Anyone else notice less Finnish flags lately?

Anyone else notice less Finnish flags lately?

What's hurting you, finnfriends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kyov6dyghz4
youtube.com/watch?v=G9Y5Dhzciyc
youtube.com/watch?v=aow1si1-HCk
youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Kyov6dyghz4

Well you see there is an ideological rift.
One can't be a Finn and support Trumputin and one cannot be a Sup Forumsack and not support Trump.

Winter time. Ramping up to peak suicide for the year.

Why do finns kill them selves so much?

Finns cant support Trump?

is it just the scandi/slav anti-america edge?

Wouldn't you kill yourself, if you were neighboured by Sweden?

stay safe

A Finn that is not a cuck and is capable of thinking can't justify support for Trump.
He represents exactly what we don't need, lack of security from the west and renegation of past promises and treaties.

It's dark up north.

The elections are over. I don't have that much passion to post anymore.

maga

>tfw UK is in the bottom five for suicide rate and also a top European economy

What are we doing right, lads?

Projecting much? The only reason Canada isn't #1 is shitskins lowering your average.

You fought the Russians off once you can do it again faggot, you're not Americas responsibility

Ignore the cuck shill

brb, making us number one again

Getting cucked by the EU and our god-awful politicians while being pressured by Russia. There is no god in our world.

Concentrating everything wrong with our Nation into the cities, then forcing shitskins to live with it.

Why would switzerland be so high if it's supposed to be white man's paradise?

nobody said it is
also very no gf around here

youtube.com/watch?v=G9Y5Dhzciyc

that's bavarian

Our domestic imageboard had a US Presidential Election -watch thread that had over 40k replies over a month. The thread was almost unanimously pro-Trump. Since then we have learned that if one Finn posts on Sup Forums, we all pretty much agree with him and making our own post would be redundant.

Shut the fuck up you clueless monkey. Americans created the current Russia problem by supporting the incompetent moron Jeltsin in the 90s.
Every reaction has a counter-reaction, Putin's autocracy was the Russian reaction to the incompetence of Jeltsin.
Then Americans made the situation worse by expanding NATO eastwards all the way to the Russian border greatly antagonizing Russian people and creating a deeper level of support for Putin.
It seems perfectly fine to me that since Americuckolds caused this problem that they must also bleed for it if things get bad.

It is Winter now. Darkness has engulfed the lands. The midday during Winter has as much Sunlight as midnight in Summer so the mood goes down (brains won't excrete certain chemicals which affect mood unless there is enough bright light, so brains/body think it is night-time even midday because the Sunlight is so weak and pale).

And it is Christmas coming. It is Pikku-Joulu season now. People are celebrating the coming Christmas the only way they know, drinking alcohol.

Finland:
Alcohol + dark winter months = depression.
Depends on the person, some are less happy simply because of rain.

youtube.com/watch?v=aow1si1-HCk

we need to get those swede numbers up somehow

Damn, the Greeks are too lazy to kill themselves.

Finns support trump more than any other nation - including russia and USA - according to polls and online polls of 20k participants. Don't believe that commie scumbag

This, look into the Harvard scum that literally just stole outright all of the national wealth Russia needed to rebuild, paved the way for the oligarchs, then returned to Harvard to become the ruling foreign policy salon dictating what reality was.

The winter and darkness is taking its toll.

Because of all things browsing this board is the most demoralizing.

I haven't been on Sup Forums for weeks after the election.

Everything's fine, too high to take a comment

lel, dank weed XD

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

With our general public, like 60-70% was on the side of Hillary, but you wouldn't wonder why if you had only followed our MSM for the past year. CNN was neutral in comparison with our media, and we who knew better didn't care to fight the bullshit. After all Finns were not allowed to vote and focusing on redpilling voting Americans was more efficient. Also the personality of Trump (extroverted, loud, hyperboles, insulting, super confident, interrupting, boasting, disrespectful, etc.) unfortunately contains all the flaws that make someone a bad person here. Trump would have played very differently if he was campaigning in Finland, guess it's more important that what he did was accepted by Americans.

Ylilauta was 100% behind Trump though. We had stickys for Trump and all Sup Forums content got recycled there and spinned back some original content here too. Ylis is basically mainstream culture here, and eight out of ten of my male friends that I asked supported Trump.

