What do you think happens when we die?

what does Sup Forums think about death?

You go to purgatory and wait for judgement day. Then you either go to the biblical hell or heaven. End of discussion, this is a christian website.

Nothing.

As long as I don't see a leaf I don't care...

Burials are a stupid tradition and a horrendous waste of public land
So hopefully not that

>christain
>Bible says people sleep when they die
>Bible says that hell isn't a place but a punishment that lasts only until you are completely consumed by the fire

You should be waiting for judgement day right now.

^^^This.

I think we just stop existing. We turn into nothing. When I think about it, it feels counter intuitive that something so complex as the human conscience just stops, but when the electricity stops, everything stops. I hope someone will find evidence that there is life after death, but I don't think they ever will.

However, there is a way to find out, but you will never be able to tell anybody.

take your fake bible elsewhere, adventist

ops delete this

what happened before you were alive.

You reincarnate but you don't remember it. So, basically nothing.

Exactly the same as it was before you were born. Absolute lack of consciousness.

hell or heaven, that's all

and this, absolutely this

...ficki ficki?

I'm scared of that.

eternal sex?
you absolute fucking mediterranean genius

we just don't know

our perception isn't as reliable as we believe

>What happens when we die?
I can provide no intellectually honest answer because no reliable data exists.
>What does Sup Forums think about death?
I don't very often, I have already made peace with the idea that I will very likely die of disease or age before dramatic life extension procedures are developed. Just as a thing, death is something which to all available knowledge happens to every living thing at some point in time, and represents the breakdown or premature suspension of that living thing's functionality/biological processes/consciousness.

Go to live with ancestors. They are going to know what you beat off to.

Do you think we'll turn into religious people near the end? When death becomes reality and you bargain for a moment more. Won't it sound appealing to be gifted an afterlife? Will you remember how you denounced it now? Does the afterlife have more degeneracy?

I'm surprised there's not more research into death. Having said that if there was anything conclusive I doubt they would inform the public.

Our souls return to KEK
CONVERT NOW

I disagree entirely there's too much hypocrisy in religion, even if it is accurate would you really want to follow that kind of deity? It's just a overpowered human only even more arrogant, selfish absorbed etc to the point that it creates life for the sole purpose of worshipping it for creating said life, ironically gives that life choice but if it doesn't follow the pre-meditated path of worshipping it, That life gets banished to the eternal suffering. Which is disturbing because a human is completely incapable of understanding what eternity really is, it's like punishing a single anthem with a supernova is just completely out of its comprehension. Either way this "deity" sounds outrageously and disappointingly human...

Yes but what if "consciousness" doesn't necessitate a biological host?

In my younger and more vulnerable years, a nun in our religion class told us that in heaven we occupied no definite body, but existed as spirits without our memories, without the ability to recognize others. The class was pretty upset after that.

Why would an afterlife continue with pleasures found here, why do you think we will experience pleasurable stimuli that our physical brain processed for us?

If the spirit/soul/essence exists outside the body, then experience exists only within.

What is existence without experience?

I dunno, I'm still in the camp that heaven or an afterlife is a comforting tale for those afraid of facing death.

I welcome death with open arms and long for my soul to leave this planet, but I understand it is not my time.
As for afterlife, im clueless as you.

You will be with your waifu soon...

Nothing, you stop perceiving things, and after your clinical death, your brain starts to fail as it makes its last electrical surges and then you're total dead.

I have seen a ghost before with my own eyes. Also there's alot of scientific analysis about Reincarnation which has a lot of evidence.

>waifu
but im not a degenerate who has an unhealthy obsession with this anime culture & cartoon girls.

We go home.
Nothing after death is a meme. Speaking from experience.

how to keep consciousness after death?

Heaven or hell.

Life is a contract you make with God before incarnating. There is no hell, earth is the closest thing. Everything is voluntary. You choose to incarnate to gain experience which raises capacity for pleasure in heaven. You dont have to incarnate but then you have a lower capacity. God had all knowledge but no experience, purpose of life is to experience all outcomes. Earth is sacred in that its the toughest planet to incarnate on...

embarrassing
it does. That's why when they hit you on the back of the head you lose consciousness and you don't remember anything.

I'd like to see a single evidence that isn't just some story of a demented person.

what happens in purgatory? can i hang around with the lads? what's the average waiting time for judgement? and do they have snacks?

"you" reincarnate as another human
but because there is only one human soul, "you" will eventually be everyone at every period in time
one soul, many bodies, across time
till no human is left

nothing. we're not special.

What was the get?

you win

We keep coming back until the earth dies.

Im here to ruin your day

We become Ghost and or entities