Lift Weights

Lift Weights

Stop taking french welfare

Yes sir, Varg Sir!

Even if I'm non-white?

no dade

Man
Let

How is this faggot becoming relevant now?

Who is this guy I've been seeing everywhere telling me to do things?

Will it help me if i want to stab someone to death?

From Wikipedia;
Varg Vikernes (Norwegian: [ˈʋɑrɡ ˈʋiːkəɳeːs]; born Kristian Larsson Vikernes; 11 February 1973), legally known as Louis Cachet,[1] is a Norwegian musician and writer who founded the one-man music project Burzum in 1991. Two years later, he was convicted of murder and arson, and subsequently served 16 years in prison.

In 1991, he founded Burzum and became part of the early Norwegian black metal scene. In 1992, he was allegedly involved in burning down at least three Christian churches in Norway, along with other members of the scene. By early 1993, Vikernes had recorded four albums as Burzum and another with fellow black metal band Mayhem. In May 1994, Vikernes was sentenced to 21 years for the murder of Mayhem guitarist Oystein 'Euronymous' Aarseth and for the arson of churches. He maintains that he killed in self-defense and denied responsibility for the church arsons, though he supported them.

During his time in prison he became affiliated with the Heathen Front and had several writings on Germanic paganism published.[4] He also recorded and released two electronic albums as Burzum. Having served almost 15 years of his sentence, Vikernes was released on parole in early 2009.[5][6] He settled in France with his wife and children, where he continued releasing music and writing.[7] Through his writings he promotes a neo-völkisch ideology which he calls "Odalism", based on the idea that Europeans should re-adopt native European values, including elements of traditional paganism. He advocates nationalism,[8] specifically nordicism, as well as social conservatism and survivalism.[9][10]

There are too many rules Varg. What if I forgot one?

You first

Well then you have failed. Follow them better next time.

he BTFO molyneux on jewtube

Why are ppl posting this fucker all over da place now?

Saw that on my feed, haven't watched the video. Is that the only reason? Cause I've seen him here days ago even in other chans.

Becouse you retards adopt every single finnish meme thst is fed to you

Oh yeah? Where am I going to get weights, Varg? Going to go out and work for the jews so I can give some other jew lots of money for some round bits of metal and a straight bit of metal for the first bit of metal to go on? Or maybe pay some third jew a lot of money just for him to allow me to exist in his space of weights called a gym?

listen to yourself varg you fucking cuck

"lift weights"

jew-loving fagot

I'm too autistic to go to the gym so I just do push ups and bodyweight squats.

>Be German
>Think there are too many rules

I find that hard to believe.

>Be varg
>Kill fellow countryman
>Burn down 1000 year old viking church, one of a handfull only remaining in the world, destroying it for all future generations
>Flee home country like a coward
>Live on wellfare in France
This guy is a pathetic looser, just like anyone who listens to him and thinks he has any kind of logic left in his head