We ran out of niggers, urge to kill is strong

??

dat nose

nobodys talking about the swiss being second there?wtf

Replied to wrong one, ment to that ebin ESfaggot

They are upset because senpai^ won't notice them.

Stop whining and drink your kossu

Check out Lithuanias and everything else will seem low in comparison.

Winter is kicking in with the depression, feels bad man

Our media is still in full shock and denial because of Trump victory. They keep making bad articles about him, like how Trump keeps hiring incompetent people to his cabinet and that dem oy vey neo nazis celebrated his victory and somehow that makes Trump a bad person.

Also they are completely buttblasted that alternative media websites are grabbing public's attention and their articles sometimes get more visibility than MSM articles. Ironically, MSM calls alt media as "lying press" (as in Lügenpresse), even though it is the MSM that has that label. They know that MSM is known for lying but they try to stamp that label onto alt media. Other retarded labels they use are "counter media" or "hate media"...hate media.. like what the fuck were they thinking when they came up with that?

Also they unironically use Buzzfeed and HuffPost as sources while saying that Breitbart is FAR-RIGHT LYING HATE-MEDIA.

I think Donald Trump's supposed cooperation with Vladimir Putin is greatly overstated.

I can't imagine any western leader seriously condoning their actions in Ukraine. But at least he can use public perception to make it harder for Russia to spin their narrative.

Could just be a statistical anomaly, but most of my friends, male co-workers and other people I know preferred Trump over Hillary, but then justified by saying "but it's choosing between smallpox and the black death".

This man is a hero. Sven cuck is jealous of his alpha mongolian aryan genes

The winter up here is ruthless. It's like an automatic -40% on the happiness meter. I feel with our Finnish brethren.

t. A northern Swede.

Thanks for that. I figured the other guy was full of shit. If anything, Trump brings us closer to Finland in style. Certainly closer than Obama or Hillary, who were globalists.

To my eye, Finland has always been anti-globalist. They can hardly bitch at us now that America is starting to lean the same direction they've always leaned.

Call it "hearts and minds" without the war part.

this is more of a philosophical question than one pertaining to this specific situation:

Country A does act X in country B.
Country B rejects action X
Country B then does act Y

Can country A be blamed for the consequences of act Y?

It seem's like it's one thing to reject act X but another thing to implement act Y and say it is fault of country A.

Can a philosophy fag help a brother out?

Finland is run by leftist lunatics

Explain yourselves.

Iceland, Australia, Portugal and Canada.

Piss off leftist cunt.

Scaremongering about ebil putin and ruskies doesn't work anymore.
The treasonous media and government are fools if they think that we don't see their blatant attempts at diverting our attention to the "ebil russian threat" while the cancerous union known ans the EU continues to become even greater existential threat to our people.

Anyone who supports the EU is a fucking traitor to Finland and Finns.

Vitun vassari kansanpetturit, teidän paikka on haudassa.

Weakling.

but you can make it better i love you user, d-dont do anything rash ok?

Only russo-finns support Russia and /or Putin. That's how I could tell that you're one of them.

Ayy, I'm slugging through. Got my gym-card today and downing Vitamin D.

I had to add that MSM every reporter in USA shilled for Hillary and kept talking shit about Trump about how he will never win and everything he does, doesn't do, says or doesn't say is bad. They basically declared as the next POTUS and wrote articles accordingly. After every debate all of them declared Hillary as the winner. It wouldn't have mattered whether the debates were held or not, they would have still said that Hillary won the debate. Best part of Trump victory was to watch their meltdown about how everything is going to shit now while carefully admitting that they were wrong (or more likely wondering what went wrong, as if the problem wasn't in their head in the first place).

What do you have against winter though? Like honestly.

Vitamin D, good shit right there

this honestly sounds exactly like our media here in the states

I don't fucking Support Russia or Putin you Swedish cuck.
I just see the EU with it's blatantly anti nationalist, multicultural, nation wrecking immigration agenda, as a far, far greater threat to the future of my people, than Russia could even hope to be right now.

Scaremongering about Ruskies is just a way for our treasonous politicians to divert the attention elsewhere, while they continue to ruin our homeland in the service of their globalist masters.

But what would you know about preserving your nation and the future of your people.
You Swedes have already consigned yourselves to extinction, by have allowing your replacements to infest your lands.
You are a doomed people, and I do not want the same fate to befall upon my kin.

