS MUST HANG

"A nation whose collective shitposting is so bad as to transcend anonymity"

>fake news
a leaf

>Russia (not the smallest, not the biggest country on earth
Jupiter is a country now?

Truly the solution is to destroy ourselves before Putin can do it!

>fake news

This is a codeword for anything that isn't the CNN/etc company line. Fuck yourself.

Wrong.

>The only difference between him and the Ayatollah is that he chants "Death to America" behind closed doors instead of on TV.
PS: Europe is not scared of his opinions, or the Ayatollahs.

We also disagree with a lot of things that happen in the world, including in neighboring countries

Russia -or its current government- is at least to an entitled to have another opinion.

In terms of population and economy.

Think how bad China could really fuck up the global internet.

day of the rake soon

A FUCKING LEAF

Fuck off, bigot. Putin. Is. Absolutely based. Putin is a heroic leader of multicultural society with open hearts and borders. He took a hook at toxic hydra of Russian chauvinism and corrosive white identity
1)he made revisionist anti-Semitic practice of Holocaust denial an offence punishable by the prison sentence
2)criticising the heroic Red Army will rightly land you in prison
3)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred is punishable by prison sentence. Hate speech laws unrivalled by the backwards West
4)organised construction of the huge mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election. Russian Federation is a country of true diversity
5)keeps open border policy with Central Asia. No visa for our Asian brothers and sisters needed to enter Russia. He gracefully ignores 9-12 million illegals in the country from Central Asia unlike bigoted Trump
6)He the Russian nationalists "morons or provocateurs". Rightly so. Cancer of racism and ethnonational pride has no place in our society
7)He let in 3 or 5 million Chinese in Russia and sells Siberia and Far East to China. Rightly so, colonial past must be atoned.

1)and2) - Federal Law 80
3) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
4) 10russia.ru
5) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
6) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
7)Don't forget about the Chinese, Russia is becoming very multicultural, and it must because otherwise it will not survive.
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.

fucking this. goverments and leaders are only interested in expanding their power

you're kind of right, but really, if it was Russia or degenerate western leftists...I might side with russians. If anything I think Russia might be trying to ally itself with conservative factions in the US.

There's multiple factions and groups in control in the world. It's not just countries vs countries. It's groups within a country fighting a group within another country and vice versa. Conflict on multiple fronts. Very complex, and a lot of people don't even know it's happening.

>muh ebil russkis
>Implying Skype news are Anglo Saxon i
>Fake news
>Bashing RT despite it being the only news source consistently delivering redpills
>A leaflet
>Not even trying being a CNN shill
>Being this obvious

Sage

Look at this Hohol Leaf. Look and laugh at him.

And yet the easiest propaganda to sell is true one. Putin does what he does for the good of himself and Russia. The question you should ask is what's better, follow a government that cares not for you just because the person that's telling you about it is their enemy?

That was an idiotic choice of words on my behalf - I should have said "not the least or most potent" with regards to information warfare / manipulation capabilities.

Computer and related human resources, also perhaps raw manpower to throw at a potential manipulation.

The geographical extent of your country is not related to "global information streams".

We do however have more expirience with crafting propaganda than rest of the world sans USA combined. Altho this whole "fake news" is being used by media as an epithet for "goes against party line". Which is one deep hole to climb in.

Russia organized Brexit, got Trump elected, got pro-ru presidents in Bulgaria and Moldova and is shaking Italy now. Western MSM blamed it on us so it must be true. We are the jews of new age, pulling strings with lies and deception and cyber-warfare. Tremble before our power, goy

> We do however have more expirience with crafting propaganda than rest of the world sans USA combined.
Is propaganda effective then?

If you have one of the most craftiest propaganda machines in the world, what did it achieve for the people controlling it....?

Dude shake your pasta a little.

I swear to God you are so mechanical, that I have doubts if you are a russian based AI.

> Russia organized Brexit
Doesn't seem likely.

> got Trump elected, got pro-ru presidents in Bulgaria and Moldova
Maybe? I wouldn't know.

> is shaking Italy now
Really?

> Tremble before our power, goy
Maybe a little. Heh.

What is your problem with Putin?

He looks funny.

And I'm kind of afraid of nuclear extermination.

(((("The west"))) is part of the problem

Dear Mister Presidnet Pootin. I have been very very good this yar and I hope that you reed this.

Fur Chistmans all I want is a entendo swich and for Rusha to invade Canada. The canadias have to be purged.

-Rudy Pooper Sr.