Why are white women constantly attacked on Sup Forums for race mixing when white men have a higher rate of race mixing...

Why are white women constantly attacked on Sup Forums for race mixing when white men have a higher rate of race mixing than white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2015/03/04/genetically-like-father_n_6799984.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States
nature.com/articles/ng.3222.epdf?referrer_access_token=ZkdVFVQnitB3OOm2hpwM6dRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0O-unnSP1F34GBgge3SSp-203e0MqRlQDfjLHKaI0gOqWyepxtXYLeUqViSQEMNfk0z9YkzwZZZTMvK_Eg1iSHRrkwNugpKfxYsFM6uCypjpF_OgjOO-Yi9aqxa4aWbJmZpdq29t3uYQ33Y3dBTV0vzRBCfBwf99LYvqdWoa0EKNtBpSLE8D0Y0xsbb1sxxl7BLrAs3kdKbX8mbuOVDMZqq&tracking_referrer=blogs.discovermagazine.com
soundcloud.com/modeseven-1/the-dark-world-the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-to-the-past-hq-rip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet you white men on Sup Forums dont racemix on the same level as white women in general. stupid question, get a stupid answer

Someone's making the babies.

it's jews.

Because it's worse for women to race mix. Men can go be studs and fuck every woman he wants, while a woman has to be stuck with a niglet for 9 months.

Statistics say that white men in general are 10 times more in interracial relationships than white women.

Well I attack both

No, its a good question acctually, the answer is that people prefer to blame others

One is a symptom, one is a result.

Because eggs are more valuable than sperm.

Nice source

Read some science you dumb whore.Also stop voting for the invasion of your fucking countries.

You've already destroyed Greece and Italy. They will be third world teir for ever

huffingtonpost.ca/2015/03/04/genetically-like-father_n_6799984.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

Its true but white women can not bleach other races.

UP TO 80% OF A PERSONS GENETIC TRAITS COME FROM THEIR FATHERS

see the article here

Black males just want to fuck white girls, they dont marry them lmao

Also this

Thus women are more valuable then men. No fucking way this board is self consistent on that.

>HUFFINGTON
FUCKING
>POST

>Women are only valuable for reproduction
What a sexist douche you are, eh?

Internet "dating"-site statistics are much more even though.

We are very consistent.

Here are the facts. Cultures that treat women like shit are homogeneous, not being invaded, and spreading

while cultures that treat women as equals are all being invaded, have less than replacement birthrates and are commie.

Its from this study

nature.com/articles/ng.3222.epdf?referrer_access_token=ZkdVFVQnitB3OOm2hpwM6dRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0O-unnSP1F34GBgge3SSp-203e0MqRlQDfjLHKaI0gOqWyepxtXYLeUqViSQEMNfk0z9YkzwZZZTMvK_Eg1iSHRrkwNugpKfxYsFM6uCypjpF_OgjOO-Yi9aqxa4aWbJmZpdq29t3uYQ33Y3dBTV0vzRBCfBwf99LYvqdWoa0EKNtBpSLE8D0Y0xsbb1sxxl7BLrAs3kdKbX8mbuOVDMZqq&tracking_referrer=blogs.discovermagazine.com

Have fun reading that instead of an article

it might be because theres a larger % of white women who fell for the kike "dont have babies meme"

white men are race mixing because they actually want children

white women are race mixing because shlomo told them to fuck jamal

thats the difference

It's hard for a guy to be a stud, it's easy for a girl to be a slut.
see above

>HUFFINGTON FUCKING POST
GO BACK TO CANADA

women take the genes from every man they have sex with, so having sex with one achmed destroys her entire lineage.

Being a white guy in America makes getting laid easy.

Everyone wants a white mate.

Its fucking hard to settle for a white chick who hates her own people when every other type of chick worships your cock

That's actually bullshit.

Because women won't date autistic Sup Forums users, so they get bitter.
It's that simple.