Heippa hei, minna souamalainen

Let's pound some Korskenkorva and get our sauna on

Say a thank you to the nearest statue of Mannerhiem for all the dead commies

Love, Merica

they are farther away from the Sun.

Well they pretty much copy-paste and translate everything from CNN so you could say that it's exactly the same.

Your disrespect to Sweden and her people is really sad. Have you already forgotten what Sweden did for you during WW2?

I don't know, just makes me feel a bit down. Lack of sunlight and vitamin d can really fuck with some people.

Are you from Minnesota? I hear Minnesotans are literally Finnish. Do you people kill yourself as often too?

I quit shitposting after Drumpf won, no point going on

lol

I personally love winter. Snow is amazingly beautiful. The cold air is refreshing and the overally chilly climate makes it so much easier to sleep at night (tucked away under warm bed sheets). I also like the lack of sunlight because it means you can make your home much more cozy with soft lights and whatnot.

This is why trump is so great. He makes other countries actully have to work

I love this things too, especially relaxing under a blanket with a nice cup of glögg. I think it's more a chemical/subconscious thing.

Piss off Swede.
You fuckers did basically nothing for us during the Winter War.
Wow, a few volunteers, that totally makes up for the over 600 years of subjugation, destruction of our oral traditions and culture, taxing us to starvation, and in general, treating us like shit.

I got no sympathy towards you or your people.
You are not my kin.

>you will never EVER have Mongolian Master Race genes

No my first girlfriend was Finnish and I lived there for a while on their farm.

You should have hope for your country. The youth are patriotic and educated and being a man isn't frowned upon outside of Helsinki. Breddy gud, breddy gud.

So you guys are a hivemind?

>You fuckers did basically nothing for us during the Winter War.
You really should do your research before saying things like this.
>that totally makes up for the over 600 years of subjugation, destruction of our oral traditions and culture, taxing us to starvation, and in general, treating us like shit.
Let's be serious here. Without Sweden, your nation would essentially be on par with the baltic nations. Your relationship with Sweden has been more positive than negative.

I think its time to stop posting shitty bait sverige cuck. Your somali bull is calling you he shot her load inside you wifes cunt go suck it out

Could be that we just know better informed people. Our media has been traditionally been considered ''objective'', so it's no wonder that especially older people and women of all ages totally took media's baits and. Women should browse Ylis so they would know better.

>darkness when you wake up
>put coffee inside yourself
>always either overdressed or underdressed, sweating or freezing by the time you get anywhere
>takes much time to put on clothes and take them off
>bicycling is slow and hazardous business because of frozen slush
>runny nose because the chill
>the sun is up for a few hours but you don't notice it because you're indoors studying/working
>it's cold and dark as night by the time you bicycle home
Let's not delude ourselves for one second that we wouldn't rather put our brains in the coathanger for the 6 months of winter and just skip to summertime.

Maybe accepting the fuckenings is a part of life. I would never move anywhere else though, going to live and die here. Everything feels fake abroad. Especially the weather, it's bullshit to have good weather most of time.

Canada is awful. What other explanation is needed?

>Without Sweden, your nation would essentially be on par with the baltic nations.
So no niggers and cheap booze.
Oh no, poor us.

>Summer
>Wake up sweaty because of the heat
>Forced to take a cold shower asap because its so warm
>Go outside and feel the blazing sun like I'm in Africa
>Fucking pollen messing up my eyes and nose
>Hot women with shortshorts everywhere, goodbye nofap
>abundance of immigrants because they love the heat
>no cozy lights every because its always light outside
>go to bed but cant fall asleep because its so fucking warm

I'd rather skip summer than winter.
>

It's so fucking depressing with the darkness for half a year. Do people live North of 65°N in leafland? What's your rate?

Winnipeg and Regina bringing that number up desu

Faggot i love the fact that it gets dark at like 4 pm. Move to africa

Spurdo was the peak of Finnish culture, they have been living in its shadow ever since.

Faggot, I'm not some Swede. I both love and hate this shithole and will never move anywhere else. Let a man complain a little.

>Faggot, I'm not some Swede.
What's that supposed to mean... NORWAY?

I don't want to click this, please tell me it's not a cover of Simon&Garfunkel.

I was born in the darkness. Molded by it

Some of us can't take the bantz

Gears of war theme song.

Autistic and aspergers. The sane finns in Finland is equal to the retard of anywhere in the world.

Because your entire existence depends on other Western powers. Time to go bacj for being plebs and peasant for Russians.