What's her endgame?

what's her endgame?

Money, the same as every Jew's end game.

My headcanon is that she got trolled hard by someone from Sup Forums and so now she is exacting her revenge

stealing money from butthurt Hillary supporters
pretends to take donations for demanding a recount and shit then fucks of with the money.
typical jewery

>(((Stein)))
shekels, what else

Bernie had to get it in red, the fucking commie

attention whoring?
midlife crisis?
cummy on granny?
the nose knows?

SHEKELS!

Two options:
1) She's just ripping people for her benefit because she's just greedy.
2) She hates HRC and supporters so much she takes pleasure in taking their money.

I hope its option 2 but either way the result is the same--stupid shills get ripped off.

This. It happened in her AMA thread.

Fucking up her scam. Honestly it seemed so perfect but now it's all gone to shit. Stage a recount, get Democratic voter loyalty plus easy fundraising. Now Trump forced her to set up a recount account and challenged her to not steal from it and Hillary Clinton has taken her public spotlight.

Overthrow corporations. The debt gets reset to 0. A new world order.

nice shop but no

Most of the people who voted for Clinton are idiots, Stein knows this and is taking the opportunity to make a quick buck and get a little publicity.

this woman has an unhealthy fixation with her own image.

If greens won 5% of popular vote they get federal funding. Trolling hopeful liberals to help finance the recount is both effective and hilarious.

Not only is she getting their money and support, she's shitting on their girl while it's happening.

fucking based timeline

actually really well done

She is only in it for the money

Fpbp

I just want to fuck her mouth and drink coffee with her.

Being Blood sucking controlled opposition Jewish snake like BURNYY SANDERZZ

SHE IS BERNIE WITH TITS

SHES TAKING THE MONEY AND WILL BE BUYING AN AUDI R8 AND A NEW HOUSE ANY DAY NOW

SUCKERS DUMB GOYIM

She is only in it for the money

>PRESIDENT (((STEIN)))

THIS IS WHAT THE JEWS WANT. THEY DON'T WANT FUCKING SHILLARY, WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HER AT THIS POINT. THEY WANT ONE OF THEIR OWN IN THE WHITE HOUSE

Jew like her and Bernie are are where to are to make it look like Jews against the establishment when truth they are the ones who are the establishment. In contrast Blonde haired Aryan Trump is the faced of the establishment in America meanwhile White people are being genocided. Jews make it look like things are the opposite of how they really are.

finally Sup Forums is getting it

>Jews like her and Bernie are where they are to make it*

Money is just a means to an end for a Jew, they use that money towards their real goal of enslaving the Goyim.

>oy vay

I'm nth ought Jews hoard up their gold and treasures and use them as a bed to sleep on.

Lel