Because Sup Forums is a hugbox for man-babbies that want the government to enforce their worldview, regardless of how many worldviews are shitposted on Sup Forums at any given moment.

soundcloud.com/modeseven-1/the-dark-world-the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-to-the-past-hq-rip

>haha marriage and kids lol no I'm a strong liberated woman but after I hit around 30 we can revisit the issue so you can take care me and Jamals son

Truly a mystery OP

because white women mix with niggers

Men can impregnate multiple women at one time. A woman can only be pregnant once every 9 months.
As white men, it's our duty to nother only have 3 white children (minimum) but to also dilute as many nonwhite gene pools as possible.

>hugbox
>everything is constantly questioned and hated

valuable for reproduction, sven

What kind of kikery is this?

I just gave you the link to the scientific study

>hugbox
>many worldviews
It is almost like we dont all have one opinion and opinions most dont like actually get attention instead of being banned or downvoted.

Men don't breed, you retard.

If the only problem with white women was the race-mixing then it wouldn't really be a problem at all.

The problem is far greater than race-mixing. White women are being raised to be the very tools by which the cultural and religious mores of Western Society are destroyed. They have been raised from birth to be narcissistic, spiteful, hateful, superficial, masochistic harpies with almost no exceptions. This trend is seen in rich and poor, religious and atheist, left and right, traditional and progressive. Daughters are given an almost unreal control over their choices and actions, yet given almost no training or education in self-control and restraint. Very rare is the woman under 60 who has any concept of ideas like duty, honor, humility, mercy, sacrifice.

The same type of thing is being done to men, though obviously it takes a much different form. However, the inherent nature of man is such that those concepts are somewhat written into the programming, to so speak. It is very easy, even among the right-wing, to find cowards and weaklings among Western men, but it is also very easy (for those who know how to do such things) to reignite within those same cowards and weaklings the fire of spirit, and to lift them beyond their seeming limits. A mental and spiritual assault on men is always fraught because men are simply too physical to be moved much beyond their natural axis.

Women have no such protections, in fact, in many cases they have the exact opposite. Women are especially susceptible to emotional and spiritual assaults, and are much more difficult to "rewire" after having been programmed. In spite of popular theory among the "alt-right" and their many ideological fellow-travelers, women are actually much less malleable than men. They have no natural axis, so to speak, and will generally contort themselves (quite comfortably in most cases) to fit within the general mood of society.

tl;dr
White women are a serious problem.

Especially with all the Asians in California...

What happens when they look up?

I don't have a problem admitting that certain aspects of women are more valuable than men.

Why do you think every ancient civilization had a deity of fertility?

I'm not saying chicks are more valuable, but their reproductive parts certainly are.

why blonde hair but the eyebrows not blonde?
fix that shit

>wiki

What are sources? Literally 2 clicks away.

White men are spreading Whiteness

White women are spreading darkness and catching std's

Because Sup Forums is full of insecure white men who cannot get white girls and can only get non-whites so constantly attack them to make themselves feel better about being huge hypocrites.

That explains why I see so many blonde hair blue eyed mulattos when the mother is black and the father is white. Also pale as fuck.

I thought I was just crazy.

>It's hard for a guy to be a stud, it's easy for a girl to be a slut.
That's because women are more picky when it comes to partners, because they'll carry a snowniglet/sandniglet/niglet in their wombs for 9 months.

White men race mix with asian women, white women race mix with black men.

Can you compare asian women to black men?

Yes. Both are non-whites. If you mix with either, you are a subhuman.

American white women

lowest tier

at least go to argentina and find some proper white women.

White men enrich other races when we impregnate their women. White women drag our race down into the mud when they give birth to shitskins.

I'm glad I got to clear that up for you!

THIS
AND THIS

Men go to war for women and land.. of course they have more value...

men set value on everything on the planet..

a naked man with no power is pretty much level 0 in game of life

No, white men who impregnate a non-white are wasting time effort and resources on a non-white, instead of a white. Men can also only support a finite amount of children, so that one mixed subhuman child is taking the place of a white child.

Source on that claim?

>whiter than most of pol
>white women hit on me all the time
>marrying a Jew
tell me how you feel

Law has destroyed the true power of the stud..

White men can create a baby in a minute

Women are stuck with the baby for 18 years...

now you know why you shouldnt have a nigger in your womb

No one gives a shit

Also
G O Y E D
O
Y
E
D

You're an idiot.

t. nigger loving whore

Nope, but you are a race traitor.

FINALLY, WOMEN HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHOOSE WTF THEY WANT TO DO WITH THEIR SEXUALITY AS PERSONAL CHOICE WITHOUT RACIST OF WHITE MALE INTERFERENCE AND NOW THE MALE HAVE THE AUDACITY TO DEMAND THEM TO COME BACK TO.. FUCKK ALL DAT WOMANKIND SHALL NOT BE HELD DOWN AS TO WHOM SHE CAN LOVE!!

of you course you don't, you aren't white to begin with

This is why Sweden is fucked.

If it were up to me every other race would be either genocided or artificially impregnated with white sperm until the whole world is white..

There are two ways to genocide a people murder or genes..

Out Jew the Jew and make africa 3/4s white

Mixed people do not become white. They just become monstrosities. You are part of the problem.

kek

Also maybe because Sup Forums is mostly white men, who mention the things around them that get their attention most. Also because it is not pushed as much in the media that white men should leave white women for black women in any meaningful way (they're trying, but at the end of the day it's no contest: Halle berry is pretty because she looks like her white mother + a tan)

We attack women more for equality economic shit than race mixing to be honest with you fampai

Race mixing is a whole different subject, one that we discourage in all forms.

Every conquest of man invading raping the locals was part of the deal...

You protect your castle and rape distant lands...

True kings and conquerors do both.. fag

www.google.com

You are not a King or Conqueror, you are a retarded man selling out his race and nation by fucking niggers.

>gives shit source
>click it yourself
you want to make the point here, get some sources

[Citation Needed]

On a reproductive level yes. You can create a town with a man and 1000 women, not the opposite

You dumb fuck what does "protect the castle" mean to you.

I dont want any niggers or muslims anywhere inside the castle walls (Europe)

but to call men of war race traders for going out and fucking natives of foreign soil... you are not looking at humanity fully

>but to call men of war race traders for going out and fucking natives of foreign soil... you are not looking at humanity fully
They are, they should have exterminated them like the British did in most of Australia for example.

>Statistics say that...
[CITATION NEEDED]

FUCK YOU

all for it...

but still woman having a nigger baby in Poland is not the same as a white rich guy going to Thailand and impregnating a hooker..

Protect the castle and Whiten foreign land with murder and genetics..

Sperm is plentiful, eggs are fewer and pregnancy is a bigger investment. One white guy can have a wife white and non-white concubines and not affect the white reproduction rate.

A white womb dealing with non-white sperm is basically one less female.

Rich white guy going to Thailand and doing that is wasting time and resources on non-white women and a child.

>but still woman having a nigger baby in Poland
This is not America, you can stop your fantasy now.

>One white guy can have a wife white and non-white concubines and not affect the white reproduction rate.
So a few white children and dozens of mixed abominations? Why are white men so retarded? And how can you raise children like that anyway? You think you're all Genghis Khan when you are just idiot traitors.

I'm currently betraying my race with this fertle Cubana. Will you guys ever forgive me?

Kill yourself.

Nice white woman are shit tier anyway.

Are you a white female? You realize white females are objectively worse and cannot compete with other females.

I love how cutthroat you are that you dont see we are on the same side..

You are proving my point that it would be ridiculous for nigger baby in Poland.. where are Thailand has cities of half breed white prostitute babies..

Keep fighting it but its happening.

You only say that because you cannot get a white female.

>tattoo
>ass is flabby
>legs are sticks
>shitskin
kill you're shelf

Just because something happens does not mean it should.

It's really hard to consider death when you're slamming this big latina ass every night but ill take it into consideration.

Nah white women are objectively worse than other women.

That fact that many men not just me can't and don't want them is indicative of a problem with them.

Florida? Enjoy hiv

Also it doesnt mean we shouldnt talk about it either...

Only way to keep bad things from happening is discussing it

She and you are disgusting.

The problem is with men like you not being willing to put work in and instead going for a non-white just because they are easy because they take no effort.

You're getting trolled.

You dont want them because they are too much work to get and keep..

lazy faggot

> Member Genetics?
> Y Chromosome
> Passed on in the Male Line
> Forever Unchanged
> Contains some of your most defining and important genetic information

This is the reason.
White Man +breeding+ whichever Woman
will neccesarily result in an essentialy white Male Line,
provided you go a couple of generations down the line which,
carrying that same Y Chromosome.

Whichever Man +breeding+ White Woman
will neccesarily result in an essentially nonwhite Line.

Notice how the Females are generally irrelevant?
Protip: They're Breedingstock,
not "real People"

Assume random recombination of offspring Genes,
Your Childer Generation: 23 Genes your Wife, 22 + Y Gene Yours
Your Grandchilder Generation: ~12 Genes your Wife, ~11 + Y Gene Yours
Grandchildren +1: 6 Genes your Wife, 6 + Y Gene Yours
Grandchildren +2: 3 Genes your Wife, 3 + Y Gene Yours
Grandchildren +3: 2 Genes your Wife, 2 + Y Gene Yours
Grandchildren +4: 1 Gene your Wife, 1 + Y Gene Yours
Grandchildren +5: dito, dito

Grandchildren +6:
>Wife's Genetic Material
> essentially 100% randomly recombinated nondestinct
> but 1 out of 23 Chromosmal Pairs
> for all Eternity down the Male Line
> Your Y - Chromosome

This is the Reason why Whites should interbreed with whichever ethnicity once in a While and keep mingeling with Whites,

This is how the Patrilineal White Heritage is preserved.

t.Guy with strong patrilineal Family
> Father had 2 Brothers
> each of those 3 had 2 sons
> all 6 of us feel like fucking brothers
> all 6 of us share essentially the same hobbies and interests
> overlapping in huge parts with our fathers Generation
> and overlapping even more with our Grandfather

Whomever breeds Daughters...
has failed to accomplish his Biological Imperative.

so a white woman takes a nigger during her I hate daddy phase and has a mulatto.

she's fucked for life. her mulatto child will never fit in. half nigger is full nigger to every white person. and the niggers will never accept this high yellow mulatto. they know he isn't one of them. so the mulatto since he can never be white goes full nigger trying to over compensate for the fact that he isn't full nigger. he's resentful he can never be white and hates whites even more than niggers do because of it.

that's the problem with race mixing

this. white or nothing, no excuses.
>but muh fat obese ass
kys

All the black lives matter bullshit and Trump rioters look like mixed race mongrels who hate america becuase they have no culture t fit into...

Their culture is brand new... How can you be proud of white culture being half nigger and how can you be proud of the tiny amount of nigger culture being half white

this goes for all mixes...

there's an addendum to this.

Consider my special case, yes?
Some of my Cousins are already having Sons themselves.

These Sons are:
6 Genes my Grandmother
6 + Y Gene my Grandfather
--> which is the same as my kids.
More Importantly, our own Grandsons Generation will have basically ONLY the Y-Chromosome in Common with our Grandfather, at which point their extended offspring and my extended offspring become virtually indistinguishable from a genetic diversity POV ( being 22 Genes almost fully recombined from our grandfathers perception, and the sexual chromosomes containing your dominant Y - Chromosome )

This is why the Male Line sticks together. We preserve each other. My Cousins Son could as well be my Son for all evolutionary intents and purposes - and I feel for them like they are my sons: I know them to be my flesh and my blood.

Protip: Male Pattern Brain Function is a direct Result of the Y - Chromosome.

:)